Just Visiting - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Just Visiting - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Just Visiting

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Just Visiting - Page 2 Empty Re: Just Visiting

Post by James Potter1 Fri Sep 24, 2010 7:12 pm

James smiled at her reply and reached out and mussed up her hair. "Well, while that may be true, I'm saying it mainly for your sake. Your far too naive little sister, so I'm just advising you not to trust to much," James replied. As far as he knew, Lily had never been in a relationship before, and when she would get into one, she would just be too serious about it. Like him and Jamie, they hadn't quite broken up yet, but they were hardly on speaking terms.

James laughed and shook his head. "Don't be stupid. Everyone lies Lils, you have to lie sometimes. You can't be honest all the time," he remarked. "But.. suit yourself, I doubt she'll even bother asking..." He trailed off, thinking of Jamie again. Their relationship had detoriated over the Summer, and he probably wouldn't see her until next summer. That was a long time and in that time alot of things could happen.

Sighing, James realized the whole conversation was becoming too serious, which he didn't want. After all, this was the last time he would see his sister in a while. "Why are we standing out here?" James inquired, more to himself than her. "Lets go inside." Turning, he entered the three broomsticks.

[hmm, perhaps she can find out and tell James? He needs to find out one way or another]
James Potter1
James Potter1

Number of posts : 13

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily Potter1 Sat Sep 25, 2010 6:05 am

Lily pouted as James reached out and messed up her already poof ball of a nest of red curls. "I am not innocent, in fact....oh..." Her mouth went into a 'o' shape as she blinked. She nearly told her brother that she had slept with a guy that was good friends with his girlfriend. Awkward. "Trust me, I do not trust everyone." Lily smirked at how stupid this comment sounded. That was the Potter way. Pranks and stupid comments on occasions with a headstrong ability to be brave to the point of foolishness.

"Don't be foolish James, she'll ask. She's still your girlfriend, it comes a part of the whole role or job or whatever those smart mental muggle doctors call the whole relationship thing." Lily pointed out with an amused expression clearly believing these were the smartest words ever uttered even though they probably didn't make sense in anyone's mind but her own.

"Yes we shall, and you will buy your favorite sister a whole heap of butterbeer. Maybe I'll even get some firewiskey if you really love me." Lily joked as she strode into the Three Broomsticks.

(Yeah that could definitely work. That could be what gets her over Elijah. She'd definitely tell James and be incredibly pissed at both Jamie and Elijah. Like set things on fire hexes, little red Weasley/Potter angry.)
Lily Potter1
Lily Potter1

Number of posts : 428

Back to top Go down

Post by James Potter1 Sun Sep 26, 2010 8:35 am

James had noticed how she had stopped mid-sentence. His eyes narrowed, wondering whether he should ask about it or not. He would have usually let it go, with other people, but with his sister he was different. She was his youngest sibling and naturally he was over-protective about her. Not to mention, James had spent half his life trying to make her a female version of himself, hoping she didn't become like Albus. "In fact what Lily?" he asked crossing his arms and trying to be stern. He didn't do that so well, and her following comment almost made him laugh.

James shrugged in reply, letting the topic go. He wasn't quite sure what they were anymore, and the talk of her just made him a little depressed. "Three years Lils," James replied with an amused expression. "Then I'll buy you all the firewhiskey you want." Walking over to the counter, he bought a bottle of firewhiskey for himself and one butterbeer for Lily, then went over to sit at the table.

"You and Albus should stick together this year," he said in a more serious tone as he sat down. "With the Death Eaters rumors and stuff. Mother was seriously considering sending you two back home."

[awesome Smile So Lily would tell him when? Yule Ball?]
James Potter1
James Potter1

Number of posts : 13

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily Potter1 Sun Oct 03, 2010 11:05 am

"Um...oh look that's pretty!" Lily said distracting the conversation as she pointed over at a painting on the wall. She knew it was probably a very lame excuse but yeah she really didn't want to talk any further about her supposed innocence with James.

Lily pouted at James' response but relented. "Fine, I'm going to hold you to that one." She said with a stern tone knowing that her memory on the moment she turned seventeen would remind her of this fact. Of course James would convidently forget but hey, she would hold him to that whether he knew so or not.

Lily glanced away the topic of their mother and all the death eater activity depressing her somewhat. "I know. But Al, we haven't had time like that in a while. He is in Slytherin and...I'm not. It's just awkward to walk over at lunch or dinner and go 'hey bro long time no chat'." Lily sighed. She wondered whether she should or not.

(We should ask Eli and Jamie first maybe have a thread where Lily finds out then sure maybe she'll tell him at the Yule Ball. Drama XD)
Lily Potter1
Lily Potter1

Number of posts : 428

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top