Just visiting
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Just visiting Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Just visiting

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Just visiting Empty Just visiting

Post by Jess Potter Sun Nov 01, 2009 11:41 pm

Jess walked into the Ministry of Magic, dressed in a full Black Trenchcoat and wearing a hat to cover most of him. He walked to the greeting desk and told the wizard behind that he had a meeting planned with the Minister, and he needed directions. Once he was told where to go he walked briskly away, heading to the office of his cousin. He couldn't help but feel exposed and unsafe here, you never knew who to trust these days, and realisticly he wasn't on the ministry's good books as it was. He reached the doors of the office and knocked on them, waiting for an answer
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 14221
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Seer, Flying, Legilimens

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1356010139

Back to top Go down

Just visiting Empty Re: Just visiting

Post by Guest Mon Nov 02, 2009 3:03 am

Dae's sectary had informed him that his Cousin-in-law was here for there meeting. Dae knew the situation Jess was in, and he appreciated the fact that he came down here. Jess even though they were never that close had always tried to help dae from behind enemy lines. When dae's body was turned to stone. Jess was against blowing it up, but it happened anyways. Dae waved the door open with a big smile to greet jess.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Mon Nov 02, 2009 4:00 am

"Dae!" Jess cried out smiling and sweeping forward to embrace his cousin in law. "How are you?" he said, letting him go and slapping him on the back in a friendly manner. "Looks like you've landed it big time!" he exclaimed, gesturing to the office. "Congratulations," he added
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 02, 2009 4:29 am

The Embrace was comforting, it had been a long time since anyone had hugged him. Since Australia if he remembered right. "Jess, It is nice to see you also. I am doing just fine if you didn't notice. they try to make sure there is nothing wrong with me which is quite annoying. And thanks but no congratz in needed." He said with a grin, as he returned the pat on the back. underneath though Dae knew things were going to get ugly soon.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Sun Nov 22, 2009 9:35 am

Jess chuckled and rolled his eyes ever so slightly. "Diddums, having people watch your back," he said with mock sympathy before returning to seriousness. "Yeah, i suppose that'd annoy me too. It's nice to be able to just have fun once in awhile," he told him, taking a step back and looking around the office. "So what've you been doing since the last time we spoke?" he asked, crossing his arms and smiling more
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 22, 2009 5:13 pm

"oh you know becoming Minster of Magic it was nothing really. a little bit of talking here a little bit of killing there it is all the same" Dae said with a chuckle. Dae now had to turn his attention to something that was a little more pressing on his conscience. "I also have been hunting a vampire boy, you know the one who kill you know who. The one your hiding Jess, and i want to know why you are doing it?" Dae said while he waved his hand to ceal his door shut.

((To lazy to switch accounts))
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Tue Nov 24, 2009 7:22 am

Jess raised his eyebrows and put his hand in his pocket, tightly gripping his wand. "I'm not hiding anyone Dae," he said bluntly. "I admit, Ne'Os Emof is currently a member of the order of the phoenix, and is under our protection. We do this because he is a long serving member of the order, and has helped me in many tight situations," Jess told Dae, frowning in his direction
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Thu Nov 26, 2009 8:17 pm

((reply! hahahaha)
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 27, 2009 3:27 am

hmm dae was amused by the naiveness of his actions it was alright Jess had always been a bit dodgy at best, so indeed this was no suprise. "Tight situation would one of those be killing your own members?" Dae said as he threw a couple files of people at him. They were all deceased all suspected to be an Order member, and they were all killed by Ne'os Emof. "Or is the tight situation like the one where he use's you top hide an artifact that involves killing some one to make? A piece of dark magic I can imagine Mrs. Black is pleased with it's presance reminding here of the good times. Now the Order makes the Black family happy, is that what you wanted when you took control? I am not talking about Sirus or his brother i am talking the evil friends of the Malfoys ushers to doom. And you make them Happy. You know i can name three wizards that have made horcrux's and you ethire helped kill them or would of if you could of."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Fri Nov 27, 2009 5:54 am

Jess relaxed slightly, "The Death Eaters want him dead, i can promise you my protection of him makes none of them happy," Jess told Dae, frowning a bit. "And on the matter of teh horcrux, Ne'os has entrusted its defence, and location to me, i think i can trust him on that matter. Also, while we're on the topic, didn't you used to have a horcrux?" he asked casually, leaning on the miniter's desk and looking inquisitively towards him. "I know, you don't agree with thr Order's view on things, but i don't agree with yours, i would prefer to work something out with you to benefit the two of us, but i doubt it's gonna happen," He said seriously to Dae
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top