The Durmstrang Ship - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

The Durmstrang Ship - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

The Durmstrang Ship

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Durmstrang Ship - Page 2 Empty Re: The Durmstrang Ship

Post by Prison Lycon Sat Sep 18, 2010 12:45 pm

Prison looked around at all of the other students he had spent years with. Even though he had gone to school with them for so long he barely knew there names. He wouldnt even try to say hi to nika because he knew she wouldnt want him talking to her probobly. He wasnt much interested in talking to kellan either. All he was interested in was sitting there looking around thinking of more things to do.

Prison chuckled and shook his head as Nika said 'not interested' To one of the guys. He thought for a bit then said."Hey Nika Whots up girl?" To her. He thought she would be the same as she was to the other guy but you never know what will happen around here.
Prison Lycon
Prison Lycon

Number of posts : 171

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 18, 2010 8:41 pm

Over friendly people, Veronika couldn't stand them. Why couldn't they just bloody mind their own business? These boys just looked plain desperate to get laid, and it all just annoyed Nika beyond imagination. Just to check, she looked at the other boy, Prison, and came to the same conclusion. Plain, overconfident, large ego, little money or decency. He looked to be even poorer than Alexander, who seemed plainly middle class. Oh god this would be a nightmarish trip, she already couldn't wait until they arrived at Hogwwarts, two nights and two days later. Though its seemed like she would have to spend that time with a ship full of over-friendly middle class average boys. At least, she thought, she would stand out once there, the only foreign girl from Durmstrang.

"Let me spell it out for you," Nika said coldly, not even bothering to look at either of the guys. "I'm not interested in people like you, OK?" She looked back at her book, read the first page, then looked around. When was the stupid ship even going to move? She was becoming rash and irritable now, though she would never show any emotion on her face, just keep it all inside.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Prison Lycon Sat Sep 18, 2010 9:53 pm

Prison looked at the ground and headed to where someone couldnt see him. Why did he always have to try to end up like the other guys and get the same results? Everyone shouldve known that he really barely talked to girls to where it would have been surprising for him to even talk to nika in the first place. he didnt get why people thought of him as a normal guy.
Prison Lycon
Prison Lycon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 18, 2010 11:06 pm

Alexander generally found the whole scene quite amusing. He could tell that Veronika was one of those stuck up little girls whose parents had spoiled too much. He knew cause he used to be just like that, until his parents left and he was left with nothing. Still, even when he had been wealthy, he had still not been so stuck up. He was egotistical, but did not make assumptions about other people like that. At least it hadn't been a guy who had acted like that with him or Alex would be quite pissed off. Looking up at Prison, he gave him a look which said 'Don't try mate.'

He wasn't quite sure where Veronika was from but she probably didn't speak Russian. That was a problem with Durmstrang, most people had different native languages, so they all were expected to know English. Alex knew it especially well. "People like us?" he asked, raising his eyebrows. He wasn't going to give up so easily. Seeing Veronika look at the joint in his hand, Alex grinned and took one out of his bag. "Want one? I have a whole bag full of them," he said, showing her the one he took out.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Prison Lycon Sat Sep 18, 2010 11:13 pm

Prison didnt know what to do. "Im not like any of them" He said but thats all he thought of saying. People always treated him like crap because he was poor which wasnt fair. This was why he wished that he could be the Durmstrang Champion. Maybe if he could prove that he wasnt just a poor kid wanting money then maybe he would be treated alot better than he was then.
Prison Lycon
Prison Lycon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 18, 2010 11:40 pm

Emil took a seat beside the guys that seemed to be obsessing over the only girl he saw on the ship yet, he looked over at Alex, "Don't bother with her, she's just a brat". He was never much into women, just usually men. He was bisexual, but never really found a real-life woman who could sweep him off his feet. Except Christy, he missed her. Soon, he'd be graduating as well. Then he'd be able to find her once more. He was sure that he liked her a lot.

"I've got to tell you something about women," Emil mused, "You can't live with 'em, nor without 'em. They're trouble one minute, but the other they're so eager to love. They're hot then cold, hot and cold. Never try and please them, unless they give you a definite signal". He knew all about the dating world, and put his words to practice often. He especially used it for Christy.

"Trust me, I know. How do you think I landed myself a great girl over the summer?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Prison Lycon Sat Sep 18, 2010 11:58 pm

"I never land myself with a girl" Prison said sadly. "All the girls do is try to force me to date them or at least the ones i've met. I am hoping to meet a girl at this school we are going to but i doupt that I will find one. No one wants a Poor young chap like me." He said with a sad smile on his face. It was true since he was poor most girls wouldnt go out with him. As soon as they learned he was poor he had bad luck.
Prison Lycon
Prison Lycon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 19, 2010 1:15 am

Don't bother with her, she's just a brat. Veronika turned around to give the boy an ice cold look. He hadn't bothered to be quiet about it, so she heard what he said perfectly. NIka wasn't used to this kind of treatment. Especially not from someone like Emil, who was beneath her social class. As usual, she dismissed his insult as jealousy. It was what she did to deal with other people insulting her arrogance. "Trust me, I know. How do you think I landed myself a great girl over the summer?" Veronika, still glaring at him, raised her eyebrows. "Really? Congratulations, was she blind?" she asked sarcastically.

She turned away from the two boys, she was already quite pissed off and bored as well. Perhaps the best way to spend the trip would just be to go down to the cabin and get some sleep before arriving at Hogwarts. Looking up at Alex again, she sighed. They wouldn't leave her alone would they? Still, at least these tramps were keeping things from being too uneventful. "Yeah, people like you. Who don't have much money, and the money they do have they spend on alcohol and drugs. They can't even pay for good robes, and can't bother to look even a little bit impressive. And then they expect someone like me to be impressed by them," she explained contemptuously. She watched as he offered her some spliff. She had tried that once with her previous boyfriend, but that was only once. This was just pathetic. "No thanks, I don't do drugs," she replied. Was he trying to impress or repulse her now? Cause he surely wasn't doing the former.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Prison Lycon Sun Sep 19, 2010 1:27 am

"What are you talking about? I dont do drugs. Im onlu poor because My parents left me as a small child. If you knew me you wouldnt be mean." At that Prison got up, kicked the wall and stormed off to a place where He hoped he couldnt be found. He never wanted to do anything again. He wished someone would understand him instead of treat him as though he was a low life loser who had no money.
Prison Lycon
Prison Lycon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 19, 2010 4:41 am

Alexander was quite offended to say the least. His eyes narrowed at the sheer arrogance of the girl. The insults and everything was all getting a bit much for him. But he bottled it up, he wouldn't usually do so, but he realized that this girl was quite how he was like when he was well off. How fast that had changed. Though his ego remained the same as ever, he didn't make assumptions on people based on their wealth, he had barely a penny himself, but he knew know that wealth didn't change a person's personality at all. "I was like you," he said seriously. "Rich and arrogant. But let me tell you one thing, wealth doesn't last. Not for anyone. My parents were rich, they abandoned me, the same might happen to you. Then who will you crying to for help?" he told her. Shrugging, he turned around, he didn't need to waste his time on someone like her. He went back to his book, planning to just spend the whole journey reading.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum