Basic Class 1st
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Basic Class 1st Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Basic Class 1st

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Basic Class 1st Empty Basic Class 1st

Post by Gabrielle Delacour Thu Sep 09, 2010 7:52 pm

It was the first class for this term, Gabrielle hoped that at least today students would be in better mood then usual. Her feet dragged her into the still empty classroom. Her eyes scanned the room. By the time she got to her desk her papers and her big fat black notebook were on it. She took her wand out of her pocket and pointed at the empty board.

FIRST CHAMRS CLASS

She double checked what she wrote before she sat down and grabbed ink and quil to write a quick note before her first students would start arriving. Most enthusiastic always seemed to be first years though she hoped others would be in working mood.
Gabrielle Delacour
Gabrielle Delacour
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Number of posts : 104
Special Abilities : Apparation, Non-Verbal Magic, Legilimency, Occlumency, Wandless Magic

Back to top Go down

Basic Class 1st Empty Re: Basic Class 1st

Post by Aurora Nye Thu Sep 09, 2010 9:19 pm

Aurora slowly walked into the classroom. She was surprised to be the only student there but she was pretty much okay with it. She slowly walked up to the teacher and handed her a note like she did in any other class. The note read,

Dear Sir or Ma'am,
We would ask of you to be patient
And slow with Aurora. She has
Been having alot of problems
Lately and doesnt think fast when
asked questions.

Thanks,
Mr and Mrs Rolanders

As soon as she gave her teacher the note, She quickly walked to the back of the room and took her seat. She always sat in the back row for some reason.
Aurora Nye
Aurora Nye
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 2250
Special Abilities : Seer

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucy Weasley Thu Sep 09, 2010 10:37 pm

Charms was just one of those classes. A fill in. Lucy was good at it, but not because she tried very hard, or because she particularly liked it. She just seemed to have a knack. Having a knack, it seemed a shame to waste it, so she took charms. Besides, charms was a useful skill, and if you didn't do it for NEWTS, you may as well forget having any job in the wizarding world.
Lucy Weasley
Lucy Weasley
Seventh Year Hufflepuff
Seventh Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 159

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Samuel Grigori Fri Sep 10, 2010 12:49 pm

Sam walked into charms, a subject he actually felt strongly about, a subject he truly wanted to learn. Sadly, the conditions of learning in this occasion, were less than pleasing. Looking around the room, first impressions were less than kind. The teacher was illiterate, it appeared, not evn knowing how to spell her own subject, so, assumedly, she wouldn't know how to teach it either.

The students, on the other hand, were also a sorry bunch, one miserable looking older student, a bored looking second... or was that third year? And a student he thought he recognised as a second year. Taking a seat near the front of the class, to the right, he took his books and quill out and got ready for the lesson.
Samuel Grigori
Samuel Grigori

Number of posts : 318

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Zamojska Sat Sep 11, 2010 12:47 am

Leanne dragged her feet towards the charms classroom from dungeons to the third floor. By the time she got there, she was already so bored that no more of that would be needed for today. "Hi Professor.." she said not really catching how to adress this new teacher of hers since she didn't know her yet.
Alexandra Zamojska
Alexandra Zamojska
Third Year Gryffindor
Third Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 59
Special Abilities : Speaking to Animals

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashley Paul Sun Sep 12, 2010 3:04 am

Ashley walked in to the charms class just happy that she wasn't late for a change. She smiled up at Aurora, the only person in the class room that she sort of knew. She walked over to her and took a seat next to her. "Hey Aurora. How have you been?" Ashley asked her remembering the last time that she had seen the girl before school started. Then the big problem with the train was making everyone a little jumpy now. Of course noone even knew that she was on the stupid train. But she sighed and looked up at the front of the classroom.
Ashley Paul
Ashley Paul

Number of posts : 86

Back to top Go down

Post by Samuel Grigori Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:38 am

Sam looked up when he saw Leanne walk in, and waved to her. "Hey... we take potions together. You're... Leanne, right?" He asked, smiling and gesturing to the chair next to him. "I really hope it is you Leanne, or else i just made a complete ass of myself huh," he said with a broad grin and a chuckle.

Even if it wasn't her, he'd be happy for the girl to sit next to him, he was always happy to make new friends.
Samuel Grigori
Samuel Grigori

Number of posts : 318

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 12, 2010 9:32 pm

Odette walked into the classroom being cheerful as always. Class didn't seem to start yet which was good since being late on her favourite class would be the bottom of misery. "Good morning Professor.." she said taking a seat in the front as it was obvious that they had new Professor this year. How often they change Professors here anyway.. she thought for herself wondering what did Louis and others say how old they were.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabrielle Delacour Sun Sep 12, 2010 9:57 pm

Gabrielle took the letter from Aurora and unwrapped it to read it. As she finished, she gave Aurora a curious look. "I would like to have a word with you after class Miss Nye in my office." she said before she turned to other students starting to count. "I would say that is 60 points for Gryffindor, another 60 for Huffelpuff and 20 for Slytherin. I won't even bother to ask where are all the Rawenclaws." she said as she just gave away 2o points to each student that was here on time.

"My name is Gabrielle Delacour and i will be your Charms Professor this year. Some of you maybe know me as i did teach here before though Defence against the dark arts and Muggle Studies, but this is not important." she said loud and clear hoping to skip this formalities as fast as possible. "So my teaching method is rather simple. I am more fond of practical approach. I trust they read you the rule book when you arrived at school so i won't detain here much." she said looking around.

"If you have anything to ask do so now. If not one of you can maybe give me a defintion of Charm?" she said as she took a seat looking at the students in front of her.
Gabrielle Delacour
Gabrielle Delacour
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Number of posts : 104
Special Abilities : Apparation, Non-Verbal Magic, Legilimency, Occlumency, Wandless Magic

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top