Just Another Day at the Office
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Just Another Day at the Office Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Just Another Day at the Office

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Just Another Day at the Office Empty Just Another Day at the Office

Post by Khaat Lupin Wed Sep 01, 2010 10:51 pm

Khaat had just returned from her trip to Italy, and she was feeling rather contented. Although a part of her still was so in love with Tuscany that she really did miss it already.

Brian had promised her that they could take one of the extra bedrooms in the villa he had bought there for them and turn it into a nursery for Abbey and Dakota so that on the weekends, they could go to Tuscany as often as Khaat wanted--or rather, as often as her schedule would let her get away.

Khaat was miles deep in paperwork at her desk. It seemed that not everything had moved on while she was on holiday. It seemed that the paperwork, or some of it, was more than willing to wait for her return.

She poured herself a cup of french roast, sighed deeply and sat down at her desk. That was the problems with vacations. One needed to overwork before they left and again when they got back. It was a never ending evil.

She took a sip of the coffee. Perfect as always. She was glad they had a 5 star chef in the kitchen these days. She began to start through the arduous pile of paperwork that needed her attention.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 22700
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Just Another Day at the Office Empty Re: Just Another Day at the Office

Post by Theodore Adrian Lupin Wed Sep 01, 2010 11:04 pm

Garulia had made it into the hospital, but he couldn't remember anything... He ran around the hospital after the woman had told him the floor number. But he couldn't remember the room number. It didn't help that the demon had separated Miseria and him...

Soon enough he just opened a door at random and stumbled in.

"Um excuse me...I need memory loss help...where can I get that?" he asked the woman who was sitting there.
Theodore Adrian Lupin
Theodore Adrian Lupin
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 869
Special Abilities : Metamorphagus, Occlumency

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Wed Sep 01, 2010 11:37 pm

Khaat looked up from her paperwork and saw, of all people, Gar there. She frowned deeply. Something was not right. He did not appear to be her Gar. The one that loved her so much. Something was missing from his eyes.

"Gar?" she frowned. "What in the world brings you here? Where have you been?" Then his words registered with her. Memory loss help. Well, that explained a good deal.

"Memory loss?" she got up and went to him. "Do you remember anything at all?" She didn't want to throw too much information at him too fast, so she would wait on introductions for the moment. She figured that would come in a moment or two.

"Tell me everything you remember. Not what anybody else has told you. Only what you truly remember," Khaat said.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Thu Sep 02, 2010 1:29 pm

Miseria followed Garulia, but then she lost him from her sight. Walking around in the corridors, which she already knew so well, it wasn’t hard to find him. After all, she had told him Khaat’s name, and from the registration table, it was easy to find someone in here. Strangely, her expression was calm, calmer than it was supposed to be, but inside, she was shocked. What on earth attacked them there? Who would have such strenght to rip muggle apart?! She took a deep breathe, walking down the hallway, making her way to the office. Finally, she stood behind the door, and listened carefully. Yes, Garulia was there. He succeeded to find the way. For a moment, she thought about leaving him on his own, but on the other hand... she could be the one who would make him talk more, although, he already told her what he remembered. Sighing quietly, she decided to come into the office, and knocked three times on the door before entering.
“Hello, mother,“ she said in her quiet voice, looking at her. To her, it was still kind of weird say this word. Mother sounded so different. Yet, she didn’t want to call her by her Name. Khaat. That would sound really odd from her mouth. And the word mother came almost like she really meant it. It was said in a soft and loving voice. She hasn’t seen her in a while. Then she looked at Garulia. Yes, she heard the orders from Khaat. And she also wanted to know Everything. Maybe there was something what he didn’t tell her, though, she doupted of that. He wouldn’t lie to her, now would he?
Miseria Lupin

Number of posts : 3782

Back to top Go down

Post by Theodore Adrian Lupin Thu Sep 02, 2010 9:41 pm

"All I remember is a smack in the head," Garulia said, his brow furrowed. "A bat coming towards me. And I woke up in an alleyway with a headache and a bunch of money in my pocket."

He was a little confused when Miseria came in and call the lady mother.

"So you're Khaat...is there a spell that can reverse it? Oh and I remember being able to turn into a lion. We were attacked by something and I got away by doing it."
Theodore Adrian Lupin
Theodore Adrian Lupin
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Wed Sep 22, 2010 11:26 pm

"Mis? How did you find Gar? What do you know that might be helpful to me?" she asked her daughter. She motioned for the two of them to sit. Her first thought was that perhaps it might be a head injury or some sort of trauma. Her next thought was some sort of Obliviate charm. But she needed as much information as she could get.

"Oh, and Gar, do you know how long its been since you were in lion form? I'm trying to figure out how long you've beenwithout your memory. That might be important. If its been more than a day or so, where have you been staying?" Her thought was that he might have something in his posessions that might have a clue that he wasn't recognizing as a clue.

OOC: Gar, was this an obliviate charm or a head injury? You haven't given me much to go on.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Theodore Adrian Lupin Thu Oct 07, 2010 1:48 am

(ooc: head)

bic: Garulia glanced at Mis and blushed.

"Well...we happened to stumble across each other," he said shrugging. "I was a lion earlier and I woke up a few months ago in an alleyway. I was doing odd jobs and living out of a box. I only just got the wizard thing today. I didn't even remember that, but now it seems simple. Thank God it's-"

A huge feeling hit him as he watched Khaat. Her motherly expression, her beautifully kind eyes...

"Khaat!" Gar said happily, running around the table and hugged her. "I just remembered...all you've done for me...but I don't remember anything else... Please help me?"
Theodore Adrian Lupin
Theodore Adrian Lupin
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Thu Oct 07, 2010 11:35 pm

Khaat laughed and hugged him. "Welcome back, Gar," she said. ""Its nice to have you back. Well, it looks like you have a head injury. Looks like it was pretty significant at the time you got it. Its a bit older now, but it still needs time to heal. And you certainly can't live in a box. I want yu to stay here t St. Mungos for awhile so we can not only keep yu under observation but also work on trying to heal that concussion of yours. That will help you get some rest and some food. All of that will help. Is that okay with you?" She wanted to give him time to rest up and for the healing spells that she would put into place to work.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Theodore Adrian Lupin Fri Oct 08, 2010 1:14 am

Garulia nodded vigorously.

"Yes yes! Of course!" he said grinning ear to ear. Then he blushed. "If Mis will come and visit..."

He turned his head towards her.

"You will, won't you?" he asked her smiling. "Every day?"

Despite only just technically having met her, he still reeeaaally liked her. Really liked.

"What kinds of spells will you use, exactly?" he asked, turning back to Khaat. Then he held out his arm to Mis, gesturing for her to join in the hug. "C'mon, ya know you wanna!"
Theodore Adrian Lupin
Theodore Adrian Lupin
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:39 pm

Miseria sighed when she didn't have to explain Khaat how she and Garulia met. It was rather odd meeting. He didn't remember anything, and she didn't knew much about him so she couldn't fill him with the information he wanted. She sat down, and looked at both of them. She wasn't needed at the moment, and if she would say or ask something, she would just interrupt their conversation. But that didn't bother her. She doesn't know about the medicine anyways.
When Garulia finally spoke to her, she gave him a soft smile. He seemed to be so happy when he finally got it who Khaat actually was. “I will try,“ she said. She mentioned the school before they actually came to St. Mungo's, so he had to understand that she was busy with it. Then she looked at Garulia's little invitation to join the hug, and shrugged, and stepped closer to hug both of them. Now what the hell? she grinned.
Miseria Lupin

Number of posts : 3782

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top