Order of the Phoenix Meeting 12
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Order of the Phoenix Meeting 12 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Order of the Phoenix Meeting 12

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Order of the Phoenix Meeting 12 Empty Order of the Phoenix Meeting 12

Post by Jess Potter Fri Aug 13, 2010 10:44 am

Jess strode into the Living room of Number 4 Privet Drive, a stressed look on his face. Since the news came through there'd been multiple sightings, deaths, and disappearances, all of this was worrying him, it was worrying him heaps.

He needed to talk to the order now, there was some dark stuff going on, he didn't know what it was, nor did anyone else, and he really, really needed to know...
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 14221
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Seer, Flying, Legilimens

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1356010139

Back to top Go down

Order of the Phoenix Meeting 12 Empty Re: Order of the Phoenix Meeting 12

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:26 am

Khaat had gotten the message that the Order needed to meet again. She already knew what Jess had on its mind. Having Sparks, she knew all about the sightings of the odd new creatures in town. She had spoken with her father at length about it. Robert had seen one of them, or rather a glimpse of one. He had not been close enough to interact with it. He had some theories, but nothing more than that.

And her father was running a wee bit late. He was going home to pick up Katherine first, and then coming back. Khaat arrived, bringing a large paper cup of French Roast from Sparks. She went in to the Privet Drive house and saw Jess. She understood his stress.

"So what are your thoughts, Jess?" she asked quietly. "What do you think they are?"
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 22716
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Sun Aug 15, 2010 9:19 pm

Jess looked up, he'd been pacing and twiddling with his wand, his bad habits in a nutshell, and nodded to Khaat. "Good evening Khaat," he said, pointing his wand at the fireplace and watching as it sprung to life, the flames crackling Merrily and creating elongated shadows all through the room.

"I think we're in for it," he said after a long silence. "I think..." he said, "That we're in something deeper than we understand, that something's going on that we can't possibly fathom, and that's beyond all of us. We need to hit the books, i think, and figure out what it is we're facing." He said, pausing again and looking into the fire.

"I've heard rumours, and tell of... No," he said, shaking his head and turning to Khaat. "How about you? What are your thoughts?" He asked
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Sun Aug 15, 2010 10:01 pm

Mariana apparated in front of the house at Number 4 Privet Drive not really having any thoughts on her mind. She stood there staring at the door for a second before she shaked her head and entered the house. Staring at the door was rather odd even for her. Finally, her feet lead her to the living room where apperently Khaat and Jess were alone. She stood watching the sight for the moment before she stepped into the room. "Hello, i am not interupting something here am i?" she asked placing her hand on the door not sure if she should give them some privacy.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Joshua Cethin Wed Aug 18, 2010 1:56 am

Daniel arrived at the meeting, he was cloaked so he wouldn't be seen. He had been called to the meeting in the middle of a shower, so he was sloppily dressed under the cloak and his hair was a greasy, washed out mess. He hadn't even had time for a decent meal, so he was still holding part of a donut he'd grabbed from his shelf a few minutes earlier. As soon as I get home, I'm having the leftover shepherd's pie, he thought. Shepherd's pie was his favorite meal, and he didn't want Brienne to have the last bit before he had a chance. Unfortunately, Brienne did eat it after he'd arrived here.

"This better be important" he said as he sat down, "I risked shepherd's pie to be here...not to mention I risk smelling badly. I was contacted in the middle of a shower."
Daniel Joshua Cethin
Daniel Joshua Cethin

Number of posts : 413

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Thu Aug 19, 2010 1:39 pm

Sophia appeared on the corner of Private Drive and walked her way towards Number Four Privet Dive. As she walked into the house she seen Jess, Khaat, Mari and Daniel. "Hey everyone, what's going on?"Sophia asked them softly as she took a seat on the couch. Sophia looked at Daniel and shook her head. "I'm sure it is Daniel, but we don't know until we have the meeting."said Sophia softly. Although by Khaat and Jess talking she kindof figured out what it was they were talking about.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Thu Aug 19, 2010 6:58 pm

Matt silently walked up the steps to the same house the last meeting took place. He wasn't happy, he was just...feeling low. For some strange reason, he was just a little upset. His environment played a very large role in his mood. And lately, the environment he was in was not all to pleasant. Reports of attacks of some strange creatures and people vanishing were piling up on his desk. He didn't want to deal with it all, he needed to speak with Jess. He wasn't sure what he should be doing, maybe, no they wouldn't. At least the Order wouldn't....

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 6872

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Joshua Cethin Thu Aug 19, 2010 9:13 pm

Daniel peered over at Sophia, "There was a slice of shepherd's pie left. Knowing Brienne, she'd eat it before I even see a crumb." He looked mad and pouty, which made him look really cute in a pathetic way. He ran his fingers through his hair a couple times, they collected some sort of lanolin-like substance from it. The coat of grease on his fingers startled him in a way; the sheer amount and the texture. "Eww...."
Daniel Joshua Cethin
Daniel Joshua Cethin

Number of posts : 413

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Fri Aug 20, 2010 10:17 pm

Mariana watched as Daniel, Sophia and Matt entered the room so she done the same feeling more relaxed. "I'll take that as a no then.." she muttered for herself before she turned back to others. "Oh hi everyone.And i am not quite sure what;s going on." she greeted them before she leaned on the wall not having a slightest intention to sit down.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Sun Aug 22, 2010 8:44 am

Jess looked at Daniel and rolled his eyes, unbelievably immature. "No Mari, you're not interrupting anything," he said, turning to face the gathered members of the Order. "Good evening, everyone," he said waving at them all, a serious look on his face.

"You all know that normally i try and keep our meetings as open as possible, and try and have all of you tell me what's happening, but i don't think now is the time," he said in a serious tone, matching his expression. "Something..." he said, sighing heavily, "something is hapenning, i don't know what it is, and i'm worried. Really, really worried." he said, before deciding to get to the point.

"As i'm sure you all know, there's been attacks, some really, really serious attacks, lives have been lost, and the damage has been severe. No one knows what exactly caused the attacks, we don't know, but the damage... it's a magic i've never seen, or heard of before," he told them all, pausing again. "I'm not sure what we're dealing with here, no one is, and as a result, well i've been having some thoughts, which i'd rather not be having... we need to get info, and fast. I'll start by asking, does anyone have any information on this?" he asked
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top