Order of the Phoenix - Meeting Four
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Order of the Phoenix - Meeting Four Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Order of the Phoenix - Meeting Four

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Order of the Phoenix - Meeting Four Empty Order of the Phoenix - Meeting Four

Post by James William Wilson Fri Jan 15, 2010 8:26 pm

Wilson entered the House in McCoy's and Arthur's company. The three of them took their seats in the kitchen and waited for the others to arrive. Potter had been away for some time so he gave James the liberty to lead the Order during his ''vacation''. This was the first meeting he had arranged.
James William Wilson
James William Wilson

Number of posts : 1085

Back to top Go down

Order of the Phoenix - Meeting Four Empty Re: Order of the Phoenix - Meeting Four

Post by Ne'Os Emof Fri Jan 15, 2010 10:08 pm

The fire in the fireplace turned green a figure in black robes with a hood over his head walked out. The figure''s face should hae been visible but the face of the hood was a black magicle veil. The figure sat down in the chair infront of the fireplace and let his hood fall to his shoulders "Good morning James" he said not smileing.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 5547
Special Abilities : Wandless magic, Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Order of the Phoenix - Meeting Four Empty Re: Order of the Phoenix - Meeting Four

Post by Arthur Severus Poe Fri Jan 15, 2010 10:10 pm

''Emof? Are my eyes mistaken? It is probably the glasses. Weren't you in Azkaban not a long time ago?'', Arthur asked.

Last edited by Arthur Severus Poe on Fri Jan 15, 2010 10:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Arthur Severus Poe
Arthur Severus Poe

Number of posts : 471
Special Abilities : Occlumens, Apparation, Leglimens, Wandless Magic (only basic)

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Fri Jan 15, 2010 10:12 pm

"I was given the fortunate opportunity to escape" he said emotionless he would not reveal to the order his new self just yet.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by James William Wilson Fri Jan 15, 2010 10:16 pm

''Interesting. I would like to hear details from you...'', Wilson asked.
James William Wilson
James William Wilson

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Fri Jan 15, 2010 10:21 pm

"theres not much to say my guard came in for a regular beating i took his wanned removed him from my path freed Shacklebolt and met Danny at the docks" he said.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by James William Wilson Fri Jan 15, 2010 10:26 pm

''Well, it is good that you have improvised all of that'', Wilson commented. ''Tell me, what are your plans now? You are a little moody? Have the Dementors been feeding on you?'', he asked.
James William Wilson
James William Wilson

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Fri Jan 15, 2010 10:42 pm

Matt entered the kitchen and waved to Ne'os. Hello Ne'os... he said. Where's Jess? he said looking at Wilson. I kinda needed to talk to him....

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 6872

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Fri Jan 15, 2010 10:48 pm

"The dementors no long guard azkaban but we did run into them...a vampire does not easily forget it and it doesn't help that we have the memory's of those before us the emotions are amazing" he said.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by James William Wilson Fri Jan 15, 2010 10:51 pm

Wilson nodded to Ne'Os and then looked at Matt. ''Potter? He is dead'', he said with extreme ease. ''I have killed him and have now taken over the Order'', he added.
James William Wilson
James William Wilson

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top