Memory Loss - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Memory Loss - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Memory Loss

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Memory Loss - Page 2 Empty Re: Memory Loss

Post by Theodore Adrian Lupin Thu Aug 12, 2010 7:37 pm

Gar dragged her out and into a back alley that was empty after paying for his coffee.

He smiled at her. "Okay, how are we gonna get to...St. Mungo's, did you say?"

He looked inquisitively at her, then suddenly he hugged her.

"Thank you...I thought I would never learn who I was."
Theodore Adrian Lupin
Theodore Adrian Lupin
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 869
Special Abilities : Metamorphagus, Occlumency

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Thu Aug 12, 2010 7:45 pm

She followed him with some quick steps, and took a deep breathe when they finally stopped. Then she looked around, trying to do a little concentration. “St. Mungos isn't far away from here. Only half an hour of walking,“ she finally said, looking back at him. She still had her coffee cup in her hand, and it burned, so she had to change her holding hand. Then she took a sip of her drink, but had to move the cup away from her face because on the next moment, Garulia hugged her.
Sighing quietly, she hugged him back, and gave her best to sound as confident as she could:“It's nothing. That's what friends do.“

Then she had to step away from him. She didn't want to spill him with her coffee, now did she. “Alright, now let's go and see if Khaat is at work,“ she said, and offered him her hand so they could walk together.
Miseria Lupin

Number of posts : 3782

Back to top Go down

Post by Theodore Adrian Lupin Thu Aug 12, 2010 7:49 pm

"Mkay," Gar said grinning his old grin, that he didn't even know about. The old playfulness that had not been there for months was back in his eyes. He took her hand and allowed her to lead the way.

"Let's roll," he said, still grinning and embarrassed slightly at holding her hand even to walk to a place together.
Theodore Adrian Lupin
Theodore Adrian Lupin
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Thu Aug 12, 2010 7:56 pm

When she saw his grin, she could be sure that Garulia was still inside somewhere. Not far away from all of them so it could mean only one. They will get him back easily! When he took her hand, she smiled to herself. No, not a change at all. Though, she was sure of it already in the coffee shop, she had the evidences right now. Strange that he had the same emotions against her, though, she had told him what a b*tch she actually is, and that she doesn't believe in love, and blah-blah-blah.

“Let's roll,“ she agreed, and then started walking down the street. Hopefully Khaat knew what to do because right now, when she had no books, and not even a clue how to help him, this trip would've been just pointless. And her mother was also the only one with whom they could talk and no one else would know about the situation.
“But where have you been whole this time?“ she finally asked him, trying to make him tell her more about his situation. Where he woke up, what did he feel, etc. She wanted to know Everything.
Miseria Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post by Theodore Adrian Lupin Thu Aug 12, 2010 8:08 pm

"Um just hangin around, really. Found some money in my pocket...I'm sure once I get my memory back I'll remember it. I have a feeling when I look at you...I can't quite place it..."

He turned beet red at that point and stopped talking.

They had turned onto another street.

"Where is it?"
Theodore Adrian Lupin
Theodore Adrian Lupin
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Thu Aug 12, 2010 8:12 pm

A sadness floathed into her. Again, and like before. Why was she like this? This wasn't the first time when someone confessed his love to her. But she still couldn't just face it. It was like a fist into a face. God. How complicated she made things to herself.
“Well, I'm sure that when you get your memory back, you'll get all the answers you need,“ she told him, and led him down the streets, looking only forward. “You'll see it soon. Though, it may not look like a hospital at a first sight, i'm sure that you'll love the place when you once enter it. Khaat has done an exclusive makeover there,“ she didn't know how to call it other ways. Make-over, Hospital edition?
Miseria Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post by Theodore Adrian Lupin Thu Aug 12, 2010 8:23 pm

"Uh cool," Gar said, noticing how it made her look. "What's that over there?"

He was pointing to a run down old storefront. There were a bunch of old dolls.

"Some rundown place? Shouldn't they have burned it down by now?"
Theodore Adrian Lupin
Theodore Adrian Lupin
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Fri Aug 13, 2010 8:33 am

She hadn't expected that they will be there that soon. But a smile appeared on her face, and she nodded quickly. “That's exactly the place what we are looking for,“ she said happily. She stood infront of the old shop where were those old mannquins. Grinning at those, she looked around. Thankfully, she saw no muggles, and took her wand out (sorry, I don't remember how were they supposed to get in), and pointed with it at the one doll, who had her eyelashes ripping off.
“Come on,“ she then said, and grabbed Garulia's arm, and entered the hospital.

OT: Whatever you want to do now. A new thread? Guess so.
Miseria Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 13, 2010 12:53 pm

The ground shook, and a scream or two was heard from down the road. Another scream, the ground shaking again, this time matched by a huge explosion, fire billowing out of a nearby street and onto the road Mis and Garulia were on, smoke joining it and clouding out the road.

A few more screams then a ripping sound, followed by half a body flying out of the smoke and just missing the pair about to enter St Mungos. Out of the smoke came a figure shrouded in darkness, a cloak hiding almost all of him. "Edrun, kalanar!" Came a demonic voice from within the recesses of the cloak, followed by a fireball shooting from the arms, heading straight for Mis
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Fri Aug 13, 2010 1:09 pm

Miseria turned herself around when she felt the ground shaking, and then she heard screams. When the explosion happened, she stepped closer to the St. Mungo's entrance, and pushed Garulia in. “What on earth...?“ she murmured to herself, staring at the strange figure in the misty cloud. What was going on? When she heard some strange words, she scowled, but then it was replaced with an impressed expression. “Garulia, get inside,“ she told her friend, giving her best to look away from the Guy in the black cloac, but it was almost impossible. There was more just than a magical aura surrounding him... or it. “Oh god...“ she murmured when she saw the fireball flying towards her. Was it an attack? Gasping loudly, she jumped away. “What on earth are you doing?“ she shouted, taking off her bag to search for her wand.
Miseria Lupin

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top