Memory Loss
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Memory Loss Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Memory Loss

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Memory Loss Empty Memory Loss

Post by Theodore Adrian Lupin Thu Aug 12, 2010 6:22 pm

Garulia Slither was stuck. That was all there was to it. He had absolutely no clue who he was. All he remembered was a bat swinging towards him, footsteps moving away, and excruciating pain in the right side of his head.

When he had woken up he was wearing jeans, a tee shirt, sneakers, and a jacket. On the inside of the jacket was a narrow stick that he was confused about, but had decided to keep because it might have shown something about his past. In his back pocket was a wallet with around a twenty grand inside, which baffled him but he took it in stride and had been living off of it in a box for a few months.

As the sun peeked out from behind the clouds, Garulia sighed. He was standing in a coffee shop, getting something to wake him up for the day. Lately he had been working on gathering up money after paying the rent on a small apartment that he was to get the key to today.

Theodore Adrian Lupin
Theodore Adrian Lupin
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 869
Special Abilities : Metamorphagus, Occlumency

Back to top Go down

Memory Loss Empty Re: Memory Loss

Post by Miseria Lupin Thu Aug 12, 2010 6:30 pm

Miseria couldn't actually remember the day when she was all alone in London. Usually she was with someone, but right now, when it was summer, she spent most of the time with her daughter who was with Khaat's child. However, she didn't feel herself as a real mother. She was too young, she wanted to see the world, but with the little baby, it was almost impossible.

She walked in the streets, wearing same gothic-punk styled clothes. Skinny jeans with lots of belts, corset, and a shirt. She also had her bag with her, where were some 'fully nessesary' things. Wallet, wand, and other stuff. Though, it was morning, she didn't feel right. Perhaps a cup of coffee or tea will help. Yawning quietly, she entered the coffee shop.
Miseria Lupin

Number of posts : 3782

Back to top Go down

Post by Theodore Adrian Lupin Thu Aug 12, 2010 6:35 pm

Garulia had just sat down when he heard the door swing open. Upon turning, he saw an altogether ordinary girl walk in and shrugged. There were a lot of people like her in the coffee shop. But something about her seemed...familiar. This could be the opportunity he had been waiting for. Something from his past...

He did a double take on her and stood up. Gar walked up to her as she approached the counter. Several people looked up then turned back to their coffee.

"Um excuse me, this will sound strange but um...do I happen to know you?" he asked, blushing slightly. She was very pretty to him...

OOC: He's still got that crush going. XD
Theodore Adrian Lupin
Theodore Adrian Lupin
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Thu Aug 12, 2010 6:51 pm

She turned herself around, and raised her eyebrows in a suprise when she saw Garulia coming near her, and asking her silliest question ever. “Yes, Gar, you know me,“ she replied, smiling softly at him. She stepped closer to the counter and ordered herself a cup of coffee. When she got it, she payed for the drink, and turned herself around. She remembered that he had a crush on her. Strange, isn't it? Love.
“Come on, let's have a talk. We haven't seen each other for a while,“ she said to him in a soft, but quiet voice. Although, her hair was now light brown, her character hasn't changed. No. She was still the one who blamed herself in every bad thing what happened to her friends.

She found a table for both of them on a corner, and sat down on a chair, and looked up. He was acting strange. Why? And already the question itself was like he didn't remember anything. Well, that couldn't be possible, right?
Miseria Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post by Theodore Adrian Lupin Thu Aug 12, 2010 7:01 pm

"Um...okay," Gar said, a little confused but excited. He sat down across from her. "I er...I'm sorry but I don't know your name. Hell, I don't know my own last name. Could you give me a hand? I'm sure I've known you...but I have no clue from where. I uh hit my head."

He smiled weakly over at her and his eyes scanned her face. Obviously they were friends. And obviously she was beautiful...no no, he had to stop thinking like that. "Could you tell me who I am?"
Theodore Adrian Lupin
Theodore Adrian Lupin
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Thu Aug 12, 2010 7:08 pm

She took a sip of her hot coffee, and almost spit it out when she heard his following words. Oh my god. “You must've hit your head really hard,“ she murmured to herself, looking with widened eyes at him. A memory loss? No kidding? And how am I going to explain him Who he is? she asked herself. She would back off, but right now, she couldn't leave him alone. Not when he was well... like this! “My name is Miseria,“ she re-introduced herself. Actually, she didn't even remember the day when they first met. It seemed to be so long time ago, though, it was only a year.

“Your name is Garulia Slither,“ she gave her best to memorize everything what he told to her. “You are dropped out student from Hogwarts, yet, you are really smart, um... and you are a performer. I don't think that you remember Khaat, but she was also the one who took care of you well... before you lost your memory, but I'm sure that she'll help you out. She's a healer, and she'll probably help you go get your memory back.“
Miseria Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post by Theodore Adrian Lupin Thu Aug 12, 2010 7:11 pm

"Hogwarts? What's that? And Khaat...what's a healer?" Garulia questioned. "And you're very pretty, Miseria."

He looked down at the ground. Why had he said that?

"Um, so where is Khaat?" he asked Miseria, trying to ignore what he had said.
Theodore Adrian Lupin
Theodore Adrian Lupin
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Thu Aug 12, 2010 7:17 pm

“Hogwarts is a school for witches and wizards. It's... uh, anyways, it's a magical school,“ she didn't know how to explain him that. In this situation, she felt herself helpless, although, she couldn't help herself but just grin when she heard his comment. So he hasn't changed... Well, atleast not at this part. He still had a 'crush' on her. Strange. Love didn't go away even when you loose your memory?
“Healer is a person who's helping people. Well, like a doctor. Only in a magical way. Perhaps she could... try to help and fix your memory.“

“Thank you,“ she said, not even noticing how strange her voice sounded. Yes, it was always nice when someone told you that you look very pretty, but Miseria had other emotions. She felt herself like she was using him.
Then she just shrugged. Yes, where was she? “Well, at the moment, she could be in St. Mungo's. That's the magical hospital where she works at. Or at home.“ Taking care of her child.
Miseria Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post by Theodore Adrian Lupin Thu Aug 12, 2010 7:19 pm

Magic. With that word, something clunked into place. "Is that what this is for?" he whispered, pulling out the stick that was still in his jacket pocket. "I get it...is there some spell or something that can fix it?"

He put the stick away and held out his hand.

"Let's talk somewhere more private."
Theodore Adrian Lupin
Theodore Adrian Lupin
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Thu Aug 12, 2010 7:27 pm

She wasn't surprised when he took out his wand, however, she didn't know how to reply to this one. She didn't know if there were any spells that would help him recover fully. Mostly, it was up to her, and other Garulia's friends. Only they could help him out from his loss. “I don't know...“ she said quietly, more to herself. If there would be a spell that could fix memory, she would run into library and search for it, and get no rest until she'll find what she is looking for.

When he mentioned that it would be better to talk somewhere else, she nodded, and stood up, taking her coffee cup with her. “Good idea,“ she said, smiling quickly at him. It was best to do the friendly with him. It was more helpful than fast, and agressive way. He wouldn't get anything of it.
Miseria Lupin

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum