Everyone has a sweet tooth every now and then...
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Everyone has a sweet tooth every now and then... Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Everyone has a sweet tooth every now and then...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Everyone has a sweet tooth every now and then... Empty Everyone has a sweet tooth every now and then...

Post by Sophia Granger Thu Aug 12, 2010 12:59 am

Sophia was walking through the Hogsmeade Village looking for something to do with her spare time. As she seen Honeydukes in the distance and shrugged. "Oh what the heck, I need some more chocolate frogs anyways!'said Sophia softly. Making her way towards Honeydukes walking through the crowded streets se fianlly reached honeydukes. As the bell tinkled above her head she walked into the crowded store and headed towards the chocolate frogs. Grabbing a bag she put a couple of chocolate frogs in her bag and looked around for other goodies she could get.

Geeting a couple of licorice wands she put them in her bag as well and walked around the store saying hi to a couple of her friends as she walked by. After a few minutes Sophia almost had a full bag of candy. Knowing her mother and father would not like that she had so much candy Sophia laughed at the thought of it. Caught up in her own thoughts and not paying attention she ran into someone causing her bag of candy go flying everywhere. "Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry I was caught up in my own thoughts and not paying attention as always.'said Sophia softly.

"Are you ok?"Sophia asked the person she hit softly as she bent down and started picking up all her candy that went everywhere. "God Sophia you can be so clumsy at times."said Sophia toherself still picking up her candy. "I shouldn't buy all this candy mom going to kill me!"said Sophia softly. Sophia knew her mother hated her buying alot of candy but she knew her dad didn't mind at all. Sophia was wearing Aa black shirt with black polk a dots with a red jacket over it with blue jeans and her hair down and curly
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Everyone has a sweet tooth every now and then... Empty Re: Everyone has a sweet tooth every now and then...

Post by Khaat Lupin Thu Aug 12, 2010 1:15 am

Khaat kept a large jar of Bertie Botts Every Flavor Beans in her office, and she was running low on them. She decided she needed to apparate to Hogsmeade and go into Honeydukes and restock. Besides that, Brian had a soft spot for their fudge--especially the chocolate peanut butter fudge--and she decided to spoil him just a little.

She walked into the shop, and she sniffed the air that was rich with the smell of warm chocolate. Well, it always was here--between the chocolates they made and the fudge, it never stopped smelling of warm chocolate in here. It was delightful. Khaat knew if she worked her, she would never be able to stop eating the profits. It was probably a good thing that she worked at St. Mungos full time. At least there, the first priority was not, necessarily, food.

She had put in an order for a large 5 pound bag of the jellybeans, and she knew they would be waiting for her behind the counter. In the meantime, she took a paper sack, unable to resist browsing the thousands of jars on the shelves, just as she had done since she was a little girl. Somehow Honeydukes brought out the kid in everyone.

She came around a corner and saw a couple of people scuffling to retrieve spilled candy off the floor. Well, that happened in here all the time, especially when Hogwarts was in session and the weekend breaks came about. On a Saturday afternoon, one sometimes had to wait just to fit in the door like a sardine with all the other students. When she had lived in the cottage, she had avoided Honeydukes at those hours and had come when the shop was relatively empty.

She looked closer at the people scrambling on the floor and realized one was Sophia. "Soph?" she asked. "What happened?"

Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 22572
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Everyone has a sweet tooth every now and then... Empty Re: Everyone has a sweet tooth every now and then...

Post by Sophia Granger Thu Aug 12, 2010 1:38 am

Sophia looked at Khaat and chuckled. "Do you want to know?"Sophia asked her softly still trying to pick up her candy she spilled. "Ok,ok, seeing how you asked I'll tell you."said Sophia softly as she put all her chocolate frogs in a bag. "I was well... thinking about how mom would get on to me about having this much candy and I guess I wasn't paying attention and I ran into a girl and my candy went everywhere!"said Sophia softly. "I know... I should watch where I'm going and I need to stop day dreaming!"said Sophia softly as she fianlly gotten all her candy picked up. "Oh this is so silly!"said Sophia getting out her wand she pointed it at the girl's candy as it all went back into her bag. "I'm sorry about that again and I hope your ok."said Sophia softly to the girl.

As she heard the girl say she was ok and that her side hurted alittle Sophia frowned for she hated hurting people. "Here let me see if I can help lift up your shirt so I can heal your side sweetie, I'm a healer.'said Sophia softly. As the little girl nodded and lifted up her shirt Sophia seen she had a bruise on her side which made her feel bad. As she healed it she asked the little girl if it still hurts her at all as the girl said no and thanked Sophia smiled. "Oh your welcome, it was my fault anyways."said Sophia softly as she turned back towards Khaat.

"Hey Khaat what are you doing here on this fine day?"Sophia asked her softly giving her a soft warm friendly smile. Sophia looked down on the floor checking to see if she forgotten any pieces of candy for she didn't want to see anymore people hurt. "Oh god I feel horrible for hurting that little girl even though it was an accident!"said Sophia softly. "So how are you Khaat? I haven't seen in aehile as well as everyone else!'said Sophia honestly. Sophia haven't seen anyone in awhile due to her always busy with work but she wanted to become one of the best healers at St. Mungo's and her mother said she was already getting that way.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Thu Aug 12, 2010 1:51 am

"You know that enormous jar of Bertie Botts beans in my office, well, it seems the staff has found out about them, and my jar is very empty. I ordered another supply and stopped to pick it up. Not to mention that I need to show Brian a bit of appreciation. He's gone from being one of the finest fighters I've ever known to being a babysitter for Abbey and Dakota. He deserves a bit of thanks and spoiling. And he dearly loves the fudge at Honeydukes. I'm going to spoil him a bit and take him some. His favorite is the chocolate peanut butter fudge. I'll get some of the other flavors too, but I know I have to take some of his favorite along.

"Nice job with that bruise. You did fine with it. You're learning fast. You know, if you turn that bag of candy in and tell them you spilled it, they will just let you start over again. Its probably safer if you get another bag and start again. Well, all except the frogs. They're separately wrapped, so they'll be fine. The other stuff--nah. Toss it out. Start over. Believe me, it happens all the time in here. They're used to it." She opened her bag and tossed a few chocolate mints in the bag. "I always have such a hard time picking things in here. I just really want to someday bring a great big bag and take a couple of each one. Should take me a few years to eat it, but it would be fun. Its a good thing I don't work here. So, what's your favorite here?"
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 22572
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Thu Aug 12, 2010 3:43 pm

Sophia laughed her tinkling bell laugh at her story of her jellybean jar on her desk. "Hey, I only get a couple of them when I ask!"said Sophia chuckling. Sophia nodded. "Yeah Brian is great, he goes out of his way to help others."said Sophia softly. "I never ever told him how much I appreciated him taking me in when I lost my magic."said Sophia sighing. "Chocolate peanut butter fudge? I never had it but it sounds good."said Sophia softly. "Maybe I can pitch in and help you, Brian and Robert done so much for me I like to give ya'll something in return."said Sophia softly.

When she said she did a good job on the bruise she smiled. "Thanks Khaat, but what can I say I learned from the four greatest healers there are!"said Sophia softly. Sophia nodded when she said she could turn her bag in and get a new one. "Yeah that's what I'm planning on doing, I just wanted to get all the candy up before I hurt anymore kids."said Sophia. When she asked what were her favorites Sophia chuckled. "I have to many but I love the chocolate frogs and the licorice wands."said Sophia softly. "I have a jar of licorice wands and lemon drops on my desk alot of people take a couple when they come in."said Sophia laughing.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top