Sweet lies
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Sweet lies Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Sweet lies

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sweet lies Empty Sweet lies

Post by Elizabeth Blackburn Sun Nov 02, 2014 10:08 pm

When you have nothing to do with your life, you have plenty of time to pursue about others. You can learn lot of beneficial informations with only watching carefully. It’s funny how people think their lives and secrets are safe, they are trying so hard and end up being expose just because they tried so hard. It’s unfair indeed, but Elizabeth Blackburn never cared about what’s good or not.
Not long ago she was able to see Sebastien O’Sullivan turning into werewolf. Just few days ago she saw Christian O’Sullivan who was pretty shocked when she told him what she saw. Just few moments ago, she saw Sebastien O'Sullivan walking through Diagon Alley. Elizabeth saw her chance and she used it.

She was walking slowly, watching around, thinking about her plan when she suddenly bumped into someone. Surprise, surprise, it was O’Sullivan. Step one, done.
She looked up, watching tall men – to her he was like a giant – who happened to be one of her biggest enemy. She couldn't resist smirk after seeing his face. To be completely honest, Elizabeth had no idea why she hated him. She even had a crush on him when they were like, fourth year. It was maybe because she was never able to control him like she did with other kids. Somehow he always ignored her and she hated it. Though she admired him for certain things and she’s not ashamed to say it, it was never enough. The hate she feels always prevalent.
The sad thing was that he was probably indifferent to her, and it was worse than feeling hate. Elizabeth knew that feeling. She regret not being able to take that attitude when it comes to Sebastien or certain people.

“Well, well, well.. isn’t that my biggest friend? You grown into a nice man O’Sullivan. You do look hot. Too bad you’re not my type anymore. I was never into furriers.” She smiled though that smile was cold as ice. Polite as she can be, she raised the bags which he dropped when she bumped into him. “Believe this is yours mate. Something bought in that cheep shop is definitely not mine.” She smiled brighter, giving him his bags. When he took them, she took her wand and start playing whit it. She was drawing in the air, something that looked like new moon. “So, heard rumors about you. Your bro will like them. Can only imagine his face when he hears.” Started laughing but his look made her stop. “Don’t you worry, your secret is safe with me.” She said that quietly, but loud enough for him to hear it, then winked, resisting ironic smile.
Elizabeth Blackburn

Number of posts : 55

Back to top Go down

Sweet lies Empty Re: Sweet lies

Post by Sebastien O'Sullivan Mon Nov 03, 2014 10:01 am

It was his obsession that bought him in the Diagon Ally today. Thought he's been here earlier this week he needed to check if the bookstore got any new books about lychantropy. He told the young seller that he's writing a book about werewolves and after a few smiles and one drunk coffee she promised she'll send him an owl whenever they got one so he could came and took it. Bastien would buy her a coffee every time he came by. He was sure she's calling him just because that extra half an our spent with him, she was really easy to read. And he used that to find a books without even a hint of guilt.

She called him today so he immediately came to buy the new books. At least he hoped there was more that one books but one was all that he found. After he left the bookstore he decided he could walk through the Knockturn Alley to see if he could find more books there. He was so deep in his thought he didn't notice the woman coming his way until it was too late. She bumped into him but she was so tiny he didn't lost his balance. when the scent of her parfume came into his nostrils he exhaled in frustration. The parfume was flourish and somehow exotic, and familiar too. He knew just one person who has been wearing it often - Elizabeth.

Elizabeth was one of his least favourite person, mostly because she lived for mocking others and she always tried to do the same thing to him but since he ignored her that even made her more persistent. She even tried to hit on him when he was on his six year but he wasn't interested. He thought that his rejection made her hate him even more. He was sure she would do everything to make his life living hell and she was here.
"Elizabeth. I would like to say the same thing but I can't lie." He leaned forward to whisper on her ear touching it with lips while speaking. "I remember the time when you begged for it." He took a step back smirking at her. It was always easy to act like a douche if she was near him. She always made him to act like the worst version of himself.

He felt like he got a punch. Telling him she knows he's a werewolf was one thing but threatening to tell Christian made him furious. He pulled out his wand too, he felt uncomfortable knowing that her wand is in her hand while his was still in his coat.
Touching smooth dark wood of his wand made him calmer. "You won't tell Christian. Oh Elizabeth you weren't that pathetic the last time I saw you. I'm disappointed." He relaxed his shoulders trying to act more casual. "And besides that, he already knows."

(OOC. That can't be on the fourth year since he is younger than her so that would mean he was 12-13. When he was 16 and she was 17 sounds better. Or after Hogwarts.)
Sebastien O'Sullivan
Sebastien O'Sullivan
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 309

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top