So we meet again - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

So we meet again - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

So we meet again

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

So we meet again - Page 2 Empty Re: So we meet again

Post by Chastity Moor Thu Aug 05, 2010 4:44 am

Chase felt a foot hit her hand, and she knew he was there. He had found her quickly enough, as she knew he would. Seeing the anger in his eyes made her flinch and she yelled out in pain as he kicked her in the side. Falling away from the kick, she closed her eyes, biting down on her lip to avoid crying out much more then she already had. The rain was so fast at washing away the rest of the mud, that by the time he had pulled her up, only a bit was left on her cheek, and that too was washed away quickly. She stood there staring into merciless eyes.

She hadn't of run away, but she wanted to live. And now that she had run away, she was almost sad that she had. She'd rather go down out in a street full of crowded people to see, then rammed down a back alley, having just tripped and fallen onto the mud caked ground. Blood coming from cuts on her hands and knees, a small scrape on her cheek, that was only visible after the last bit of mud had dripped off in the rain.

"What do you want with me Vito? What did I do to you?" She said glaring at him, her whole body shaking. From pain, fear, or anger she wasn't sure, but she was shaking in his grasp. His grip on her arm was starting to hurt and she attempted to shake him off, though it was to no avail, she could barely keep herself upright, let alone shake off a full grown man. "You come into my life, and take my family away, take my best friend away.. and now you want to take my life away? What did I do? Why did you pick me?" She asked staring up into the merciless black eyes. Eyes so dark she was afraid she might fall into them if she looked at them for to long.
Chastity Moor
Chastity Moor

Number of posts : 2008

Back to top Go down

Post by Vito Dee Symons Thu Aug 05, 2010 5:41 am

“I was created by hate, and because of that I constantly feel this hatred burning inside of me that I can only ever relieve myself of when I inflict pain on others- make them hate too. Do you know what that’s like!? It makes me feel like ripping my brain out of my skull. I enjoy hurting people, taking there lives away, and murdering others because it benefits me. Why did I choose you? Because you answered the door when I knocked on it, and you just. wont. die.”

No, he didn’t actually speak a word of that, but he had felt the words on the tip of his tongue, ready to escape his lips- but he would not allow it; there was always a chance that he could fail in his attempt to kill her, and if she lived with that information stored in her brain, she had something to use against him, and Vito already had one redhead walking around London with knowledge he wish she didn’t have. There was no need to make a second mistake so alike to his first.

Instead, Vito grabbed a fistful of the teenager’s long, brilliant red hair and brought her face close to his, “I’ve got a thing for redheads,” he replied simply, as if that explained all the terrible, twisted things that he had done to Chase and her family- a family whom were probably berried six feet underground, either that or scattered as ashes about the home they had lived in.

Vito watched a crimson liquid slip out of the girl’s injuries and wash down her skin in the rain, and smiled. He took hold of one of her wrists and brought her closer to his face, and kissed the wound on her hand with a smirk. Vito had always been rather sickly about the way he killed women; he always kissed then, at least once, before actually taking their lives away. Why? He himself hadn’t taken notice to the fact, but it was probably because he had never been shone any true affection- though that was no one’s fault but his own –and so, he enjoyed imitating true affection in order to get a reaction of fear from them.

The poltergeist let go of Chase’s hand and exhaled, wondering which method he should use to kill her, trying to choose one that would at least momentarily give him some sort of relief from his anger.
Vito Dee Symons
Vito Dee Symons

Number of posts : 797

Back to top Go down

Post by Chastity Moor Thu Aug 05, 2010 5:56 am

Chase let out a yell when he grabbed a fistful of her hair. She felt small tears prick her eyes, but she would not go down crying so she pushed them back. She was practically forced down as he grabbed her hair, and then grabbed her wrist. She whimpered and was pulled closer to him, his lips touching the small cut she had gotten when she had fallen. She winced and tried to pull away. "Redheads.." She growled and stared at him. "Is that why you like Jack?" She asked softly her eyes glowing with hatred.

"What would she say if she saw you now? I doubt she would talk to you again!" She said growling at him, her eyes alight with anger. "Don't you like her?" She asked glaring into his eyes, that seemed so devoid of emotion that it made her sick. He acted like he was thinking of things to do to her. She reached up with her free hand and put it at the base of her hair, trying to relieve some of the pain from where he was grabbing her.

When he let her other hand go, it also joined her other hand, trying to relieve the pressure on her head. "If you like red hair so much, why do you have to be so rough with it?" She whimpered, feeling the wet tendrils falling on her face like rivers of blood. She looked up at him, her eyes glowing with anger and hatred. She looked at the ground and stared at a small puddle of water that was tainted pink with the drops of blood that had washed into it. She was just happy she wasn't loosing to much blood, and the cut on her hand had already mostly healed.

"Isn't there something I can do to make you.. spare me at least?" She asked feeling sorrow cut into her mind, she fell to her knees, as though that would relieve the pressure on her head. She looked up at him, her hair falling across her forehead and cheeks. Running down her neck and tears stung her eyes. What was he going to do to her? "You know.. Jack really does care for you, I don't know why..." She growled and stared up at him. "I don't know why at all.. you seem to hate everyone and their brother.. but, she does like you, she cares for you at least.." She muttered and attempted to pull away, only to let out a cry of pain as her hair was pulled harder, and she fell back to his side, looking up at him, hoping he might let her go, but knowing he wouldn't.
Chastity Moor
Chastity Moor

Back to top Go down

Post by Vito Dee Symons Thu Aug 05, 2010 6:20 am

When she fell to her knees, Vito couldn’t help but feel as if he had won some sort of game, or completed some sort of challenge- it was extremely empowering. But then she had to go and bring Jack up again, and that just spoiled Vito’s momentary good mood. He growled and drew his right leg back before swinging it forward, kicking her in the side of the head with as much force as he could without completely knocking her unconscious; he had a few things to say to her before hand- besides, he didn’t want her sleeping while he tortured her, he wanted to hear her scream in pain and beg for him not to kill her. “Jack doesn’t care, she thinks she can help me, because for some reason she cant get it through her thick skull that she can’t,” He spoke slowly, as if the female wouldn’t be able to understand the words he was speaking unless he did so.

The poltergeist had gone transparent again because of his inability to concentrate on keeping his human appearance when he was angry, and his voice was the only thing giving away his position, or else he could have been anywhere in the alley for all anyone knew. Vito dropped so that he was kneeling over Chase, and unexpectedly, his fist shot out and collided with the girl’s face with a sickening crack. Vito’s hand stung painfully, reminding him that he had already managed to break two of his fingers earlier that weak. He held that hand to his chest, but kept his face close to Chase’s, “You have no business talking about situations you know nothing about,” he told her.

Rain continued to pour from the storm clouds in the gray sky above them, causing Vito’s hair to fall in his face and for droplets of water to roll down each strand and drip onto Chase’s face from where Vito was. The air was icy now that the storm had decided that it wasn’t going to let up any time soon, and it was causing Vito to shiver violently as he kneeled there on the pavements streets of the alley they were in. His breathing was quick and sharp, and his breath was probably the only warm thing about him; so much for a effortless-yet-entertaining kill, which was how Vito had first assumed it would play out when he had spotted Chase Moor making her way down the streets of London.
Vito Dee Symons
Vito Dee Symons

Back to top Go down

Post by Chastity Moor Thu Aug 05, 2010 6:29 am

Chase let out a cry of pain when his foot collided with her head. She fell to the side, stars popping in front of her eyes. She had made him angry, and for some reason, that empowered her more then it should have. "That's the first thing I think we can agree on.. she won't listen to me when I tell her that you will never change." She growled and felt a drip of something hot fall down the side of her head. She reached her hand to it, and pulled it away, seeing blood where the rough part of his shoe had cut into her head.

Chase couldn't see him, but she could still feel his hand in her hair, and knew he was right there, especially when his fist collided with her cheek bone. She gasped loudly, and knew she would have a black eye, and probably a busted lip. His fist broke the skin, and she looked up at him, knowing she would have a large black eye if she lived through this. "I know plenty V Toe." She growled and spit at him, anger flaring in her eyes. Hoping she at least hit him in his perfect jacket. Feeling larger drops of water fall on her head, she knew he was leaning over her. She struggled against him, tugging hard on her hair now. She had to get away, she had to live. She had to warn Jack of what this man could do, and what he had said.

Rain poured endlessly around them, as though that was the world and nothing but. Her entire amazing life had ground to a halt, she was going to die, and she would never live to see Andrew again. Tears sprung to her eyes, but she pushed them back yet again. Now though, she was struggling like mad. Knowing if she pulled much harder, her hair would probably tear out in his hand. Feeling a chunk of not only hair, but her scalp come out in her hand, Chase struggled to her feet. "Let go!" She yelled out, kicking out in a random direction, hoping to collide with something. She couldn't see him, but she could at least attempt to get him back for kicking and hitting her.
Chastity Moor
Chastity Moor

Back to top Go down

Post by Vito Dee Symons Thu Aug 05, 2010 7:15 am

She had managed to free herself from his grip on her hair so quickly, that Vito hadn’t had enough time to prepare himself for her next move- which just so happened to be an attempt to kick him… an attempt that succeeded. Her shoe collided with his chest, causing him to fall backwards and smash his head painfully against the street. He groaned and closed his eyes, not enjoying the view of his surroundings spinning around him chaotically… but as soon as he closed his eyes, sleep took over him and he could do nothing to fight against it.

The grass was dried out and had been drained of its color, as were the leaves of the trees that surrounded the area. It looked as if someone had set fire to the place, and for some reason, the place seemed familiar to Vito as he walked slowly, the burnt grass grumbling beneath his feet. His hair was combed back the way he always styled his hair, and he was dressed in his finest clothing- and it would have seemed completely normal had he not been flickering repeatedly; he seemed calm enough, and therefore, there was no real reason for him to be having trouble keeping himself appearing human. Vito stopped and slipped his hands into his pockets before he began to scan the area for something, or someone. He felt as if something was missing, or as if he had lost something, but he couldn’t quite place what that something was as he stood there with his eyes squinted slightly in order to protect them from the glaring sun overhead.

"It's okay,” a voice Vito knew quite well whispered, but it was far away and very faint. He frowned, where was she? He had heard her voice, but he couldn’t see her. He took a few steps forward, his dark colored eyes still searching for some sort of sign of life. “Not again…” Vito heard his own voice that time, though his voice sounded closer, almost as if a clone of himself were standing right beside him, but when he looked to his right, and then to his left, he saw nothing but endless dead grass and shriveled trees.

The sky was darkening slowly and clouds were rolling in, taking over the sun’s kingdom, which also meant casting a gloomy shadow over the strange place where Vito was seemingly stranded. He sat down In the grass and rested his arms on his legs. What was he waiting for? And what had he been looking for earlier?

“It wont be long until your created again,” someone spoke, though it was a voice Vito couldn’t quite recognize. An expression of confusion passed over his face, and he glanced about to see if anyone was near- and there, sitting to his left, was someone Vito hadn’t seen in decades. “You killed me,” the teenage boy spoke, but his voice was unnaturally low, and it didn’t match his face. Vito scowled, but he said nothing; it was almost as if he couldn’t say anything, as if he had to sit there and listen to what the boy had to say. “There is a young women in Pennsylvania who has been through quite a bit, and because of it, she has grown up hating the world. She attempted suicide twice, and almost murdered her father… she’s got enough hatred inside of her to create a monster,” the teenager stated, and looked off into the distance at all of the dead plants surrounding them.

“It’s okay,” came Jack’s voice again, but that time, there was sorrow behind it- pain even, and when Vito looked up from the grass to see if he could spot the redhead, his heart sped up quickly; there she was, lying in there on the ground with bruises coloring the skin of her arms and her face- but it was the bloodied head that had caught Vito’s attention. “What’s the matter, Vito? Angry your guardian went bye bye?”

Vito rolled onto his side with a groan, his eyes burning when they fluttered open, unaware that he appeared human once more. How long had he been lying in the street like that? It couldn’t have been long; Chase was still there- In fact, she was in the same place she had been in before he had passed out. He slowly climbed to his feet, his head throbbing as if he were dealing with the worst hangover of his life. Blood was trickling down the back of his head and the skin of the back of his neck, but Vito didn’t stop to wipe it away or to wonder how bad the injury was; instead, he stumbled forward, pulling a wand that he claimed as his own out of his pocket. He had had his mind set on using his own methods to rid the world of Chase Moor, but Vito had had enough of her stubborn attempts to escape him, and decided that the flick of a wand would save him a great deal of hassle.

The poltergeist grabbed hold of her arm and pushed her in the direction of the nearest brick wall will muttering curse words under his breath. He met her eyes and jabbed the wand against her throat roughly, “Game over,” he growled. A clap of thunder fallowed his words dramatically, and he couldn’t keep his lips from curling upward into a cold smirk, even after all that the b!tch had put him through.

“Crucio,” he spoke loudly and clearly so that she could hear the words before the unforgivable curse took effect, hoping that it would make it that much more painful for her to endure.
Vito Dee Symons
Vito Dee Symons

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Thu Aug 05, 2010 7:32 am

A figure trudged down the streets of London. The short being kicked through puddles, splattering her black jeans with droplets of rain water. Her hair hung down in stringy, red strands. She wore a hooded sweatshirt, but she had did not have the will to cover her head. Her green eyes stared at the murky sidewalk, droplets rolled down her pale face.

Jack had problems. That much she had been able to come to terms with. She had invested into the goodness of a man who possibly had no soul. She had invested her safety and her friendships, and at this point she was losing. It was very possible Chase would never talk to her again and Andrew was awkward around her.

Was she going to fix this? Doubtful.

The last time she had been with Vito, he had broken down. He basically ended up crying in her arms, though less drastically. He had finally admitted what was going on; his time was limited and he was panicking. She did not understand why he chose to act the way he did, but she knew the cause, and she had left him, feeling as though there was a chance it might all be better. Maybe he would recalculate. He would not suddenly be a model citizen of course, but maybe he would stop with the drinking, and smoking, and...the things she did not want to think about...

It was raining. Perfect. It seemed the universe just wanted to set the mood or something. It would be raining as she realized the weight of her situation. Everyone seemed to be coming at her from different directions. She was not choosing sides, but everyone seemed to be lining up on either side of her. On one side was Vito. On the other was Andrew and Chase...and well...the rest of the world.

The thing that scared Jack was the reason why she seemed to even bother with Vito. Somehow, they were connected. Their personalities clashes and clashed and clashed...but at least she was being herself. Around other people, she was a robot, or she acted chipper, or she acted like a shrew. Around Vito, for some reason that she could never explain, she could simply exist.

Jack sighed and shivered. Jack had not been able to stay in the house this morning. She had fled to Diagon Alley, first thing, but too many memories of Vito and Chase were waiting to laugh her in the face. It was hard enough to think about either of them...but bringing the connection together-

No. Forget that. She buried her thoughts again. She could not think about it or hopelessness would sweep over her. What had she promised to? She had told Vito she did not hate him and never would be able to. But it seemed he was now trying to test that. How far would she go...? She had already decided, and it sent a chill running up her spine.

Death.

Jack would not hate, because then she was right with her parents, with the Death Eaters, at Vito's level. She knew it. And she was too stubborn to give up on Vito. She had seen that part of him...the part to be pitied, the part to mourn for, the part to fight for. And that was what she fully intended to do.

She continued to walk as thunderclouds rolled over her head, casting a shadow over her. How long had this cloud been following her? A moment, a minute, a week, her life? Only now could she actually see it. She stopped in her tracks and closed her eyes.

She cared about what happened to Vito. She felt terrible that her friends did not like her anymore. She did not want to give up on Vito. She did not want to live the rest of her life friendless. She was going to end up an old maid anyway...she needed her friends. But it seemed she could not keep one and the other.

Suddenly, a scream pierced her ears and her eyes flicked open, her features expanding. She whipped out her wand and her eyes darted towards the alley right ahead of her. She strode towards it and turned.

Her arm fell to her side. Fate. F***ing fate! Messing with her, always messing with her. Could she never escape her problems! Did everything have to come around and punch her in the gut. She closed her eyes.

That was not important. What was important was that Vito was standing over one of her best friends, his wand out. She ran forward and sprung in the way between Chase and Vito, her eyes meeting his a second before the spell hit her.

No matter how many times you had been hit by a Cruciatus Curse, you could never prepare yourself. In her battle with Nerezza, Jack had been expecting them so she had been able to bite her lip and hold back a scream. But this time...she was not.

The spell hit her and she doubled over, letting out a scream. No one had ever heard Jack scream like that. Even Nerezza had only heard muffled shouts. This...was pain. Jack biting her lips so hard that they bled, tears springing into her eyes, muscles seizing and twitching.

Finally it was over and she hugged herself tightly. She breathed in deeply and slowly straightened up. She turned away and looked at Chase, helping her up. She whispered, "Leave." She did not want to put Chase in any more danger than she needed to. She turned slowly back to Vito, her chest heaving and her eyes hard on his. "Happy?"
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 10287
Special Abilities : Occlumency
Occupation : Unspeakable | Beater for the Falmouth Falcons | Deed-Holder of Satan's

https://jackles-feels-feelings.polyvore.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Chastity Moor Thu Aug 05, 2010 8:04 am

He was down for only a second, and she knew that she didn't even have time to lift her foot up, before he had her by the arm. Shoved roughly against a wall, she felt his wand on her throat. He was angry, and she knew at that moment that her life was over. Whenever you heard of movies or books, they always say the same thing, you're entire life flashes before you're eyes before you die. Seeing the anger, and maybe even a hint of pain in his eyes, and Chase saw her life flash before her eyes.

Sitting before her mom on the floor, laughing at a story she was telling her. Babbitty Rabbitty, who turned into a tree, only to be cut down.. even though she was just a rabbit. Chase sat as a little girl, the shock of red hair pulled into two pig tails on the side of her head. Clapping happily at the story.

Chase standing on Platform 9 3/4, staring nervously around at all of the other students. Her mom and dad were talking to some friends from work, and Chase was looking around at all of the animals, the people who seemed to know each other. Chase had already taken her stuff on the train, and was more wandering around then anything. But her parents had to go, they left her early, the train still not even close to moving, leaving her alone on the platform.

Chase sat on the stool in front of the entire school, the old floppy hat was placed on her head. "I see a lot of problems in your life Chase Moor, you have a great role to play in many's lives, and people may either hate or love you. Chase Moor, you would do great in any house at all, but I think the best place for you is HUFFLEPUFF!"

It was raining, and a boy was laughing with her, hand in hand, they were running up to the school, so much mud that they were half slipping down the hill and barely making any ground. They kept laughing though, and by the time they reached the school, they were kissing and the whole world seemed to stop.

The moon was up, and Chase lay on the ground, pain roaring through her body, but no more then it did in her back. Her best friend stood over her, he was laughing and pointing his wand at her. "Crucio!" Pain seared again and Chase was left sobbing on the ground, watching as they attempted to kill her boyfriend. "Sterling!" Chase cried out, and the pain returned.

The rain was falling again, but it was now a slow dance, she was being held by a beautiful man, standing beneath a tree as they stared into each other's eyes. She had thought they would spend the rest of their days together, they weren't dating, but at that point, they might as well have been dating, for as much as they loved each other.

Sitting next to a bed in St. Mungos, and seeing a cold emptiness in her ex boyfriends eyes when she told him that she was with someone else. Knowing she would never be the same again, knowing that life was over, even though she had Jesse, Sterling hated her, and would probably hate her forever. She had cheated on him, while he had been in a coma, and she hadn't even cared.

A battle raged around her, and Chase ran off, hiding from the pain, the death, the struggle. Running out into the grounds, where she ran straight into Nerezza, Jesse, and Sterling. Unable to do anything about it, Sterling was sitting on top of Nerezza, making out with her. Chase could have died right then on the spot. And Jesse never moved, it was like he was in a trance, unable to help her, and Chase watched as one of her best friends was removed so far away from her, all she could do was run.

Sitting on the grounds, a wand pointed at her, as Sterling cried out. "Kiss me!" And Chase, under the Imperius curse. Did, over and over. Tears leaking down both of their faces. "Torture me!" He cried, staring at her. "Cru.. Crucio!" Chase said, unable to do anything at all. "WHY WON"T YOU HATE ME!" Sterling cried out, tears pouring down his face. "It would be so much easier Chase! If you would just hate me! Kill me Chase! Kill me!" He yelled. “NO! I can't!” Chase started to cry, and they both collapsed crying.

Sitting in her room, making out with a Vampire. And Jesse walked in, laughing and smiling, holding up a present and chocolate for her. He froze, and the things in his hand dropped. Chase jumped out of the bed, attempting to straighten her clothes and hair, but Jesse was gone. Chase ran after him, pleaded for him to take her back. And he walked away, leaving her on her knees in the hallway, when she entered the bedroom again, Daniel was gone as well.

Chase sat in her new flat, pleading with Sterling and Daniel. “Please, just get rid of my memory! Tell me the important things! I miss being Chase! I miss being able to smile, I miss my family, and my home, my friends, and just being me! Please, please.. just stop the horrible memories, stop the pain! I can't stand it anymore! Get rid of my memory!” And then the blissfulness of having no idea of her life.

Chase smiled at the girl in front of her. “A vampire really? You are one?” She stared at Sophia, smiling happily at her new found, well old friend. “You know.. I think I remember you!” She cried out. “You're Sophia Lestrange! My best friend ever! I can't believe it! I”m so sorry!” She cried out and hugged her friend.

She stood outside the Three Broomsticks. “Excuse me, do you know why Honeydukes is closed down? Oh, Sorry I'm Chase Moor! Hufflepuff Seventh year!” She said grinning happily at the boy in front of her. The man, Andrew Thompson smiled back. “Some sort of holiday or something..” Chase smiled at him and bowed his way in. “Wanna get a butterbeer with me then?!” She asked grinning at him.

“ANDREW!” Chase screamed, and was hit from behind by the giant bear. She fell forward, deep claw marks in her back. “Andrew!” She cried out, struggling from under the bear, but it knocked her wand out of her hand. She dove for it, and got into a wrestling match with the bear. Kicking him in the privates, before retrieving her wand.

Water lapped around her head. “Look at the fish Andrew!” She cried out, pulling him under the water with her, and pointing at the beautiful fish of Hawaii beneath them, the choral simply full of beautiful fish, but she was pulled to the surface, and her lips found Andrews. And bliss filled her soul. “Andrew..” She whispered. “I'm sorry!” He cried out and moved away from her, but Chase moved to him, and pressed her lips against his as well.

Standing by the Shrieking Shack, having just run as fast as she could away from Andrew. “Chase! I like you, I've liked you since I met you.. Please..” Chase stared at him, and they kissed, a deep kiss, the best kiss Chase had ever had. And she had her current boyfriend. There, who she loved.

On a date with Andrew, coming home, and smiling when he said I love you for the first time. Letting his jacket fall to the ground, as she kissed him. And they both went into the bedroom, as she pushed him against the door, and took off his shirt.

Battling the Loch Ness monster, helping Andrew with the odd little box. Jack standing in the rain, defending the man who was about to kill her.

Chase screamed. The pain was so unbearable. It was like this man had poured every ounce of hate and torture into this curse. It was worse then any pain Chase had ever felt. Worse then any spell ever sent at her. She had been hit with one to many Crutacious curses, and today, it was the worst she had ever felt. She screamed, so long drawn out, she knew people around for miles must have heard her. But suddenly it stopped, and someone else was screaming. Chase fell to the ground, unable to stand, but she was pulled to her feet all to soon. ”Leave.” She heard.

Chase looked up and saw Jack, Jack who had just come and saved her life. Chase stared at her for a long moment and fell to the side, staring at Vito. To scared and hurt to do much more then nurse her now broken wrist, which had snapped when she had fallen. She looked up at Vito and then at Jack. “No Jack! This is my battle! I was doing fine on my own!” She growled and reached out, touching her with her hand before looking at Vito. “Please Jack... I.. I mean..” She collapsed to the ground, not until now realizing, way to late, that she had sprained her ankle also. “Dammit..” She growled, seconds from passing out.
Chastity Moor
Chastity Moor

Back to top Go down

Post by Vito Dee Symons Thu Aug 05, 2010 10:24 pm

There was no avoiding her, Vito had learned that the hard way several times, but that didn’t change the fact that he was just as surprised when she appeared at the worst possible times to shake everything up. He stumbled backwards when the girl jumped in front of Chase after only a few moments of the unforgivable curse having effect on Chase. That scream that left Jack’s lips was nothing like the many screams of pain or fear that Vito had heard from anyone, and he couldn’t help himself when his eyes rolled slowly up into the back of his head; he always had taken pleasure in darkest of things.

However, it didn’t last long. She managed to get back up to her feet, and Chase fell to the ground, her wrists snapping when she tried to catch herself. Vito smirked in Chase’s direction for a moment before answering Jack’s question, “I was. Why the hell do you have to interrupt me like that? Every time I have something going for me you have to jump in and ruin it,” he hissed, narrowing his eyes at her.

It had been a good few days since he had last seen Jack, but he had been rather content with that fact because of what had happened during their last encounter, and looking at her, all he could think of was whether or not she would choose to use the information she had obtained about him, against him in the future. Why wouldn’t she? She had caught Vito tried to murder her friend. A low growl escaped Vito’s lips and he took a few steps towards Jack, “Do you want to die? Is that why your always there when I’m the angriest? Hmmm? Because I’d be happy to stop your pretty little heart from beating, all you have to do is say please, there is no need for all this… drama,” Vito mocked her coldly.

“What’s the matter, Vito? Angry your guardian went bye bye?”

Vito inhaled sharply and ran a hand through his hair; he didn’t need thoughts like those running through his head then… or ever for a matter-o-fact. He tapped the air about him with his wand as if he were drumming with a thoughtful expression in place, “Run along now, I’ll pay you a visit later,” Vito ordered sternly, as if daring her to refuse. He knew that she would not just obey him and leave Chase there to die; human minds didn’t work like that, unfortunately- or, at least, not Jack’s.

His dark eyes darted in the direction of the broken girl who had collapsed on the street, and he took a few steps closer to her before crouching down so that they were face-to-face, “You and your heroes… people must really love you, eh?” he spoke, giving her a mockingly gentle kiss on the forehead. Vito figured he might as well get in as much torture as possible before the Jack the almighty jumped in again.
Vito Dee Symons
Vito Dee Symons

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Thu Aug 05, 2010 10:39 pm

Jack stared back at Vito, trying to catch her breath. Brilliant pink patches were on her cheeks now and beads of sweat were washed away by the rain. She shook her head and replied, "What can I say? I guess I'm just a pest." She sucked in a breath and winced; it still hurt to talk.

She turned and glanced at Chase, deciding that she needed to go and help her, when she saw Vito coming closer towards her out of the corner of her eye. She turned to face him again and gripped her wand tighter, knowing just how crazy he could get when he was incredibily upset. she should know; she always happened to be there it seemed.

“Do you want to die? Is that why your always there when I’m the angriest? Hmmm? Because I’d be happy to stop your pretty little heart from beating, all you have to do is say please, there is no need for all this… drama."

She stared back up at him, her eyes equally as defiant, her jaw set. She slowly lowered her wand as she allowed her gaze to pierce his for a moment longer. They were like dogs, trying to establish dominance through intimidation and bark. The problem was, they both knew that the other had one hell of a bite.

She shook her head. "You're always angriest around me because I get to you," she said in a low voice; it was almost a threat, almost a boast. "And don't lie." She flicked her eyebrows upward as though to enunciate the point as she stepped closer, for once, impeding on Vito's personal space. "You love this drama."

Suddenly, Vito jerked away from her and Jack's eyebrows met for a microsecond before she returned back to her strong, unwavering gaze. He told her to get lost, but his gaze did not quite meet hers; what was he thinking?

He strode over to Chase and started messing with her so fast that Jack took a second to realize what was going on. She was still confused slightly. But she quickly wheeled around and said, "Relashio!" shooting sparks at Vito's hand and pulling his arm at the same time to get him way from Chase. She again took up a place between her friend and her...er, poltergeist... She stared at Vito and said in a dangerous, emotion filled voice, "Vito... Stop." Her eyes flashed.

This was that line. She had thought slipping her strong alcohol was bad? No, this was the line. She would not let Vito cross it and hurt her friend. She stared back at him, her eyes conveying the power she had. He would not cross her line...and she would not cross his.

In truth, Jack was not sure if she would ever tell Vito's secrets. But in this moment, she was so mad, she would use it as a threat, even if it was unspoken.
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 10287
Special Abilities : Occlumency
Occupation : Unspeakable | Beater for the Falmouth Falcons | Deed-Holder of Satan's

https://jackles-feels-feelings.polyvore.com/

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top