So we meet again
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

So we meet again Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

So we meet again

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

So we meet again Empty So we meet again

Post by Chastity Moor Thu Aug 05, 2010 12:58 am

Such a dreary day. The sun was hiding behind the biggest black clouds Chase had ever seen. Possibly even darker then.. that night. Chase shuddered slightly, and hurried her pace. Today she wore a rather long traveling cloak. She had needed some muggle items, and she was hurrying through a not so nice part of town on her way back to her apartment. People stared at her and jeered her as she walked past, and she pulled her hood up over her flaming red hair. It hadn't started to rain yet, but it was so close, she was afraid of it starting to pour so her footsteps were quick and hurried.

It suddenly went very quiet, and Chase felt herself slow to a stop. It felt like someone was.. watching her. She reached into her cloak and drew out her wand, her whole body tense. Closing her eyes slightly, she was suddenly hit with a blast of wind. The rain was so close she could smell it in the air. Her hood was pushed backwards, and her hair flew up around her head, her cloak flapping around her ankles as the first few drops began to fall. Chase turned her head from side to side, hoping to locate the feeling of unease she was feeling.

Her red hair flicked around her face and neck wildly as the wind picked up to an even greater intensity, and the raindrops fell harder. "Who's there?" She called out, trying to keep her voice level. If there was anything Andrew had taught her, it was to confront what was making you afraid, and you wouldn't feel so frightened. At least, that's what she had picked up from him.
Chastity Moor
Chastity Moor

Number of posts : 2008

Back to top Go down

So we meet again Empty Re: So we meet again

Post by Vito Dee Symons Thu Aug 05, 2010 2:12 am

He could see her from where he was standing on the other side of the streets, his dark eyes fallowing her as she walked, though there was a look in those eyes of his that seemed darker than usual, colder- if that was even possible- almost as if the very worst of Vito had decided to come out to play, and any hint of kindness or sympathy had been locked away. Chase stopped, and his lips curled upward slowly into a cruel smirk; she could feel his eyes on her, he could tell by the way she scanned the area cautiously.

Small raindrops were falling from the dark clouds overhead; why was it that their paths always crossed when the storm clouds rolled in? Vito enjoyed it though; it made him feel even more threatening that he actually was.

The poltergeist flickered in the rain like a dying light bulb and slid his hands into the pockets of his dark colored slacks. He was waiting for his ‘cue’; some sort of sign that she was feeling nervous. "Who's there?" Ahh… there it was. Vito pushed off of the wall with one of his hands, straightened his suit jacket, and smoothed out his tie as he walked towards the redhead silently. He had been quite surprised when he had seen her again at first; he hadn’t really thought much about her after what he had done to her family, because he had had his fun and that was all there was to it- but then he spotted her, walking, breathing. It really was quite the surprise- sure he’d know that she’d lived, but he had thought that the Death Eaters would have finished her off by then; quite a few of them seemed rather interested in her.

Vito made his way closer to the girl, his every step appearing as planned as ever, his nose turned slightly towards the sky. Now there was the Vito Dee Symons London loved to hate- but what was that glint in his eyes? Though he was smirking, he appeared quite empty- or, more than usual.

“No one but you and me, redhead,” he leaned forwards slowly and whispered in her ear, brushing his lips lightly against her ear as he had done the first time he had met her. “Long time no see,” he added, fallowed by a quiet, icy laugh.
Vito Dee Symons
Vito Dee Symons

Number of posts : 797

Back to top Go down

Post by Chastity Moor Thu Aug 05, 2010 2:20 am

Footsteps. Coming closer, Chase froze, her whole body tense and waiting. She knew it was bad, she knew she should have run by now. Instead of inviting whoever it was to come forward, but there it was. Someone behind her. Lips against her ear. Spinning around she looked up and saw... Vito. Her breath caught in her chest, and she stumbled backwards. The man who had killed her family, almost killing her and himself in the process, was standing in front of her, acting as though he belonged right there, causing fear in her.

Chase lifted her chest up and glared at him. "What do you want Vito? Come to take something else away from me?" She asked harshly, her mind spinning. Last time he hadn't stopped until he had taken her entire family away from her. Then left before she had woken up herself. She puffed up her chest and slowly drew her wand out from the folds of her cloak. "Do I need to remind you that I wasn't completely helpless then?" She asked her eyes betraying her and darting to the sides, looking for an exit that didn't exist. "I got you tied up if you remember.." She said softly, taking a small step backwards.

He had obviously seen her before he had come up to her. Watched her even, what did he want? Besides her life anyway, had he not been satisfied with her families lives? Hadn't that met his craving enough? Apparently not, and he was back for the last Moor alive.

She took another small step backwards, her mind running through a list of spells she knew that might help her. She had never been good at fighting, she had never been good at dodging spells either, especially unforgivables, they tended to sneak up on her.

Chastity Moor
Chastity Moor

Back to top Go down

Post by Vito Dee Symons Thu Aug 05, 2010 2:41 am

Vito wasted no time at all in grabbing hold of the female’s wrists, pulling her close to him, wrapping his fingers so tightly around her wrists that he could feel the bones beneath her flesh, “Yes, but I’m a poltergeist, and I killed your family,” he replied unsympathetically, tilting his head to the side with an expression of mock pity on his face. “That anger I saw in your eyes was beautiful, how about you get angry again, I’d love to see your eyes lit on fire again,” he spoke quietly.

The raindrops grew larger as they attacked London, and Vito’s hair and clothing were being ruined by it- something that he didn’t enjoy one bit. He tilted his head backwards so that his hair would fall backwards, out of his face since he was busy restraining Chase’s arms with his hands; he didn’t want a repeat of the last time he had seen her, being immobilized didn’t sound like too much fun at the time.

“Oh come here- out of the rain,” the poltergeist said with a roll of his eyes as attempted to pull Chase with him out of the rain and under one of the buildings’ rooftops in order to keep himself dry; he could repair his suit and rid his hair of the rain later, but for the time being he didn’t want to stand out in the storm. “So here is the deal, darling, I’m going to see hatred in your eyes, and then I’m going to kill you. If you don’t get angry for me, than I’ll make sure that your death is as painful as possible, mmmmk?” he asked, as if it were a casual question that people asked each other everyday. Vito fed off of hatred and anger because of who he was- what he was- … but there was something about him that seemed even more desperate for that hatred and destruction than usual then, even if he himself didn’t take much notice.

It had everything to do with the fact that Vito had been breaking down slowly, piece by piece. It also had everything to do with Vito’s obsession with attention- a trait that he had due to the fact that he was a poltergeist- and felt that harming a young female in the middle of the street would get him plenty. He cared not for Chase or for how those who loved her would feel if he succeeded in murdering her- no, he had no empathy for anyone but himself.

It made sense in his mind- almost as if in his eyes, it wasn’t a sick and twisted plan at all.
Vito Dee Symons
Vito Dee Symons

Back to top Go down

Post by Chastity Moor Thu Aug 05, 2010 2:49 am

Chase cried out and stared up at him as he grabbed her wrists and pulled her close. She held her hands up helplessly, unable to wave her wand, even though it was still clutched in her hand. She glared up at him and was suddenly dragged out of the rain. She felt her body be pressed up against this horrid man. This horrid man who Jack defended! Did she know what he was doing at that point? Was she watching in the distance as Chase was tortured.

"Let go of me!" She said, surprised at the sound of pleading in her voice. She hadn't meant to sound so... so pitiful, but her whole body was shaking from fear. She knew he could kill her, and she knew he didn't even think about it in the end. "Does Jack know you're here?" She said softly, her gaze falling from his face to stare at his chest. She wasn't angry, and she knew it was bad. The fire in her eyes had been invoked by him, he had hurt her mom, and she had gotten angry, now though.. now she was just afraid for her life.

"Does Jack know what you do in your spare time? Did you know that she's lost almost all of her friends because of you?" She growled and tugged helplessly in his grasp, her wand falling out of her hand and clattering against the sidewalk. The rain was getting harder, and it pounded against the ground like a waterfall, making it almost hard to hear as she spoke softly, unable to move. "I'm sorry, but I can't let you kill me, it's just.. not in my agenda today.." She growled and then lifted her knee hard, aiming for a place that on any guy, wouldn't feel the best to be kneed.
Chastity Moor
Chastity Moor

Back to top Go down

Post by Vito Dee Symons Thu Aug 05, 2010 3:15 am

Jack. Why on earth did she have to be a part of everything? Why was she always there- and if she wasn’t there, was she always brought up in conversations? Yes, it did bother Vito, in fact, it made him want to scratch at his skin until it tore, but that was simply because of his frustration with how much the girl knew about him, how much control she could have over him if she decided to break her promise to keep his secrets.

Vito growled and shoved Chase against the nearest brick wall, “Why should I care about Jack’s social life?” he hissed. It took a while for it to make sense, for it to click; Chase and Jack were friends. Vito blinked, doing his best to keep his curiosity out of his facial expression; he wondered if Jack really did know anything about what he had done to Chase, and if she did, why it hadn’t come up in a conversation before. He knew Jack wasn't the kind of person to just sit back and allow others to suffer, and highly doubted that she would have kept her opinions on the matter to herself for so long unless she had some sort of motive behind the action.

Now that was a move Vito should have expected from the girl as she struggled to break free from his grasp; she had kneed him in the crotch and he hadn’t had enough time to react. He groaned and doubled over, “b!tch!” He had released his grip on her wrists without thinking about the consequences as he recovered from her attack. Vito straightened and smirked, “Mmmm-no, I don’t think so, you’re not going to win with a pathetic move like that, princess,” he told her and drew the fist that he hadn’t injured days before, before going for the girl’s stomach.
Vito Dee Symons
Vito Dee Symons

Back to top Go down

Post by Chastity Moor Thu Aug 05, 2010 3:23 am

Chase barely had time to move, she hadn't expected it to actually work, and he recovered so quickly. Yelling out, she hit her back against the wall again, doubling over with pain herself, glaring at him, she held one hand around her stomach, and made her way to her wand. If only she could get her wand, she knew she could beat him with her wand. But she barley took three steps when the pain set in.

Not now! Her stomach had never pained her before like this, but she should have known it was suspected. The scar on her back hurt a lot, why not the identical one on the front. Pain burst into every pore of her body, and she yelled out, falling to the ground, one arm around her stomach, the other keeping herself up.

Tears splattered the pavement as pain tore through her body, an aftershock of his punch. Once the pain disappeared, she had no chance to get away. She reached for her wand, but an after shock rammed through her body and she pulled her hand back, clenching her fist. "Damn you.." She growled, staggering to her feet. She'd leave her wand, she couldn't reach out that far anyway, if she could just get away from him, she could get a new wand, but she couldn't get a new life.

She glanced back at Vito for just a second, but knew it was to late, and she shouldn't have hesitated. Why had the pain over taken her body at that moment? Just then, she could have gotten away, and now.. all thought of escape was hopeless. He would kill her just like he killed her parents, albeit a different way, but she'd be dead none the less.
Chastity Moor
Chastity Moor

Back to top Go down

Post by Vito Dee Symons Thu Aug 05, 2010 3:41 am

“Ahhh, there we go,” Vito sighed contently when she swore at them; anger, he needed her to be angry, to feel hatred, and he would get what he wanted, for he always did. He ran a hand through his wet hair when he felt it clinging to his forehead, and stepped over Chase’s legs so that he was standing at her side. He leaned down towards her so that he was close to her once more, but just as he was about to speak, a man who had been watching the whole thing found the courage to try and defend the girl, “Now… you better leave the lass alone, or I’ll- I’ll call the police, I swear,” he threatened, holding a small blade in one of his boney hands.

Vito groaned and straightened once more so that he was standing, and slowly turned his head in the direction of the man who had felt the need to be the hero, “The police? Oh my…” Vito spoke in a voice that was suppose to sound frightened, but was too sarcastic to be even remotely realistic. He brought the hand that had a bandage wrapped tightly around it (the one he had broken fingers on when he had last seen Jack) to his forehead and began rubbing his temple as if he had a particularly bad headache.

That was when his entire body flickered like a hologram before the muggle’s very eyes, and he vanished from sight completely. The muggle man panicked and turned to run from the area as quickly as possible, not sure what he had just seen, what he had just angered- but Vito got to him before he had the chance. He took the blade from the man’s hand and rammed it into his throat quickly and silently, remaining completely transparent until the muggle hit the ground.

And there Vito was again, flickering back into vision as if he were a malfunctioning streetlight, “Anyone else want to play pretend? I’m pretty good at playing the villain…” Vito asked the few people that stuck to the shadows, cowering against the walls of the buildings around them. No one replied, and Vito took that as his cue to drop the muggle’s knife on the pavement and return to Chase.

“Where were we again?”
Vito Dee Symons
Vito Dee Symons

Back to top Go down

Post by Chastity Moor Thu Aug 05, 2010 3:49 am

Chase was frozen in place when the man tried to help her. A muggle man, trying to defend her, she should have been flattered had she not been so afraid. Vito had vanished, and then the man was dead. Chase stared at the body left in the rain, and she was suddenly beside Vito again. Everyone else had run off. Run off and hidden, fearing their own lives, leaving Chase alone to somehow get away with her own. "I was just getting away.." She said and took off into the rain.

Rain hit her hair, her cheeks, and stung her arms as she pumped them furiously. Hopefully he would just get tired, and stop messing with her. Maybe he would just leave her alone, let her go run to Andrew and let her suffer even longer. But somehow she doubted it. If he had singled her out, while walking down the street, she had a feeling he wouldn't let her get away so easily.

Chase turned down what she thought was short cut, and pounded down it quickly, only to find a dead end. She yelled out and spun around, searching for another way out of the alley, only to realize the only way out was the way she came in. And she spun back around, tearing down the alley, forgetting how long it had been since she had ran. She tripped over a cardboard box and landed heavily in the mud. Splattering her face and clothes with filth. She raised herself onto her hands and knees and looked up, feeling the rain wash away the mud quickly.
Chastity Moor
Chastity Moor

Back to top Go down

Post by Vito Dee Symons Thu Aug 05, 2010 4:34 am

“What?” Vito asked the air in front of his face after Chase had suddenly disappeared. He couldn’t believe that she had actually decided to try and make a run for it- no, wait, he could believe it, he just couldn’t express how frustrating it was to have someone in the palm of your hands, only for them to leap off of your palm. He stood there for a moment, as if pondering whether or not he actually wanted to fallow the girl, but he knew that he wouldn’t be able to sleep at night if he didn’t at least give her another scar to remember him by…

…And so the poltergeist started down the streets, his footsteps to be heard as he quickened his pace to a jog, cursing under his breath as he went. He fallowed the street, not sure which direction the young redhead had run off in, and assumed that going in a straight path would take the least effort.

He picked up his foot once more to take another step, but when he placed it back down on the ground, a few inches away, he realized that it wasn’t ground that he had stepped on; there Chase was, covered in mud and soaked from the rain, lying on the ground. Vito glared down at the girl, “That was a huge mistake,” he growled before kicking the female in the side. To say he was angry would be an understatement, and that much was clear by the way his hands twitched at his sides. Hadn’t all light left his eyes the moment he had spotted Chase, they probably would have darkened remarkably, but at that moment, it really wasn’t possible for them to appear any more merciless than they already did.

Vito grabbed the young female by her upper arm and pulled her upwards, being cautious not to get any of the mud that the rain hadn’t washed from her skin, on his clothing, “That wasn’t very polite,” he told her slowly, looking her directly in the eyes in order to get the message across that he wasn’t playing games with her any longer.

He was going in for the kill- or, the torture, and then the kill.
Vito Dee Symons
Vito Dee Symons

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top