Watch For My Cue - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Watch For My Cue - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Watch For My Cue

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Watch For My Cue - Page 2 Empty Re: Watch For My Cue

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Mon Aug 02, 2010 11:00 pm

Jack's eyes narrowed on Aurora, exasperation emanating from her every pore. "This is not just your life you are screwing with right now. It's Louis' too. It has to do with him, so you need to have the right reasons. It can't be all for this dare. Honestly that is a little messed up." She wasn't particularly close to Louis but she sort of considered him like a little brother who needed protection. "You need to want to for your own reasons."
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 10287
Special Abilities : Occlumency
Occupation : Unspeakable | Beater for the Falmouth Falcons | Deed-Holder of Satan's

https://jackles-feels-feelings.polyvore.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Nye Tue Aug 03, 2010 1:06 am

Aurora sighed. "I wanna ask him.. not only cause of the dare... I cant exactly explain why i want to... its... complicated." It truely was complicated for Aurora. She felt wierd around louis.. not exactly how she felt around other boys... this was way different. Her stomach felt wierd and all sorts of things. It was way to complicated to just explain it simply to someone It was something her heart felt.. and only her heart.
Aurora Nye
Aurora Nye
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 2250
Special Abilities : Seer

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Tue Aug 03, 2010 6:59 am

Jack stared at Aurora and nodded slowly. "Okay, well if you want to ask him, then you will. Plain and simple as that. It should, and eventually will, come naturally." She allowed herself to smile at Aurora. "You just need to be yourself, try to think strong, confident thoughts and don't get shaken up by what he says, whether he answers yes or no. Don't let yourself get psyched out or anything."
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Occupation : Unspeakable | Beater for the Falmouth Falcons | Deed-Holder of Satan's

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Nye Tue Aug 03, 2010 7:13 am

"If i be myself when he comes around then thats just who i am a shy person wh usually looks at the ground and like does no talking at all. if im strong and confident thats not being me so when u told me to be me u ruined it by saying to be strong and cinfident.. i will be fine if he says no and id be glad if he said yes." She smiled slightly knowing that she was talking alot for a natrually shy person.
Aurora Nye
Aurora Nye
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Tue Aug 03, 2010 7:20 am

Jack nodded. "You're right, but I mean that you should be as confident and as strong as you can, to the best of your abilities. And you are strong, trust me. You are stronger than you look. And that is a great attitude. All you need to do is just get it out there. It's like ripping off a bandaid. It'll sting for a second, but it's better to do it quickly." She grinned encouragingly, hoping that she was helping the girl. She wondered vaguely if she was planning to do it today, or if she was just getting advice and a pep talk today.
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Nye Tue Aug 03, 2010 7:27 am

Aurora Calmly looked at the ground "I know what you meant." It was hard for her not to know what people meant since she was so shy she knew things more than she spoke. "Your wondering if I will do it today... im hoping to do it today but... I dont know if I will see him at all today.. something makes me thing i might not for a while... ima need some hep to ask him though.. i get nervous easily as you know."

Last edited by Aurora Nye on Tue Aug 03, 2010 7:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Aurora Nye
Aurora Nye
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Tue Aug 03, 2010 7:34 am

((Aurora...no text talk please. Please edit))
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Nye Tue Aug 03, 2010 7:14 pm

((kk edited))
Aurora Nye
Aurora Nye
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Wed Aug 04, 2010 4:45 am

Jack nodded at Aurora's words and replied, "Yeah, I know you're shy. Just remember, be natural. Do not force yourself to ask him if you do not feel like right now is the appropriate time or even if this does not feel like the right place." Jack wondered vaguely when she had become a life coach. Why was it she was helping Aurora prep for a relationship when she herself had never had a proper one herself? Ah well. "Okay? Just relax and don't force anything."
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Nye Sat Aug 07, 2010 2:45 pm

(louis could u please post? im not posting til u do)
Aurora Nye
Aurora Nye
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top