Watch For My Cue
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Watch For My Cue Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Watch For My Cue

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Watch For My Cue Empty Watch For My Cue

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Mon Aug 02, 2010 7:37 pm

Jack sat at a bench in Diagon Alley, licking an ice cream which was already beginning to melt. She tapped her foot, the laces on her Converse bobbing up and down playfully. She blinked and licked her hand as some of the ice cream traveled down her finger. She worked her way down and began crunching on the cone. Soon, nothing was left of her delicious ice cream. She wiped her mouth and grimaced.

Aurora needed to ask Jack some advice on something and while Jack had a shrewd idea what it might pertain to, she made no more conjecture. She only knew Aurora a little, but she had been helping the girl overcome her shy tendencies so she figured it had to do with something like that. And she had heard rumors of a dare...
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 10287
Special Abilities : Occlumency
Occupation : Unspeakable | Beater for the Falmouth Falcons | Deed-Holder of Satan's

https://jackles-feels-feelings.polyvore.com/

Back to top Go down

Watch For My Cue Empty Re: Watch For My Cue

Post by Aurora Nye Mon Aug 02, 2010 7:51 pm

Aurora was walking around, Wishing for some chocolate when she saw Jack. "Hey jack!" She said normally. Like always Aurora tried not to sound like she was shy but she bet that even jack knew she was faking her unshyness. Aurora really hoped jack already knew about what she was wanting advice about because she really didnt want to talk much about it. Did alot of people know about it or was it only a few people?
Aurora Nye
Aurora Nye
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 2250
Special Abilities : Seer

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Mon Aug 02, 2010 7:56 pm

Jack turned neck and saw Aurora calling her name. Jack jerked her head in greeting and then stood. Aurora was getting a little better about being less shy, but she was still kind of awkward when she was talking with people. So Jack went over to her and stopped, thrusting her hands in her pockets.

"Hey," Jack said. "So you needed some advice right?" Jack studied the girl, as though she would have the reason why they were meeting written on her face or something. Jack squinted slightly. "Is this like last time or does this have to do with this dare I briefly heard about. Something about you and one Mr. Weasely?"
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Occupation : Unspeakable | Beater for the Falmouth Falcons | Deed-Holder of Satan's

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Nye Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:01 pm

Aurora looked at the ground. She hated talking about this soo much that it wanted to make her scream but.. she needed to get used to it. "It has to do with the dare not with the last time we met." Her face had a blank impression and her eyes showed tiredness. Her thoughts killed her mind also. It was hard for her to think of more than what was going on right now. "I hope not much people know about the dare though... " She said tiredly.
Aurora Nye
Aurora Nye
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:08 pm

Jack shrugged, "I don't think so. All I know is that you are supposed to ask Louis out or something right? I don't know anything else though. But I'm assuming I am here because you need help asking him, right?" She nodded, sure that this was why she had been asked upon for advice. She crossed her arms. "First thing is first, do you like Louis? Or is it just a dare?" She blinked. She would not know how to react if it were the second.
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Nye Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:11 pm

Aurora looked at er for a bit. "Yes thats the dare." Her mind wanted to explode. "I dunno i might like him.. it might be the dare... i cant think." She was confused. All she wanted was to get it over with. With it being a dare and all It made her nervous. Louis was a friend but she didnt think it would turn out more than that no matter what. She thought she knew what was going to happen but you never know.
Aurora Nye
Aurora Nye
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:25 pm

Jack shook her head, her hand going up to her forehead and covering her eyes. Young teens these day. They never seemed to know what it was that they wanted! Their hormones were so crazed that everything was like the power of suggestion. A name came up and suddenly they either loved or hated them. It was ridiculous.

"Aurora," she began, sounding slightly exasperated. "If you don't like him, you don't like him. Don't fold to peer pressure and just ask him out. You have to want to. Otherwise you are just adding a mountain of pressure and problems to your life that you don't even need?" She rubbed her forehead and ran a hand through her hair. "You understand what I'm saying?"
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Nye Mon Aug 02, 2010 10:14 pm

Aurora looked at her odly. She knew how she felt and that wasnt gonna change her mind. "I want to ask him..." She said nervously. "I.. like him..." She never would have admited it if she was around Louis but since he wasnt there at the moment it was easy to admit it. Aurora looked at the ground, ashamed to admit that she liked him. Her mind was set to this for a long time.
Aurora Nye
Aurora Nye
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Mon Aug 02, 2010 10:38 pm

Jack nodded. "There you go. Well if you like him and you want to date him, do it for your own reasons not because of some stupid dare or whatever. If you don't want to ask him out yet, don't. It is your life, not a program other people are watching, okay?" Jack studied her. She could not see how terrified little Aurora could work up the nerve to ask out Louis. It seemed that it would have to be the other way, probably.
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Nye Mon Aug 02, 2010 10:44 pm

Aurora sat down on a nereby bench. "Yeah but i cant chicken out of this dare... Ive always done dares that people give me. " She always had an excuse for everything so there was no use in arguing with her or telling her she shouldnt do something she didnt want or need to do. Her mind was made up. she would have to ask him at some point in time and she hoped it would be soon.
Aurora Nye
Aurora Nye
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top