Personal Houses Update
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Personal Houses Update Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Personal Houses Update

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Personal Houses Update Empty Personal Houses Update

Post by Jess Potter Mon Jul 26, 2010 11:55 am

Hey guys,
just so you know, in a few weeks, probably two, we will be closing personal houses for awhile to do maintenance on it, we'll be bringing in a new scheme where you have to purchase different types of houses, and perhaps give a street name. Anyway, it will be using the sickle system, and you will have the choice to continue with your current house in exchange for sickles, or purchase a new type of house, once again in exchange for sickles.

If you choose to purchase a new house, you have two weeks to round up your topic and close it for the big move.

Have a nice day, The Admin Team
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 14221
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Seer, Flying, Legilimens

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1356010139

Back to top Go down

Personal Houses Update Empty Re: Personal Houses Update

Post by Zerekiah Misericordia Wed Jan 05, 2011 11:07 pm

Greetings Jess,

Okay Shocked I am confused! I already made my personal house here at:

https://www.pottersarmy.net/t10473-house-of-hags , do I need to pay for it?

Last edited by Zerekiah Misericordia on Thu Jan 06, 2011 3:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Zerekiah Misericordia
Zerekiah Misericordia

Number of posts : 51
Special Abilities : Expert Duelist,Dark Magic & Non-Verbal Magic

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Thu Jan 06, 2011 1:35 am

Jess Potter wrote:Hey guys,
you will have the choice to continue with your current house in exchange for sickles

Why would we need to pay more sickles for a house we already bought? Or am I understanding this incorrectly.
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 10287
Special Abilities : Occlumency
Occupation : Unspeakable | Beater for the Falmouth Falcons | Deed-Holder of Satan's

https://jackles-feels-feelings.polyvore.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerekiah Misericordia Thu Jan 06, 2011 2:54 am

Sorry Jess if I need to ask, I am new to this! I am new to the whole RPG Stuff! Thats why when I first came here, I did nothing!Because I am still in a lurch. I just consumed my time here lurking in the dark and examined all the new things in this forum.
Zerekiah Misericordia
Zerekiah Misericordia

Number of posts : 51
Special Abilities : Expert Duelist,Dark Magic & Non-Verbal Magic

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Sun Jan 23, 2011 2:32 pm

Ooops, sorry guys that I didn't reply, how rude of me.

Yes, because it was made after the update was applied, however I'm going to scrap this system, so just keep RPing Smile

And Jack, it was for houses that existed before the update, but hadn't been purchased.
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 14221
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Seer, Flying, Legilimens

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1356010139

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top