Available Jobs
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Available Jobs Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Available Jobs

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Available Jobs Empty Available Jobs

Post by Vito Dee Symons Sun Jul 18, 2010 7:59 pm

Available Jobs

Dancer (Your identity is kept secret with a mask. Wearing our uniform is a requirement, along with being older than sixteen.)

-- open possition
-- open position
-- open position
-- open position

Bartender (You will serve our main drinks to the manager and he will then decide if you are good enough at mixing drinks to be our bartender. Wearing our uniform is a requirement, along with being of age.)

-- Remy Devaul
-- open possition

Maid (You will be responsible for cleaning up any and all messes made by the customers staying in overnight in the rooms we provide. Wearing out uniform is a requirement, along with being of age.)

-- open position
-- open position
-- open position
-- open position

DJ (Wearing our uniform is not a requirement, but is recommended. This job is open to both male and female DJs, but we ask that you be above the age sixteen.)

-- open position (weekdays)
-- Kendall Rookwood (weekends)

Form

Code:
[size=15][b]Name:[/b][/size] [size=9][i]First Middle Last[/i][/size]
[size=15][b]Date of birth:[/b][/size] [size=9][i]0/00/0000[/i][/size]
[size=15][b]Job wanted:[/b][/size] [size=9][i]Job name[/i][/size]
[size=15][b]RP:[/b][/size] [size=9][i]A short RP of you applying for the job at Satin's. Do no godmod Vito and have him say that you get the job or anything, just write how your character would handle applying for that job, and I will post either accepting or denying you. Please make sure to post at least a paragraph or two. Be realistic.[/i][/size]

Vito Dee Symons
Vito Dee Symons

Number of posts : 797

Back to top Go down

Available Jobs Empty Re: Available Jobs

Post by Antonin Rookwood Sun Feb 12, 2012 12:17 am

Name: Kendall James Rookwood
Date of birth: 13/11/2008
Job wanted: DJ
RP:
There were many things that Kendall could do. The education from his father was almost done with. The education he received at Hogwarts was really just to pass the time and to ensure that he graduated well from the conventional route of English Wizards. Of course, learning never stops. Kendall had simply gotten bored from the sort that he had been subjected to for about nine years now. It was certainly not as easy as he liked to make it seem to be, but he thought himself rather learned in what could be learnt at home and at school. There was so much more left, but only out in the world. Well, Knockturn Alley certainly wasn't the world, but it was a start. Kendall merely needed to get out of his caves. He needed more opportunities, and people always made the best kind of toys.

Kendall wasn't entirely sure if he was going to be allowed, but having learnt about a vacancy at Satan's for a deejay, he decided that he was going to have a job after all. Of course, he never worked before in his life. At least, it wasn't the sort of work that you did just because you needed money. The Rookwoods were well established. Sure, the dent in his father's reputation had put a dent to the Rookwood potential, but all was still fine and dandy. No, Kendall was more interested in the experience. He wanted people, and then soon enough, he could use them for his selfish entertainment.

Strolling over to Satan's, Kendall paused at the entrance, having never been in the place despite having walked past it too many times. He spent a moment in observation, before a smirk fell on his face, an indication of amusement in his thoughts. And then he entered the place.
Antonin Rookwood
Antonin Rookwood
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 273

Back to top Go down

Available Jobs Empty Re: Available Jobs

Post by Elijah Krum Sun Feb 12, 2012 3:07 pm

Accepted, love! ;D
Elijah Krum
Elijah Krum
Sixth Year Slytherin