Jobs
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Jobs Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Jobs

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jobs Empty Jobs

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Sun Oct 24, 2010 1:03 am

Um, the jobs forum seems to have died, and I do have a few requests waiting there. For a lot of people with grad charries (and the occasional drop outs) there is not much to RP, but a job is a sure fire way to have something to do. Also, I have one (possibly two, I have to check) writers and the process of having them actually publish something is very in the air to me. I know we have a few editors, but could we possibly have some sort of forum for Newspapers and whatnot... Like a 'wizarding news' forum. Or something.
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 10287
Special Abilities : Occlumency
Occupation : Unspeakable | Beater for the Falmouth Falcons | Deed-Holder of Satan's

https://jackles-feels-feelings.polyvore.com/

Back to top Go down

Jobs Empty Re: Jobs

Post by Brian Quinn Sun Oct 24, 2010 1:34 am

thanks for the reminder, jack. i'll check them as soon as i can.

k.
Brian Quinn
Brian Quinn
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 636
Special Abilities : Healer, Energy Worker, Portkey Creation

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Sun Oct 24, 2010 4:50 am

Jack, there is already a 'wizarding' news forum. It's called the Quibbler. Although, there hasn't been much news reported lately.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Number of posts : 6103
Special Abilities : Legilimency, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Sun Oct 24, 2010 5:05 am

Actually Nikki what I think Jack means is a forum where members can post smaller news stories. The Quibbler is for plot and Admins. I think what Jack is going at is a good idea, like a place where people can post engagements and stuff like that. Unlike the quibbler where things like "Minister Dead" or "New Headmaster Announced" are posted.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 6872

Back to top Go down

Post by Brian Quinn Sun Oct 24, 2010 11:33 am

that was what we intended for cy skeeter's column, but it just hasn't ever happened. i will change the title so that those who have been approved to be journalists cna write gossipy type stories like that.

Done. Its called the Gossip Ghost. HOWEVER--ONLY THOSE CHARACTERS WHO ARE JOURNALISTS MAY POST THERE!!!!

K.
Brian Quinn
Brian Quinn
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 636
Special Abilities : Healer, Energy Worker, Portkey Creation

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Mon Oct 25, 2010 12:40 am

Awesome possum. Right-o!
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 10287
Special Abilities : Occlumency
Occupation : Unspeakable | Beater for the Falmouth Falcons | Deed-Holder of Satan's

https://jackles-feels-feelings.polyvore.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 25, 2010 12:42 am

What about Authors? Do we post there as well or someplace else? I suppose I could double as a journalist.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Mon Oct 25, 2010 5:27 pm

Well I'm trying to make the jobs more interesting now, starting with journalists and newspaper editors. Basically, newspaper editors will be able to create their own forums (which will be in blog format) and the journalists will create the stories. These changes should take place in about a week from now.
Darren
Darren

Number of posts : 22273
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Leglimens,

Back to top Go down

Post by Naomi Barker-Greyback Wed Oct 27, 2010 9:03 pm

Cool beans.
Naomi Barker-Greyback
Naomi Barker-Greyback

Number of posts : 392

Back to top Go down