turned my whole world upside down...
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

turned my whole world upside down... Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

turned my whole world upside down...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

turned my whole world upside down... Empty turned my whole world upside down...

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Fri Jul 09, 2010 12:17 pm

It was an warm, summer evening, the sky were lit with blue and pink as the sun slowly descends from the night. He had to admit, this was his favorite time of the day, but he couldn't enjoy it because he knew he had to find Nikki. Andrian was worried sick about her, he never mean't to have hurt her but he did and sometime he wish he never did what he did. "NIKKI!" he called out, cupping his hands around he mouth as he called her name out hoping to see her anywhere. "Where are you?" he continued looking around and to his dismay as he turned around her saw a young girl sitting alone at a stump crying not so far away from him. He couldn't see who it was so he squited his eyes and gradually walked towards her. "Nikki, is that you?" he asked looking at the girl carefully, reading her features, her long curly hair and the paleness of her skin. He got closer to her and suddenly felt a huge wave of relief when he knew it was her. Then, he tapped her on the shoulder and crouched beside her, looking at her with worried eyes.
Raphael Stravos Valentine
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 1898
Special Abilities : Telepathy

Back to top Go down

turned my whole world upside down... Empty Re: turned my whole world upside down...

Post by Nikki Lestrange Sun Jul 11, 2010 1:35 am

Nikki had stopped running, for she just wanted time to herself and cry. So, she found a stump, slumped onto it and began to cry into her knees. She heard a loud male voice - it was Andrian. He nearly always seemed to chase her when she ran away, though she never quite understood why. When he tapped onto her shoulder, Nikki fell off the stump and stumbled and crawled backwards, facing him with her red, wet, puffy face and then she bumped her back into the tree and shaked and shivered a bit, worried what he was going to do or say. Nikki sniffled and cried a bit more, into her knees - she was all dirty and wet and horrible now, but not much she could do. Nikki needn't to have responded to what Andrian asked because, he knew it was her and he'd found her - what else could she have replied to him with.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Number of posts : 6103
Special Abilities : Legilimency, Apparation

Back to top Go down

turned my whole world upside down... Empty Re: turned my whole world upside down...

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Sun Jul 11, 2010 1:54 am

"Nikki," said Andrian, with a hint of exhaustion in the back of his voice as he watched her crawl away. His heart was racing against his chest and he could feel his eyes watering with pain, he was about to burst into tears but he just blinked the tears away and took a deep breath. He hated seeing her like this, dirty, wet and horrible, he took a good look at her and knew straight away it was his fault for hurting her, but he wasn't going to stand here all day and watch her cry herself to sleep, he wanted to do something. Andrian let out a sad sigh and started to walk towards her, crouching beside her as he wiped her tears away with his warm hands and fixing her hair up a bit. "Please don't cry, I really hate seeing you like this," he said in a sad voice as he looked at her with worried eyes. "I know it been a long time since we've talked but i've been a lot busy with work and everything but that now excuse for not talking to you.
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Sun Jul 11, 2010 2:21 am

"But it hurts..." Nikki cried. Nikki gulped and sniffled a bit more. Nikki frowned, she was really now hurt from crying too much, it was giving her pain. Nikki shook her head and looked away from him, and cried. Nikki then faced him with her teary, sparkly eyes. "We used to be so close..." Nikki mumbled. Nikki wiped her nose and tears with her singlet top but still shivered and shaked and sniffled a bit more. "I'm so stupid..." Nikki said, and banged her head against the tree and looked up, but could only see the tree tops since they were in a forest. "Sophia may be able to forgive you, but I am younger than she is...and just..more sensitive and emotional and not as strong as her with moving on and can be really hurt..." Nikki told Andrian.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Sun Jul 11, 2010 12:04 pm

Andrian sat there beside her, listening to her as he held back the tears as he looked at her with sadness filling his eyes. Then when she finished, he blinked his eyes to drop a tear from falling down his cheek. He looked away from her and sniffed, trying to find the right thing to say to her without insulting her or anything. "Don't say that, your not stupid, it was my fault i made you feel ignored" he told her looking back at her, his voice breaking and his lips trembling with pain. "And i'm really sorry, i never mean't to make you feel ignored, I won't do it again, i'll try not to " he continued.

OOC: Gah, sorry it sucks.
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Wed Jul 14, 2010 4:47 am

Nikki choked and watched him cry. It hurt her, like a knife plunged into her heart, twisted it out then thrown onto the floor and stomped on. She shook her head, and smiled, but not happily or anything, in the way that he didn't get what she was talking about. "Just forget it, you're not getting what I meant..." Nikki told Andrian with a weak and subtle chuckle. Nikki put her hand on his cheek and used her thumb to wipe his tears off of him. "I forgive you." Nikki whispered to Andrian. It was true. There was nothing else that could be done, unless she could rewind time and do things differently. Maybe she was being too hard on him and expecting too much of him. She sniffled and cried a bit more, and looked out, around the forest, anywhere but looking at him, in his eyes. "Why do you follow me almost everytime I run away?" Nikki asked him, genuinely wanting to know the real true answer.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Thu Jul 15, 2010 3:07 pm

"Cause your my friend and I don't leave them alone to cry, especially if it is my fault," told Andrian looking at her with a weak, but happy smile on his face. Then brushed the back of his hand across her cheek to wipe the tears from her eyes, placing it gently after placing a strand of hair around the lock of her ears. He felt a huge wave of relief when he heard that she had accepted his apologies at last, he was never good at apologies, it felt great that she did. However he knew what she mean't when she said they used to be 'close' but he just ignored it, he wanted to make sure she was alright before moving onto that subject "I made a promise, i'm always here for you ready to catch you whever you fall" he told her. He remember telling her that down at the owlery at night after they had made love for the first time. It was a night he'd never forget.

OOC: lol soz if it a bad post, it late just wanted to put something in.
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top