Trying to cure the impossible
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Trying to cure the impossible Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Trying to cure the impossible

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Trying to cure the impossible Empty Trying to cure the impossible

Post by Aurora Nye Mon Jul 05, 2010 5:52 am

Aurora Waled to an empty tower hoping to meet Andrew and some other person up there. They were supposed to see if they could get Aurora to stop being so shy. Oh how aurora hoped this would work. Being shy sucked in her mind.
Aurora Nye
Aurora Nye
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 2250
Special Abilities : Seer

Back to top Go down

Trying to cure the impossible Empty Re: Trying to cure the impossible

Post by Brienne Ravenquist Mon Jul 05, 2010 6:00 am

Brienne sat down upon a bench. Her eyes flicked around, her ears pricked up like cactus needles. Her tail wagged when she set her eyes on a lonely girl, she'd been looking for someone lonely to meet. Strolling over silently, she approached the girl. "Hello" she said softly.
Brienne Ravenquist
Brienne Ravenquist

Number of posts : 573

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Nye Mon Jul 05, 2010 6:06 am

"Hey." Aurora didnt talk much as usual "U helpin me with my problem?"
Aurora Nye
Aurora Nye
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Brienne Ravenquist Mon Jul 05, 2010 6:09 am

"Oh, the shyness? Well, I may be of some help. I'm pretty loudmouthed and outgoing. Not that that's a bad thing, mind you" Brienne said. She reached out with her hand, "The first step to solving a problem is admitting you even have one, which you did. Secondly, we have to come up with a solution. If you have suggestions, you can tell me."
Brienne Ravenquist
Brienne Ravenquist

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Nye Mon Jul 05, 2010 6:12 am

"no suggestions" Aurora shrugged as she spoke
Aurora Nye
Aurora Nye
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Brienne Ravenquist Mon Jul 05, 2010 6:17 am

"Well, maybe, I can suggest something. I was thinking of maybe exposing you to a crowd of people for slowly increasing amounts of time. Just to get you acclimated to a crowd, then we'll work from there. First, we'll try for a couple seconds, then moving up to a full minute, then perhaps a couple minutes and so on." Brienne's fangs were slightly visible above her lower lip, above the scarred tissue.

"Do you know of any crowds around here?"

Last edited by Brienne Ravenquist on Mon Jul 05, 2010 6:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Brienne Ravenquist
Brienne Ravenquist

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 05, 2010 6:17 am

Aaron was out for a walk, trying to avoid the hustle and bustle of castle life. Between the younger students, the prats, irritating professors and grumpy older students, it got too tiresome and annoying to be around the others.

Deciding to climb to one of the towers, usually the quietest places in the school, and most commonly empty, he arrived to find two others up there. "What're you up here for?" he asked annoyedly, clearly displeased that there were other people up there. Deciding he was being to rude though, he changed his tone.

"Hi, i mean," he said, smiling quickly, "Why're you two up here?" he asked curiously
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Brienne Ravenquist Mon Jul 05, 2010 6:20 am

"I'm helping someone overcome their shyness. This girl here is really really shy, and I decided to help her. Maybe you can help me help her" Brienne said. "I have a plan for her, too" she said, then she repeated the outline of her plan of exposing Aurora to crowds of people for increasing periods of time.
Brienne Ravenquist
Brienne Ravenquist

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Nye Mon Jul 05, 2010 6:22 am

Aurora looked at the ground. Her shyness was here again. she wanted it to go away soon
Aurora Nye
Aurora Nye
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Brienne Ravenquist Mon Jul 05, 2010 6:27 am

"Don't worry, you'll be cured soon. Maybe there's a conveniently placed crowd around here, and I can expose you for brief moments." Brienne looked around, "Really, no crowds?" Maybe there's a way to make a hologram crowd to practice, she thought.
Brienne Ravenquist
Brienne Ravenquist

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top