Drinking away the paiin
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Drinking away the paiin Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Drinking away the paiin

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Drinking away the paiin Empty Drinking away the paiin

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Sat Jun 26, 2010 2:33 am

Andrian sat inside the Leaky Cauldron, alone in a seperate booth in the dark as he drank away the pain with Firewhiskey. His eyes were red and puffy with pain after he had heard that his best friend had been murdered by one of the aurors. He didn't deserve to die, even though he was quite angry the last time they met but he didn't want him to die and he couldn't believe the last thing he told him were about how angry he was with him and that he didn't want to see him anymore.
Raphael Stravos Valentine
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 1898
Special Abilities : Telepathy

Back to top Go down

Drinking away the paiin Empty Re: Drinking away the paiin

Post by Andrew Thompson Sat Jun 26, 2010 2:46 am

Andrew walked into the Leaky Cauldron with a piece of paper in his hand. He had applied for a job to be a guitarist, to earn a little more money for a home out in the fields. He gave the application to one of the waitresses who said she would take care of it. He thanked her and used his right hand to wipe away sweat from his forehead. He wasn't nervous, but rather just hot from the humid temperatures. He moved his head to the right so he could look at the stage where he would be persforming. As he turned his head, he saw a fellow sitting by himself in a dark booth. He squinted and noticed is was that Andrian character he had told the news about his passed away brother. He did not look to well either. He walked over to the booth and looked at him. "Mind if I sit?" he asked calmly
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 3818
Special Abilities : Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Sat Jun 26, 2010 3:05 am

Andrian heard somebody talking to him, it sounded familiar so he looked up to see who it was only to find that it was Andrew the same guy who told him the knew about his best friends death. "Yeah." he told him. "Sure, have a seat," he smiled weakly at Andrew as he gestured towards the seat in front of him for him. This week hasn't been a great week for him, his best friend passed away and a few nights ago he had forgotten to conjure a wolfbane potion causing him to turn into a werewolf in the middle of the night he had almost attacked a deer but luckily he didn't if it wasn't for Bell that had stopped him.
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 1898
Special Abilities : Telepathy

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Sat Jun 26, 2010 3:12 am

Andrew looked at him and sighed. He didn't know how Andrian had been feeling, yet from his looks and body language, it was not good at all. Andrew cupped his hands on the table and said "I'm sorry that I had to tell you. But I felt like it would've had been worse not to tell you." He looked over at the waitresses and signaled them to come over to the table. As soon as she approached, she asked "How may I help you?". "We'd like 1 Firewhiskey and 1 butterbeer," he said with a smile. She nodded and walked away, with their order on her notepad. "Like I said, I got info on where the guy is. I need you to be ready when the time comes."
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 3818
Special Abilities : Invisibility

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top