Drinking away everything
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Drinking away everything Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Drinking away everything

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Drinking away everything Empty Drinking away everything

Post by Guest Tue Jan 19, 2010 5:18 am

Oded walked into the Leaky Cauldron hoping to drink away everything on his mind. He ordered a fire whiskey and sat in the corner of the pub. He drank deeply trying to get drunk quickly and stay drunk for a while. He began humming a song he had heard from his childhood as he looked down at the table that looked like it had seen better days.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Drinking away everything Empty Re: Drinking away everything

Post by Samantha Burns Tue Jan 19, 2010 5:25 am

Sammy just wanted to get a drink, so she walked into the Leaky Cauldron. She walked up to the bar and then ordered her normal drink. She turned around looking for a seat but saw none. So she looked around for someone she knew and for a first she didn't know anyone here. So she looked around for someone who might need a new friend and saw a guy that fit that profile. She walked over to him and sat down. "Hello there. My name is Samantha. What is yours?" She asked him making friendly conversation.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 3982

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 19, 2010 5:30 am

"Oded O'Hurley, It is nice to meet you Samantha." Oded said looking at her smiling. "Please have a seat mam." He stood up and pulled out a seat before sitting back down drinking more of his fire whiskey.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Tue Jan 19, 2010 5:36 am

Sammy smiled at the man and took her seat. "I'm sorry to barge in on your silent moment here but you looked like you could do with a new friend." She said to him smiling down at the table now. She never liked being so abrupt.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 19, 2010 5:38 am

"Oh no it's fine. I can use a friend right now." Oded said smiling half heartedly. "So what brings you to the Leaky Cauldron?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Tue Jan 19, 2010 5:49 am

Sammy smiled at him showing her vampire teeth, but not in a threating way, then lifted her glass showing him why she was here. "Just getting a drink. What about you? What makes you need a friend today?" She asked him wondering why he was down.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 19, 2010 5:52 am

"Drinking away my misery. Wanting what i can not have and taking it anyway. I can't keep on living the life i live and i can't seem to stop myself from doing the things i do. It only makes me wanna do it more and more each time. It's become a drug and i have to stop." Oded said trying not to say what he was trying to drink away.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Tue Jan 19, 2010 5:56 am

Well he wasn't being very descriptive but she did understand him. So she shook her head in the right parts and then smiled half heartedly when he finished. "I know what you mean I have had alot of problems in my life lately. But it's starting to get better. I know that I don't look old enough, but would you believe that I'm married with 3 children?" She said to him wondering if he would think that she didn't understand after all with how young she looked.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 19, 2010 6:03 am

"No i wouldn't believe that your married and with three children." Oded said looking at her but then he looked down at the table. "I feel like i'm drowning right now. I wanna end everything and not look back."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Tue Jan 19, 2010 6:11 am

She could tell by the way he said it and looked at her that he didn't believe that she could be married and have 3 children. She took that as a complicated. She then frown again as she heard him get sad again. She was starting to feel her evil side emurging again. It was the mans sadness and easy killness. She was starting to slip but she knew what would happen if she did. So she looked down at the table while her eyes turned black. "I'm really sorry for your pain, I hate to see people hurt. So tell me what is troubling you and I will do my best to take you pain away." She said to him with a little tiny bit of hunger in her voice.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top