Grave News - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Grave News - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Grave News

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Grave News - Page 3 Empty Re: Grave News

Post by Andrew Thompson Thu Jun 24, 2010 8:34 am

"It was a dark night," he said forlornly "I was going to visit Danny after he had sent me an owl inviting me to visit him. He sounded worried about something. When I came to visit, I saw him trying to fly alway. Someone had shot Avada Kerdavra and manage to hit him in the foot. He fell about 100 feet and landed on dirt. I...I did my best...but it wasn't good enough." As he explained it, vivd images burned through his eyes. Now only 2 emotions remained in him. Anger and a passion for revenge. "They were aurors," he said angrily now "the ones my brother had hurt to save ne'os and shacklebolt. I still don't know who killed him though."
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 3818
Special Abilities : Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Thu Jun 24, 2010 8:08 pm

Sophia felt tears run down her face as he told them the story how he died. "No, no, NO!" Sophia screamed crying as she picked up the glass salt shaker and threw it across the room with her vampire strength as it hit the hall on the other side of the room and broke. As she ran her hands through her hair she just sat there and cried. Sophia couldn't believeone of her best friends and the only person she loved more then aything was dead. Sophia felt like somone took her heart out of her chest and stab it a thousand times and gave it back to her. "I heard enough, I don't want to hear anymore Andrew."said Sophia in a croaking voice through the tears coming down her face.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Thu Jun 24, 2010 8:14 pm

Andrew felt remorse for Sophia. He didn't know how well Danny and Sophia had gotten along, but it must've been pretty close. He walked over to Sophia and sat down next to her. He put his hand on her shoulder, not fully knowing how to handle the situation. "I'm sorry," he said softly "but I had to tell you." He was going to give them a letter Danny had written before he met his fate, but felt it wasn't the right time.
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Thu Jun 24, 2010 8:33 pm

"It's ok Andrew thankyou for telling us, I just thought thought this day will happen."said Sophia softly as more tears came down her face. Sophia was crying so hard that her body was shaking from crying so much. "I thought this day will come any time soon, it's just to hard to believe he's dead."said Sophia softly. As she gotten out her wand she flicked it at the beoke salt shaker as it came towards her. "Reparo."said Sophia in a shaky voice as it repaired itself.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Thu Jun 24, 2010 8:47 pm

Andrew understood and nodded his head. He then looked at the pistols again and shook his head. What was this all about anyway? Why did they come to him? He looked at Andrian who seemed to be taking it better yet saw him crying as well. Andrew wished he could make this better. But he didn't know how. He sighed and looked at the table.
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Thu Jun 24, 2010 9:26 pm

Sophia looked at the pistols and looked at Andrew who was shaking his head. "Danny must have made them go to you if anything ever happened to him."said Sophia softly figuring out the obvious. Sophia brought her knees to her chest and stared blankly at the wall for she didn't feel like talking. Sophia was to upset to say anything or do anything all she could do was stare at the wall. Sophia looked at Andrew and Andrain and seen them crying as well but she looked back the wall with interest.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Thu Jun 24, 2010 9:30 pm

Andrew continued to stare at them. "One was made by death itself. That one must've led the other one to me. They want revenged. And I swear on my life I will let them have it." He felt his muscles tighten and his anger boiling "I will kill the man that did this. I don't care what will happen, I will make sure this injustice will not go answered."
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Fri Jun 25, 2010 7:15 am

(( O_O where to start. ))

Andrian sat down listening to Andrew's story about how his best friend had died. "Bloody aurors..." he muttered looking directly at the table. "I swear if I ever find whoever killed my best friend!" he thought to himself as tears ran down his eyes, his heart was aching with pain along with his lips which were trembling painfully as he started to curled his hand into a ball of fist. He jumped with fright as he heard Sophia screaming over the top of her voice as she smashed a bottle of salt acrossed the room which broke as it was smashed to the wall. To his dismay he launched himself towards her and started wrapping his arm around her to calm her down and pushed her head, gently down on his shoulders so she could cry on. He patted and stroked hair softly. "Count me in then," said Andrian as Andrew told him that he will kill the man what killed Danny. He was his best friend, he wanted to see the light leaves the killers eye as he get killed. It was the least he could do for his best friend.

((Soz if this post sound stupid))
Raphael Stravos Valentine
Raphael Stravos Valentine
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 1898
Special Abilities : Telepathy

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Fri Jun 25, 2010 11:07 am

Andrew didn't know what to say still. He didn't know if he had a good team yet, but he knew this was a head start to end this. Hopefully this would bring vengence and not start anything dark. For now he would have to plan. And wait. To wait for the killer to slip. Then they would strike. He picked up the Siren, it's lava like metal flowing at a brighter light. He sighed and looked back. "Well we have to work together to do this," he said calmly "all I know is that he is somewhere in South Africa."
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top