Dangerous Dining
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Dangerous Dining Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Dangerous Dining

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dangerous Dining Empty Dangerous Dining

Post by Khaat Lupin Tue Jun 08, 2010 10:07 pm

Khaat had gotten word that Lizzie was having trouble with the coffee supplier. The supplier was refusing to furnish any more coffee, saying Sparks was in arrears with them. Khaat was perplexed. She could not imagine Rob had left bills unpaid. Robert had volunteered to go in and look at Sparks' books, but Khaat needed to see them for herself. Robert had not been happy that she wanted to leave the security of the safehouse, but she knew she could not stay hidden forever.

She had arranged with Lizzie to meet her and to have an early lunch there with her while she went over the books. This time, she decided to take Abbey with her so Lizzie could see her. She had Brian shrink a baby carrier and put it into Khaat's large black leather tote along with baby things for Abbey.

She had Brian and Steven apparate her into Sparks, with Abbey hidden securely under her cloak.
Lizzie was excited and thrilled to see Khaat up and on her feet again and flew to her. Khaat unveiled Abbey, and Lizzie took the tiny girl in her arms at once, delighted at how healthy and beautiful Abbey was.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 22840
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Dangerous Dining Empty Re: Dangerous Dining

Post by Steven Walker Wed Jun 09, 2010 2:02 pm

steven loked around nopt hapy to be back in sparks after the lst time, quickly he moved to the door and stood as if on guard letting people pass who he knew weren't the man he had seen but he knew if he came back he would not make the same mistake he adh the first time "Brian do you think he'd come abck I don't think her'd be that stupid to try again" he said this time Cara was with him sitting at his feet , she had insisteted that she came for Abbys protection than anything else.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 3077
Special Abilities : Legllimancy, Speaking to Animals

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Wed Jun 09, 2010 2:11 pm

"He might," Brian shrugged, unsure, "But if he does, we'll be ready. I understand Khaat's point. She can't stay hidden forever. She has to get back to her life eventually. Besides that, its not in the Lupin blood to hide. They tend to face things headon."

Meanwhile, Khaat was in the office, beginning to go over their books. So far, what she was finding looked like everything was straight, and she, at least initially, was differing with the coffee supplier. It was not a supplier she wanted to lose, however. And she did not understand the discepancy in the account. Lizzie brought Khaat a large mug of her favorite french roast, and Khaat thanked her, sipping it and wishing, of all the food supplies that they might have a problem with, she certainly did not want it to be the coffee.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Wed Jun 09, 2010 2:26 pm

teven went back to loking out the window and sighed Cara went and sat next to Lizzy with Abby her ears pricked up and her eys pined to abby as she watched her with Lizz as if she was her own cub.

Steven watched every one but then lent on teh window pain he coud see everal people wathing hima sthey passed "you know some poepole think i much be a shop window here" he said loking back at brian for a moment befoe returning to teh watch.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Wed Jun 09, 2010 2:36 pm

"Well, why don't you get yourself a cup of coffee and show Cara around? Maybe take her for a short walk dow Diagon Alley? I doubt she's been here before. I can keep an eye on Khaat for a few minutes. Cara might enjoy seeing what a city street is like. And if you see that death eater anywhere about, let me know. You might want to either disguise yourself or wear a cloak if he saw you the last we were here. Otherwise it might tip him off that Khaat might be in the area."

Khaat was slowly unravelling the mystery of her scrambled coffee account, and was writing checks to get bills paid. She was also paying in advance for upcoming supply orders. She caught up Lizze's salary, and she ordered lunch for herself and Steven and Brian--with a bowl of meat for Cara. Lizzie replaced Abbey in the baby carrier sitting beside Khaat and returned to her duties.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Wed Jun 09, 2010 3:20 pm

steven accioed a black cloak and wrapped himse4lf in it "come on Cara " he said she joined him anshiose to see the place the humans call a city . moving to sit at his side she wagged hger tail "come on tehn" he said adn with his hood up he stepped out side he saw nobody that loked like the man he had seen and walked down t4h alley "not very big and vert hard ubnder paw" she said feeling it hard as she walked. Steven chuckled "its called stone and it makes our roads and alleys " he said as they moved he saw several people wondering just who he was bt was glad of that as it showed the cloak did its thing.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Wed Jun 09, 2010 3:33 pm

Khaat shivered, feeling a chill in her office. That hadn't happened in a long time. It didn't seem like a normal sort of cold. She tried to remember when she felt it last. When it came back to her, she remembered the last time she felt like that was always just before something evil happened.

Just then Brian came in. "How's the budget coming?" he asked.

"Oh, alright, I guess, but I should have brought my shawl. I'm getting a chill."

"Are you catching something?"

"No. I don't think its that sort of chill. I used to get these when I had my seer's abilities. It usually meant there was evil magic nearby, but since I don't have my powers..."

"Well, Sophia's energies are coming back. Maybe yours are too." He conjured a large, warm, dove gray shawl for her and wrapped it around her shoulders. "See if that helps."

"It's very nice. Thank you. That's a lot better. "

"Well, if there are evil energies around, I think I'll hang closer then." He drew his wand and tried to tune his senses into whatever it was that Khaat was feeling.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 09, 2010 3:59 pm

Chester sat out side the cafe he smirked at the dark cloaked figure and a wolf leave "Humm more aurors , she must be inside now " he said softly to himself and droped down to the ground n0t far from a window and looked in and curse seeint tao people with ehr his eyes now burning red as he watched.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Wed Jun 09, 2010 4:07 pm

Khaat involuntarily shivered hard. "Khaat," Brian said, on high alert, catching it easily,"This isn't you. What's going on?"

"My abilities must be coming back," she said. "That's all I can figure. Something's not right. Where is Steven? We need to get Abbey out of here."

"If we need to, we'll call your father from St. Mungos or apparate her to his office. We will protect her--I promise. So far, I don't see a thing. We could call this short and leave if you like."

"Brian, is someone after me or Abbey?"

"I don't know yet for sure. You know about the poison in your lunch the other day, but I don't know anything else other than that. You know as much as I do."

"But you said he told you it would help promote him in the death eaters if he could get rid of me."

"Yeah, well, he has to get to you first."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Wed Jun 09, 2010 4:21 pm

Steven walked with Cara ,but suddeny she bolted ahead growling at what seem to be a shadow till a young man bolted away from a low window , Steven caught site of him as he passed his eyes gowing red turning slowly back to brown as he passed him by . Quickly he ran to sparks "" I saw him he was at the window Cara sacred him off hes gone for now." he said takinf off he cloak he wore and making it disapear.

Cara walked in her nose heldf up and her tears picked up to listen just incase he cme back "he slent of death" she said as she shook her self " I know that smell , is the cub..baby all right?" she asked going over and sniffing Abby.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top