The Most Dangerous Game
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

The Most Dangerous Game Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

The Most Dangerous Game

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Most Dangerous Game Empty The Most Dangerous Game

Post by Vito Dee Symons Thu Sep 29, 2011 1:54 am

He was in an uncharacteristically pleasant mood that evening. Very rarely did he allow such an unbecoming form of amusement as laughter to overpower him. As it was a special occasion, however, Vito had quickly come to the conclusion that his momentary incapability to subdue his laughter could not be helped. Never before had Vito been provided with such an extraordinary opportunity to reek havoc, and he was enjoying himself in doing so. Surely, there was no greater exception to the rules than a once-in-a-lifetime occurrence, was there not? As Vito's mad laughter echoed throughout the shadow-infested streets of Knockturn Alley once more, the wind began to howl along with him, as though under his command.

It was going to be unbelievably difficult to rid his skin of the blood that had frozen there, Vito realized as he brought his glass of wine to his lips. It had been no longer than a half-an-hour's time since he had first stained his sleeves red with the sticky substance, but Vito's temperature had quickly counteracted the blood's warmth, and had outlined his fingers with frost. Vito shifted his alcohol to his left hand, so to hold the other up before his face. He spread his fingers apart, and turned his hand until he was examining its back. Crimson had crusted between his fingers and beneath his fingernails, much in the way that dirt would stick to a child's after a day of fun. But it was nothing that a long and icy shower wouldn't fix. His suit, however, would be one hell of a task to clean... for his employees.

Vito's gaze shifted slowly as he swallowed another mouthful of wine, until his dark irises met with the flickering bulb of a near streetlamp. He was flattered by the effect that he had on the thing. He brought a hand to his chest and adjusted his expression until it was one of mock modesty - and he abruptly flicked the other wrist towards the streetlamp. At once the bulb burst and showered the street with shattered glass.

"I will have to remember to send my little redheaded monster a 'thank you' card," he mockingly informed the empty street. "She has me in such a lovely mood." Vito smirked to himself.
Vito Dee Symons
Vito Dee Symons

Number of posts : 797

Back to top Go down

The Most Dangerous Game Empty Re: The Most Dangerous Game

Post by Ginny Weasley-Potter Thu Sep 29, 2011 2:15 am

Ginny had been in a down mood. She didn't know why but she was just.... down. So she had gone to Knockturn Alley. Quiet... Creepy... Nothing to worry about but the creeps who went about it. But what were the chances that she would run into a bad situation? People were looking at her. Wizards in dark robes and hoods gave her dirty looks as they passed by her. She gave them the 'I'm an auror!' look and they were smart enough to keep it moving. That cheered her up a little because she smirked with her head down looking at her feet.

The wind started to blow and her hair kept blocking her sight. Ginny felt like someone was watching her and turned around to look if anyone was there, but all was quiet.... Too quiet... As she continued down the alley, she heard a laughter. A scary, diabolical laughter. She took her wand out and pointed it in front of her. Then she saw someone in the distance. "Who's there?!" she asked but expecting no one to answer. As the person came closer to her, she panicked and edged back slowly.

Ginny Weasley-Potter
Ginny Weasley-Potter

Number of posts : 62

Back to top Go down

Post by Vito Dee Symons Fri Oct 14, 2011 5:01 am

Who would have thought it possible for a such an unnatural creation to be provided with such an extensive amount of luck? Surely, something more than coincidence was to blame for the misfortune of the female who had wondered in Vito's direction. But whether it be luck, or karma, it was evident that an important piece of information had been lost in the mail on its way to Fate; Vito Dee Symons was not a deserving creature of such fortune as to mistakenly come across the only form of human being that was capable of holding his interest.

A redhead.

As Vito's brown orbs caught sight of the only other being on that cold, abandoned street, he could have shouted with excitement. In fact, it had taken such restraint on his part to withhold his happiness from the world that he had remained silent and unmoving for a brief moment, thus leaving the woman's frightened inquiry unanswered. True, he had allowed himself to get lost in his own laughter when he'd assumed that he was alone, but that was not to say that Vito was prepared to destroy his hard-earned reputation because of a single, enjoyable evening.

Only after he had regained his composer, did he part his lips once more to speak alongside his dear companion; the chilled evening wind. "My, aren't you a clever one? You are correct; you are not alone." He took a step forward, causing fragments of shattered glass to crunch beneath his shoes. "My name is Vito Dee Symons," he introduced himself, "I expect you have heard of me."
Vito Dee Symons
Vito Dee Symons

Number of posts : 797

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginny Weasley-Potter Tue Oct 18, 2011 9:05 pm

Ginny was startled. This was one of the most wanted guys by the Ministry! She stood her ground. "Yes indeed I have heard of you. I expect the sorts of you to be creeping around Knockturn Alley while it happens to be completely vacant," Ginny said to him with a look of disgust on her face. She edged back from him because he was invading her space. "Mind backing up a little?" And then it happened. She withdrew her wand and pointed it directly at his heart. "Don't make a move or Knockturn Alley will enjoy a nice littering of blood," Ginny said aggressively. Avada Kedavra was on the tip of her tongue if he resisted.

She was scared and closed her eyes. She couldn't see anything but somehow she could feel he was going to attack. "Stupefy!" Ginny said with an echo surrounding her.
Ginny Weasley-Potter
Ginny Weasley-Potter

Number of posts : 62

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top