Hogwarts Reunion {Ten Years after finishing Hogwarts} - Page 21
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Hogwarts Reunion {Ten Years after finishing Hogwarts} - Page 21 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Hogwarts Reunion {Ten Years after finishing Hogwarts}

Page 21 of 43 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 32 ... 43  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hogwarts Reunion {Ten Years after finishing Hogwarts} - Page 21 Empty Re: Hogwarts Reunion {Ten Years after finishing Hogwarts}

Post by Guest Sat Apr 05, 2008 12:31 am

"I didn't start it though, I only wanted to stop it" Alex said as his wand was taken away
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Hogwarts Reunion {Ten Years after finishing Hogwarts} - Page 21 Empty Re: Hogwarts Reunion {Ten Years after finishing Hogwarts}

Post by Guest Sat Apr 05, 2008 12:32 am

Andrian turned around and glanced back at Alex then back at Sophia who was watching him "Sorry about that had to stop that guy using anymore Unforgivable curses" Andrian said apologetically and loud enough for Alex to hear. Andrian laughed "Stop it? You used an unforgivable curse on her that how you stop it? that could easily have injured her if it wasn't for Dae who stopped you" Andrian said calmly without looking at him
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 05, 2008 12:35 am

"Sectumsempra is unforgivable now? I thought there were only three unforgivable curses?" Alex questioned
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginevra Malenki Sat Apr 05, 2008 12:35 am

Ginevra just looked at them and apperated now wanting to go through anything else.
Ginevra Malenki
Ginevra Malenki

Number of posts : 13516
Special Abilities : Wandless

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 05, 2008 12:38 am

"You are correct but the minister himself has put that spell under the unforgivable list" Andrian said turning away from Sophia and back at him walking slowly at him "I don't wanna fight but don't do it anymore here your wand" Andrian said pulling it out and giving it back
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 05, 2008 12:42 am

"I don't want to fight either, I'm usually a peaceful person, thanks for telling me that Sectumsempra was unforgivable now!" Alex said
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 05, 2008 12:43 am

Andrian patted him on the shoulder "I was joking it not a unforgivable curse" and put his wand in his pocket "Don't lose it" Andrian said smiling at him and trying to stop himself from laughing "But it is a Dark Art spell" he added on
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 05, 2008 12:45 am

'I knew that it was a Dark Art spell, thanks for brightening the mood and I won't lose my wand, don't worry!" Alex laughed, his sides were splitting from laughing
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 05, 2008 12:55 am

dae aprated back with his kid spencer "sry guys my wife had to go to work so i brought spencer"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 05, 2008 12:58 am

"Hello there Dae and Spencer " Alex said as he approached Dae and his child, Spencer
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 43 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 32 ... 43  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top