Gryffindor Common Room[Roleplay] - Page 29
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Gryffindor Common Room[Roleplay] - Page 29 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Gryffindor Common Room[Roleplay]

Page 29 of 30 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Gryffindor Common Room[Roleplay] - Page 29 Empty Re: Gryffindor Common Room[Roleplay]

Post by Guest Tue Apr 01, 2008 2:19 am

"Yeah" he said glancing at it. (He grabbed a bowl)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Gryffindor Common Room[Roleplay] - Page 29 Empty Re: Gryffindor Common Room[Roleplay]

Post by Guest Tue Apr 01, 2008 2:22 am

Brianna grabbed a bowl and spooned some of the stew into it, she then started to eat it, it was fantastic
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 01, 2008 2:24 am

(Spartan also grabbed a bowl of stew and toke a taste. Before he knew it it was gone in less than 10 seconds.) "ahhhh" he said
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 01, 2008 2:25 am

"You don't suppose he slipped some of his herbal remedy into this, I had a headache from laying in a wierd position and now it's gone" Brianna said as she felt calmer
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 01, 2008 2:26 am

"Maybe" he said "I feel kind of sleepy..." (He toke his amror on that looked like in the avatar then toke it off and he was wide awake.)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 01, 2008 2:29 am

"I doubt Alex would do such a crafty thing, he' a good guy now that his demon is gone" Brianna said
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 01, 2008 2:30 am

"Yeah" he said "I guess that herbal stuff was just helping me sleep or something."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 01, 2008 2:34 am

"I think I'll go lay down" Brianna said as she laid on the couch and fell asleep
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 01, 2008 2:34 am

(Spartan looked at Brianna then smiled. He gently shook her.) "Brianna wake up" he said
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 01, 2008 2:36 am

"Alex's stew made me sleep didn't it?" Brianna said, she was still drowsy from being asleep but she snapped out of it.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 30 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top