Gryffindor Common Room[Roleplay] - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Gryffindor Common Room[Roleplay] - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Gryffindor Common Room[Roleplay]

Page 2 of 30 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Gryffindor Common Room[Roleplay] - Page 2 Empty Re: Gryffindor Common Room[Roleplay]

Post by Guest Wed Nov 14, 2007 7:57 am

"Defence Against the Dark Art can be fun but when it come to the Dark Mark it serious" Andrian said nodding "Yea next term shouldn't be too long" Andrian said happly and pointed his wand at the fire place and flicked his wand causing the fire to lit more brightly
"Hey can you perform a Patronus?" Andrian said showing off at Arianna and waved his 9 2/4 Oak and Phoenix wand and a white stag came out of the tip of his wand making the room alittle warmer
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Gryffindor Common Room[Roleplay] - Page 2 Empty Re: Gryffindor Common Room[Roleplay]

Post by Guest Wed Nov 14, 2007 8:28 am

Arianna clapped and smiled at the Stag that was now cantering about the room. She blushed "Well, I've been practicing but I've only been able to produce a full-fledged patrounus once" she stood up, and closed her eyes, the look on her face must have been odd because she was concentrating so hard "Expecto Patronum!" she said, and a silvery mist came out of her wand. Plopping back down on the chair she sighed, "Well Professor, I just might join your class" she said, and feebly laughed.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 14, 2007 9:04 am

"I can teach you now" Andrian said laughign abit "You need to think of a happy momment allow it to fill you up" Andrian said holding her hand helping adjusting her wand "Now think of a Happy thing" he added letting go of her hand and watching her practise her Patronus's and sat down in the chair again and still waiting for Kino to answer him.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 14, 2007 9:11 am

Arianna closed her eyes again, thinking of the day she found out she was a witch. She was 11 years old, when her parents finaly decided to tell her. Remembering the proud smile on her mothers face, when her own lit up with joy, Arianna stood up, held out her wand and bellowed "Expecto Patronum!". She opened her eyes and saw a whitish-silver cougar shoot out of her wand. "I did it!" she said proudly, beaming at Andrian. Watching the cougar sprint out of the open window, Arianna sat back down, still positivly beaming. "Thank you Andrian, no wonder you a Professor"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 14, 2007 9:16 am

"Good Job Arianna!" Andrian said clapping movin g over to let her sit down "What did you think of?" Andrian asked " And no Problem i do my best to teach anyone even teachers" Andrian said pointing his wand at the log and levitating it and put it in the fire to make it more warmer.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 14, 2007 9:49 am

"I thought about me mum, when she told be I was a witch." said Arianna, her smile wavering a bit, "She passed away not long afterwards, and I had to live in an orphanage 'till I was able to get my own place in London." standing up, she mumbled something about the bathroom and disapeared up the stairs to the girls dormitory.

When she returned, her eyes were slightly puffy, but otherwise she looked fine. "So anyways, how long did it take for you to produce a patronus? I've been trying for ages."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 15, 2007 5:21 am

(Snore,snore,snore Wakes up.) "CHICKENLIPS AND WOLFSBANE PRODUCE AGRIPA!!!" Spartan roared. "Oh sorry 'bout that I had a dream i was taking a test on Potions in my undies. I think I mustve eaten the knock-out-gas bean again." he explained. (Spartan jupmed over the couch and landed near Andrian and Arinna.) "Hi I'm Adrenn Thompson the newest Gryffindor." he greeted.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 18, 2007 2:43 am

Albus Dumbledore wrote:Andrian waleked into the portriat adn sat down by the window
hullo everyone im new. how are you sparten (sits down in a chair)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 19, 2007 12:03 pm

(OOC:Ares there is a five line limit in RPs, please abide by this rule)

Arianna held out her hand to Andren and Ares, "Hi, I'm Arianna. Head Of Gryffindor and divination teacher here." she looked at Andren, "Arent you a new teacher here too? I heard you got a job?" Arianna picked her book back up and started reading again, deciding which lesson she would start with.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 20, 2007 8:41 am

"Hello Guys" Andrian said walking through the portrait "How you faring?" he added sitting down in the Arm chair and pull out a snitch and layed down his Firebolt near him and then letting the Snitch fly freely and he would try and catch it without standing up.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 30 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top