The Forgotten Man (mature content )
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

The Forgotten Man (mature content ) Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

The Forgotten Man (mature content )

Page 1 of 12 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Forgotten Man (mature content ) Empty The Forgotten Man (mature content )

Post by Steven Walker Wed May 19, 2010 1:12 pm

Steven aperated to Brians house for his shift surprised to see nobody out side, he moved into the house seeing all the changes around him. He had gone home after Roberts words and taken out his words on the barn and fence. Now all he wanted to do was work his shift and sleep.
"HEY ANYBODY HERE !! " he shouted out , moving to the back of the house he found them sat on a balcony watching a fire pit a cooller fileld with bottles. Sandwiches sat on a table close by he saw Jack with jessica but not brian, with a growl he sat down waiting.

Last edited by Steven Walker on Wed May 19, 2010 2:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 3077
Special Abilities : Legllimancy, Speaking to Animals

Back to top Go down

The Forgotten Man (mature content ) Empty Re: The Forgotten Man (mature content )

Post by Brian Quinn Wed May 19, 2010 1:23 pm

Brian knew the instant Steven apparated onto the property. He recognized the high negativity and high anger the instant it arrived. Brian did not want that energy around Khaat. For her very fragile condition, it would be a toxin for her. He was going to have to deal with this. Either Steven was going to shape up or Brian was shipping him out. He would not be able to let him around her. Not like this.

He apparated to the source, and found him there with Jack and Jessica. He opened two bottles of strong ale and passed one to Steven. "We're celebrating Khaat and Abbey and that they're going to be alright and that Robert's going to let them out of St. Mungos any time now. " He glanced very quickly at Jack, knowing Jack already knew what Brian had in mind. "Have a beer. Then we'll have some sandwiches. We won't be able to celebrate once they get here, so we're doing it tonight while we have the time. Oh, and Jack's wife, Jessica, is joining us tonight. Steven, this is Jessica Black Heart."
Brian Quinn
Brian Quinn
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 636
Special Abilities : Healer, Energy Worker, Portkey Creation

Back to top Go down

The Forgotten Man (mature content ) Empty Re: The Forgotten Man (mature content )

Post by Steven Walker Wed May 19, 2010 1:32 pm

Steven looked at Jessica and nodded "please to meet you " he said and took the bottle from Brian, with a sigh he downed the first one as he looked out at jack and jessica and the way he held her, like he had janet . He finished his first bottle placing it in a green box not far from him. He reatched for a second , he knew he was not suposd to drink since he'd had a drink problem but right now he didn't care, he could see jessica and jack talking as he showed her the grounds both holding bottles like his own. He sat down again the bottle now resting on his leg as his foot rested on the balcony rail.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Brian Quinn Wed May 19, 2010 1:36 pm

Brian took a swig on his ale as encouragement for Steven. Then he raised a toast to Khaat and Abbey's good health and their happiness. He knew that Jack and Jessica would go along, and that would compelll Steven to go along. He would know he would be silly looking if he didn't follow suit. He was glad to see Steven already on his ssecond ale. He was hoping this would go rather quickly. He needed to get to task, and he wanted the negativity off his land. Not Steven necessarily, but certainly the negativity he had brought with him.
Brian Quinn
Brian Quinn
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Wed May 19, 2010 1:43 pm

he heard jack and jessica toast along with Brian and raised his own bottle "yeah to their health " he said downing the second bottle as quick as the first. As he fiished he looked at his bottle then at Brians but saw the were the same "your slow" he said casting off the the second bottle for a third. as it landed in the box he gave a smile, not sure why but he did. Poping the top on his third he looked back at jack and jessica "how long you guess those two been married?" he asked "can't be too long " he said while drinking the third beer.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Wed May 19, 2010 1:51 pm

jack walked over to him with jessica "its been couple of months but we have known each outher for over a year now" he chuckled at steven when he said Brian was a slow drinker " maybe hes just not use to it " he said grining and gave a nod to Brian "I know Im not, Brian did you remember the tqueila?" but he saw it on the table "Brian how about a contest to see who can drink the mostv , me or you , just for fun " he said moving to place his empty bottle in the box and picking up two glasses , one he knew was charmed that any liquid that went into it would turn to water, jessica had made sure of that earlier. He pored out two glasses and held one out to Steven .
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 2116

Back to top Go down

Post by Brian Quinn Wed May 19, 2010 1:55 pm

"I'll take that bet," Brian laughed, "I work with a bunch of guys that would have loved to have been pirates. Nobody holds liquor better than I do. " He took a glass of the tequila and downed it in one shot. "I"m betting I'll be the last man standing. In fact," He laid out a handful of galleons on the table, "I'm putting my money where my mouth is. Anybody want to throw in on that?"
Brian Quinn
Brian Quinn
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Wed May 19, 2010 2:02 pm

Steven now felt some what relaxed dove into his pocket and took out the same amount of gallions "so you do, do you " he said placing his coins on the table and downing his drink. Feeling it bit the back of his throat as he felt it go down. then he held it out to jack but his eyes were fixed on Brian also his determination to beat him at , at lest one thing. His face holding a determined grin as he waited for brian to down his.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Brian Quinn Wed May 19, 2010 2:11 pm

Brian watched, as the time slipped by, and saw Steven gradually losing his self control. He was working a lot slower on his all the time, while Steven was speeding up, trying to beat him. That was just like Steven. He had to be the boss of everything. He was used to commanding, not used to taking orders. And that kind of a man, Brian did not need.

"So," he finally said, "You finally ready to accept the fact that Khaat isn't interested in any man who wants to own her? She will never be a trophy wife again for you or anybody else." He was purposely provoking a fight. "I think you've about driven her as far away from you as you can get her."
Brian Quinn
Brian Quinn
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Wed May 19, 2010 2:18 pm

steven turned to Brian, he felt his head spinning as he did but his words hit him hard "what? " he said facing him "I don't want Khaat for a wife, as for pushing her away you did that " he subled over to him poking him in the chest as he spoke "you did it .. coming back in here after all those years, taking over with your stuck up ways and fancy house , everything i got i earned, you stuck up little runt " he said now facing him.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 12 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top