The*Start*Of*Something*New!* [Dae and some Mautre Content]
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

The*Start*Of*Something*New!* [Dae and some Mautre Content] Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

The*Start*Of*Something*New!* [Dae and some Mautre Content]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The*Start*Of*Something*New!* [Dae and some Mautre Content] Empty The*Start*Of*Something*New!* [Dae and some Mautre Content]

Post by Sophia Granger Fri Aug 14, 2009 4:04 am

Sophia was sitting at the Three Broomsticks where Dae told her to meet him for there date. As she kept looking out the window or looking up every time she heard the bell tinkling on the door. Sophia knew he was going to be alittle late for he's the minister for crying out loud! Sophia was wearing a red dress that goes below her knees with a black jacket with her long brown hair curly and down. As Sophia took a sip of her butterbeer she hoped Dae was going to make it for he promised her that he would and he pretty good at his promises.

Spoiler:
(What I'm wearing with out the sunglasses! Wink)
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

The*Start*Of*Something*New!* [Dae and some Mautre Content] Empty Re: The*Start*Of*Something*New!* [Dae and some Mautre Content]

Post by Guest Fri Aug 14, 2009 4:24 am

Dae was so glad to escape and act his age, of course he could not do this in public. Aden walked into the Three Broomsticks wearing A maroon sweatrt with a collar from the shirt underneath it was a dull stripped red and white. Aden also had a pair of tateredt blue jeans on and a pair of candy apple red wayfairs from rayban(glasses edward cullen wore have a pair before the movie) " Hey Soph umm wow you look goregous and we match how funny, but eh lets get out of here i will get scolded in the phrophet for dressing like this." Dae said with a sight.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

The*Start*Of*Something*New!* [Dae and some Mautre Content] Empty Re: The*Start*Of*Something*New!* [Dae and some Mautre Content]

Post by Sophia Granger Fri Aug 14, 2009 4:46 am

Sophia blushed when he called her gorgeous. "Thanks Dae, you look very sharp and handsome yourself!"said Sophia as she gave him a warm smile. As he told her lets get out of here she nodded. "Yeah lets get out of here before we make the front cover of the Morning Daily Prophet!"said Sophia as she jumped off the stool and grabbed his hand. "Lets go, were already starting to get spotted by reporters!"said Sophia as she ducked through the crowd and headed out the door. Once they were outside Sophia laughed and gave him a warm smile. "Ok, where to now?"Sophia asked as her chocolate brown eyes looked into his and gave him another war smile.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 14, 2009 5:02 am

Oh she thought he was sharp and that was not a complimant that he ehard often back at the office. Dae smiled as she pulled thhim through the crowd. " Well i thought we might give the reporters something for the first page." Dae said as he kissed her and aprated away. When they arrived Dae backed off the kiss. As he gestured his hand to a sheet that was an a sandy beach with the white wall cliffs behind them. "This is where we are going some where we cant be found."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Fri Aug 14, 2009 5:13 am

As Dae kissed her and then apparated away she seen reporters snapping pictures but she really didn't care anymore about them. As he broke apart she gave him a warm smile and looked what he gestured with his hand to a sheet that had a Sandy beach with the white wall cliffs behind him. As she looked at it and looked back at him she gasped. "Oh Dae, you don't have to do all this!"said Sophia as her chocolate brown eyes looked lovingly into his. "Looks very romantic and I'm sure no one will know us there and we can't be found!"said Sophia as she gave him a warm smile. As she looked kept looking lovingly into his eyes she kissed him on the lips.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 14, 2009 2:52 pm

Dae placed his hand on the back of her flowing long hair, as he kissed her back. Moments later Dae pulled away " Well i had to do something as wonderful as my date. I don`t care if anyone finds us now. I mean i would like to be alone, but just being with you is all i want." Dae said as he pulled her over to the blancket and sat down. This was Daes perfect spot it signified alot to him, and to match it was one of the pretiest spots he had ever been to. "So Sophia how have you been since i left?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sat Aug 15, 2009 2:52 am

Sophia blushed and smiled when he told her all he wanted to be around was her. "That's all that really matters to me as well."said Soft softly as she laid her head on his shoulder. As he asked how she been since he left she shrugged. "I been ok, went out with a couple of people got bitten by Andrian and turned into a vampire so that's probably why I'm so cold then I went into a coma and everyone thought I was dead but I was only in a coma and woke up in my coffin and couldn't remember who I was."said Sophia calmly. "But other then that, I been studying like crazy and doing my prefect duties well no anymore seeing how I'm Head Girl now and sorry I'm so cold you must be freezing now because of me."said Sophia Rambling.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 15, 2009 8:22 pm

Wow alot had happened since he had left but he thought it would be best just to leave that in the past and behind them. She was right she was cold it kind of sucked not being able to share the wormth of two people, but Dae did not want Soph to know that he felt that way. "Hey no you aren't making me cold at all in fact this is probably thewarmest i have been in a long time." Of course Dae was refearing to a spiritul warmth and he knew that ot was something they could still share even though she could not feel real heat. With herhead on his shoulder it only felt right to reach around with his arm and pull her in tight.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sat Aug 15, 2009 11:08 pm

Sophia smiled as Dae told her that this was the warmest he ever felt in along time, of course she knew he meant spiritul warmth. "Me to Dae, just being here with you makes me feel all warm inside when I'm so cold on the outside."said Sophia. As he pulled her in tight she smiled warmly at him loving the feeling of his arms around her. As Sophia remained where she was at she didn't move for it felt so right being in his arms for she felt safe and protected there like no harm would come to her. As Sophia's chocolate brown eyes looked into his she kissed him softly and lightly on the lips and pulled back giving him a soft warm smile.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum