A day at the beach (Mature) - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

A day at the beach (Mature) - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

A day at the beach (Mature)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A day at the beach (Mature) - Page 2 Empty Re: A day at the beach (Mature)

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Thu May 27, 2010 3:10 am

Andrian laughed when he saw her reaction and held his arm up as she splashed him back with water. "Game on!" he laughed, grabbing a handful of water and started chasing her with the water, throwing the water over her clothes.
Raphael Stravos Valentine
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 1898
Special Abilities : Telepathy

Back to top Go down

Post by Belle Fey Potter Thu May 27, 2010 3:20 am

She laughed and headed back to the water a plan all ready formed. As he followed her in she turned and tackled him taking them both down into the water. She broke the surface and started laughing, "I think this means I win." Belle said beaming her most brilliant smile at him.

It felt good to laugh and play with him again, she had begun to worry she would never do so again.
Belle Fey Potter
Belle Fey Potter

Number of posts : 780
Special Abilities : Speaking to Animals, Animagus (Black Wolf)

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Thu May 27, 2010 3:33 am

Andrian grunted as she tackled him into the water, he felt the water surrounding him as he hit the water, wetting his whole body. He got back up to the surface and shook his head like a dog to get water out of his hair before turning to Bell. He laughed, as he slowly walked over to Bell side and wrapped his arm around her, sticking out a playfull tongue at her. "Nah, you cheated," he teased her as he massaged her back and kissed her, gently. "But I'm going to let you win for now," he grinned back at her. His face fell for a moment as he saw that brillant smile on her face again. "Boy, i sure do miss that smile of yours," he told her, grinning at her.
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Belle Fey Potter Thu May 27, 2010 3:44 am

Belle blushed but leaned into him and kissed him softly. "There are so many things I have missed with you Andrian, I never want to miss them again. I love you so much please tell me you know that my love?" She asked as she laid her head on his chest and hugged him tightly.
Belle Fey Potter
Belle Fey Potter

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Thu May 27, 2010 4:08 am

Andrian let out a sigh of happiness as he felt her lean into him, it felt good to have her leaning against him again. It felt nice, so warm and it made him feel like he was the centre of her world. "I miss them too, love i miss them too," he trailed off for a moment, he remember the first time they met and all the happy memories they shared together. His heart swelled with pride and joy, he remembered the time they made their first love. He looked down at her and smiled, warmly. "I know you love me and I love you, i hope you know that."
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Belle Fey Potter Thu May 27, 2010 4:17 am

Belle smiled up at him, "I do love, you came back and that is all that matters to me now." She met his eyes and kissed him softly before deepening it and crushing him to her, loving the feel of him against her. She pulled away and spoke against his lips, "Make love to me Andrian, I have missed your touch."
Belle Fey Potter
Belle Fey Potter

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Thu May 27, 2010 4:30 am

Andrian smiled at her and kissed her back with fiery passion as she deepened the kiss, crushing him into her. It felt good to kiss her like they used to when they first met. He didn't understand why he stopped afterwards, he shrugged his shoulder it doesn't matter. Andrian protested and frowned as she pulled away from him but he couldn't help but give up and listen to what she had to say. His eyes went wild when he heard her ask to make love with her again, she missed it. He gulped and looked into her eyes, wondering if this was what she really wanted. Slowly, he leaned it, wasting no time he kissed her passionatelly

---Fade out-----
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Belle Fey Potter Thu May 27, 2010 4:35 am

Belle lay in his arms on the large towel she had summoned from the house, but now the sun was up and heating her skin as she continued to snuggle into his side her eyes closed. Their clothes lay a little ways away but she was in no hurry to return to them. This was her private beach and no one would just come here so she stretched lazily and finally opened her eyes looking up at Andrian smiling softly as she did so.

"I had forgotten what it feels like to be like this with you. I want it to always be this way Andy." She said as she kissed his bare chest. "Promise?"
Belle Fey Potter
Belle Fey Potter

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:03 am

Andian laid on the sand, one hand underneath his arm and the other one wrapped posseively around her waist, looking out at the sky as he continued to relax. He took his gaze off the sky and looked down at Bell as she kissed his chest and asked him. "I promise, love," he smiled at her and kissed her, passionately on the lips.
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Belle Fey Potter Mon Jun 07, 2010 5:08 pm

She returned his kiss before pulling away and laying her head on his chest, tracing small circles with one finger tip on his firm stomach, loving the feel of the strength beneath the flesh. "So, what did you have planned for the day love?" She asked as she tilted her head to look up at him.
Belle Fey Potter
Belle Fey Potter

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top