At the Beach (open)
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

At the Beach (open) Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

At the Beach (open)

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

At the Beach (open) Empty At the Beach (open)

Post by Guest Thu Jun 11, 2009 2:12 pm

At the beach:

Daniel wasn't in the mood for any surfing or swimming today so decided to take a walk along the shore. He walked down the stairs and stopped in his track and sat down on the edge of the steps his feet on the soft dry sands. He looked around him for a moment and started to take off his sneakers and socks then rolled up his dark blue tight jeans above the angle, below the knee cap. Daniel put on his golden framed sunglasses as he got up from the stairs, dusting the sands from his butt and his dark blue plaid shirt with red stripe on them and started to walk along the shore with his legs in the water which was below his knee cap.

Spoiler:
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

At the Beach (open) Empty Re: At the Beach (open)

Post by Guest Fri Jun 12, 2009 7:18 am

Chase laughed and splashed her younger brother with water. The eight year old was having a blast with the water up to his waist. He splashed his older sister and then saw Daniel walking down the beach. He started to giggle and ran. Leaving Chase standing there in her two piece swim suit looking like a fool. She straightened up quickly and tried to fix her hair. He was coming almost straight at her.

Chase glanced at the beach where the rest of her family was sitting. Her dad was reading a magazine, her mom was on a muggle cell phone, and her younger siblings had jumped into a rowdy game of sand tag and were running around screaming. Chase realized no one was looking at her and then smiled at the incoming boy. He looked a bit younger then her, but that wouldn't stop her from being nice. She smiled slightly, flashing dazzling white straight teeth at him. Her pale skin looked to white for her to be out in the sun. She was blushing slightly though and her wet hair kept falling into her face.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 12, 2009 7:23 am

Daniel walked on the sand with the water above his feet, and caught the girl staring at him flashing her dazzling white straight teeth at him - blushing, her hair falling into her face. He smiled back his infectious smile and stopped on his track looking at her. "Hello. Nice to meet you" he said suddenly nervous.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 12, 2009 7:26 am

"Nice to meet you too."She said smiling at him. She couldn't help but notice how nice looking he was. She let her smile fall as her siblings flew past kicking up sand on them. She laughed slightly when it hit her in the face. They started to giggle as they looked at her and then ran off again. "I'm Chase."She said softly and then held out her hand. "Chase Moor."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 12, 2009 7:31 am

Daniel grinned at her. He stared at her as if she was something that just fallen out of the sky from heaven, then looked away as he saw her sibling kicked sand on them then laughed, holding his arm up to shield it from getting into his eyes. He heard her say her name at first he thought the name was a nickname for a boy or something but it was her real name. "I'm Daniel." Daniel replied sweetly and took her hands shaking it gently with a gentle tight squeeze. "Daniel Matthew Valantine."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 12, 2009 7:34 am

"Nice to meet you Mr. Valantine."She said giving a small curtsy. She had seen her mom give her look when she saw she was talking to a boy. "Wanna, walk down the beach to talk? My mom is giving me killer glares."She said nodding towards her mom who was still chatting on her phone but glaring at Chase. "Oh, and in case she heard me."She mumbled smiling slightly. "My real name is Chastity, but that name is so long."She said smiling and giving another curtsy before turning and hoping he would follow leading the way away from her family.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 12, 2009 7:41 am

Nice to meet you Mr. Valantine. Wanna, walk down the beach to talk? My mum is giving me killer glares. Oh, and in case she heard him. my real name is Chastity, but that name is so long.Daniel followed her gaze, looking at her mother for a few short second before turning his head back to Chastity when she had offered to go down the beach to talk. "Yeah, sure. That'll be great, i was heading up there anyway" he smiled at her and let out a small quiet laugh escape his lips as she gave him another curtsy. He pulled out his arm his elbow out waiting for her to take it. "Thats a nice name Chastity, very unique i like that. You can call me Danny" he told her
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 12, 2009 7:45 am

Chase looped her arm through his and smiled. As they walked she smiled. "Thank you, I think it's to long, You have no idea how hard it is to write. I always forget the first t."She said smiling and giggling until they were out of ear shot of her mom. "Sorry about that, mom needs me to be formal in case someone is watching our family on one of these outings. We get followed a lot."She said softly glancing around. "My family is kind of popular."She muttered and then smiled again looking like she was giggling. "Well, it is nice to meet you Danny."She said smiling at him and then actually giggled.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 12, 2009 8:07 am

Daniel felt he soft warm wet arm slide through his arm and held onto them. He started to lead the way along the beach staring down at the ground watching each step he took. He looked up and said. "I couldn't imagine how hard it would be..." he paused for a second. "Must be frustrating, for you" he smiled taking her by the hand but still kept her arm looped into his arm. "Oh that not a problem, everything cool i can understand that but i can promise you that you can trust me, i'm not a bad person" he said looking at her and smiling warmly as he watching her giggle at him. "Yeah, nice to meet you too. I've been so lonely lately," he told her
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 12, 2009 8:10 am

Chase smiled and felt his hand loops down to her hand and hold it. Whoa.. This was nice. She smiled up at him and then looked ahead. "Yeah, it gets kind of annoying. I mean, especially when they try to get a peak in on how I'm doing in school and everything." She shook her head and glanced back over her shoulder to see her younger siblings watching her. Just standing on the beach staring. Her dad had put down his Quidditch Magazine to look over at her with a smile. He winked and picked it back up. Her mom was glaring though. She shook her head and Chase turned around and giggled. "Mom wants me to ask.."She said slowly. "Are you a Wizard? If not I'm afraid I might have to wipe you're memory!"She said with a casual laugh. "Oh, why have you been lonely?"She asked happy that they had turned a corner on the beach and were out of view of her mom.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top