A Return
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

A Return Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

A Return

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A Return Empty A Return

Post by Theodore Adrian Lupin Sun May 02, 2010 10:36 pm

Garulia walked into the restaurant uneasily. It had been awhile and he wasn't sure how Khaat would react to seeing him back...
"Khaat? Are you here?" he called. "It's me, Garulia! I'm back!"
Theodore Adrian Lupin
Theodore Adrian Lupin
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 869
Special Abilities : Metamorphagus, Occlumency

Back to top Go down

A Return Empty Re: A Return

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun May 02, 2010 10:43 pm

Khaat was delighted to hear Gar call her name. She had lost track of where he had been or what had happened to him. She came out of the kitchen, not sure what he would think now that she was 6 months pregnant. She came out and wrapped him in a warm hug. "Gar! Oh, my heavens, where have you been! I have missed you so much! So come in, sit down, and tell me. How are you? Catch me up on your life."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 22720
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Theodore Adrian Lupin Sun May 02, 2010 10:52 pm

"Oh my god, Khaat," Garulia exclaimed at the baby bump. "It's going to be healthy."
Sighing, he sat down.
"I er, got lost in the woods...I only just got back a few days ago, I was trying to find you. I met Mis on the way," he informed her.
Theodore Adrian Lupin
Theodore Adrian Lupin
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Mon May 03, 2010 5:45 pm

"I'm just glad you're home," she sighed, kissing his head. "You have no idea how much I have missed you. Truly. Are you hungry? Well, that's a dumb question. At you're age, you're always hungry. What can I get for you to eat? Its on the house. Whatever you want. I'll make sure you have it. And you know you're always welcome back home again. Always."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Theodore Adrian Lupin Mon May 03, 2010 8:10 pm

"I have been in the woods for awhile, but I grabbed a sandwich with Mis earlier, so I'm fine for now," Garulia replied smiling and hugging her tight. "I don't wanna let you guys go. I can't believe how much I missed you people."
Theodore Adrian Lupin
Theodore Adrian Lupin
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Wed May 05, 2010 4:49 pm

"Gar, you're like a son to me. You're family. I don't think you ever left my mind while you were gone. I am so anxious for you to see the house now. My magic went a little wonky while you were gone, and some of our furniture has come alive. For example, the living room ottoman thinks its a dog. We've started calling it Otto. It loves to go on walks and loves to run in the yard and play fetch. I think it will give you a good giggle. Its been lonely since I haven't been home much.

"And I'm anxious for you to see Abbey's nursery. It's pretty much done now, but I really do want to know what you think. I think the only one's that really live there at the moment are Elijah Krum, when he's not at Hogwarts, and his adopted 5 year old daughter, Fauve. She's a wonderful, brilliant child. You're going to love her, and she'll love all your tricks. I can't wait for you to meet her."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Theodore Adrian Lupin Sat May 08, 2010 3:30 am

Garulia blushed when she said he'd never left her mind.
"Aw, man, thanks Khaat," he said smiling slightly. He burst out laughing when she told him about the furniture and nearly hit the ground. "Otto!" he gasped, getting himself upright again. Then nodding, he said "I can't wait to meet the girl. AND I can't wait to see the nursery."
Theodore Adrian Lupin
Theodore Adrian Lupin
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat May 08, 2010 4:59 am

"I am so anxious for you to be a big brother for Abbey. She's going to need big brothers. I don't plan on having more any time soon. I think one at a time is enough for me. At least, I plan on a break between kids. And I want Abbey to be one of the happiest little girls in England.

"By the way, I want to put a workout room in the basement in a corner. I might expand the basement in order to accomodate it. After Abbey, its going to take some work to get back in shape. Are you interested in helping me design a home gym to get me back into shape after delivery? It seems Rob is very busy these days, and home construction is not my thing at the moment. But I bet you could design it and put together a really awesome spot for me. Maybe you'd even like working out with me at first to keep my father from worrying that I"m overdoing. You know he'll worry about that. "

She hugged him again and kissed him on the cheek. "Now I'll stop worrying knowing that you're alright. Welcome home. I'm going to get a piece of cheesecake. Its one of my cravings. That and pistachio ice cream. You want some cheesecake with me?"
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Theodore Adrian Lupin Sat May 08, 2010 6:47 pm

Garulia nodded.
"Any child of yours will be the happiest in the WORLD!" he replied laughing. "Lord, I'll even help you work out. If you want to you can train like I did. I climbed trees, but I don't think that will work for you... Climbing is the best excersise I know so maybe...enchanted ladders or rungs around the basement?"
He blushed excessively when she kissed his cheek.
"Sure, sounds great!"
Theodore Adrian Lupin
Theodore Adrian Lupin
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat May 08, 2010 7:03 pm

She brought a couple of slices of cheesecake over with a pair of forks. "Rob really does make the best cheesecake," she said. "I think I"m going to be taking over Sparks again, though, because Rob is far too good a wizard to be happy with muggle cooking for the rest of his life. I think I'll hire a couple of 5 star chefs so I can go back to St. Mungos. I don't know that I can do both. And right now, I'm not sure that I can do chef work as far along in my pregnancy as I am.

"I think climbing sounds great. I used to do a lot of it when I was a child. I just havne't done it for a very long time. It is incredibly good exercise. It sounds like a heck of a lot of fun. Try that cheesecake. It's probably one of my favorites."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top