The Second Task
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

The Second Task Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

The Second Task

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Second Task Empty The Second Task

Post by Mariana Diggory Mon Apr 19, 2010 6:47 pm

The task has two parts... first one being the first post. So you are in a desert (or in a forest... whatever you please, I guess) and you have a ___________ in front of you, wearing a suit... like the White Rabbit from Alice. His job is to rush you to the finish, like the Rabbit foes with Alice. So, the first part basically relies on your creativity. During your trip, you have to interact with the Badger, but also devise some obstacles, such as sand traps, creatures, magic walls, I do not know, it is up to you. Depending on the creativity of the obstacles, the creativity part will be graded. The length, that is of course, clear as is the pull, how Vincent names it.

When you are done with your first post, you come to a point where the Badger tells you that you have arrived. Then, you see the two persons. IMPORTANT: When you finish your first post, send me a PM with 3 persons that play an important part in your RP life, which means that you have to state either 3 persons that you are currently RP-in with or 3 persons that you know best. You send me the names via PM.

The next post will be mine (or some other judge) where I (for the sake of argument) will tell you which person has been chosen. It will be a pretty short post. Then, you will have to ask 5 questions, whichever you like. Finally, you will receive the answers to those 5 questions, person A and person B. Depending on the answers you will have to guess who the real person is. Try to make that last post realistic and interesting, following the guidelines of creativity, length (obviously, it will be shorter, but still... do not write a one liner) and pull. When you post your final answer... one of the judges, will post the answer, that is, the correct answer. After you receive the right answer, you will be transported back to the school (or wherever they have planned it) and will be graded.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top