Muggle Technology?
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Muggle Technology? Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Muggle Technology?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Muggle Technology? Empty Muggle Technology?

Post by Ne'Os Emof Sat Apr 17, 2010 2:03 am

its 2025 or something right? As we see in current technology today we are advancing rather quickly. What Muggle Tech do we Have? Personaly i wouldnt mind seeing Ne'Os have a Ship wether Oceanic or space to use.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 5547
Special Abilities : Wandless magic, Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Muggle Technology? Empty Re: Muggle Technology?

Post by Guest Sat Apr 17, 2010 2:07 am

Fine, but if you get a ship we all get bombs from the future! Twisted Evil
What do you say, admins? Sound good to you?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Sat Apr 17, 2010 2:10 am

Ne'os, didn't we already say you were too powerful! The site isn't based on Muggles, it's HP related so no. You can't have a ship or anything like that alright! You're only 16, what I suggest is you slow down on the power. It's unrealistic! So yeah, NO! I'm sure the other admins agree with me Razz But you can feel free to allow Matt to kill you or something Very Happy

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 6872

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 17, 2010 2:13 am

No bombs then, huh? Fine... as long as he doesn't get that ship!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sandra Archer Sat Apr 17, 2010 2:57 am

Considering magic and tech don't seem to mix too well either, I'd say it would be pretty useless when going up against anyone with any magical talent whatsoever.
Sandra Archer
Sandra Archer

Number of posts : 240
Special Abilities : Memory Manipulation and Apparition

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Sat Apr 17, 2010 3:02 am

Meh I need to make my posts more clear. (I have alot on my mind so i cant pull my thoughts together very efficently atm) What i ment was Talk about whats on your Magical/Technological wishlist. And Lets not corrupt this with discussions about me and my power and dont Worry Matt someone will Kill Ne'Os Very Soon. Jess Maybe?
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Sat Apr 17, 2010 9:08 pm

I agree with Matt if we give you a space ships over everything else you already have this site will explode from your unrealistic roleplay so yeah..Oh i wouldn't mind killing you Ne'Os. You can attack Sophi and POOF i get my wish to kill you Razz
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Sun Apr 18, 2010 3:39 am

Mariana Diggory wrote:I agree with Matt if we give you a space ships over everything else you already have this site will explode from your unrealistic roleplay so yeah..Oh i wouldn't mind killing you Ne'Os. You can attack Sophi and POOF i get my wish to kill you Razz

Haha no and stop lol i just said it would be nice not that i would actuly go for it. And it would be more of a hosue than anything.

This is more a wishlist. and a question of what we have to use.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top