A Muggle?! WHERE? -swats at him-
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

A Muggle?! WHERE? -swats at him- Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

A Muggle?! WHERE? -swats at him-

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A Muggle?! WHERE? -swats at him- Empty A Muggle?! WHERE? -swats at him-

Post by Barnaby Fontaine Fri Oct 21, 2016 3:08 am

SO! Now that Khaat has been a dear and sorted him, LOOK WHO'S OUT TO PLAYYYYY. <3

Barnaby is 25 and comes from a French family but grew up in England. He has a South London accent, but he can turn up the posh meter when he deems it helpful. He's a Muggle, curates (runs) a museum in this fictional version of Rottingdean. Although, actually, that area is quite cool and really does have a history of piracy. I've done my research ;D

He doesn't really go by nicknames or use them. As a fun fact. But OOC you can call him whatever as long as I understand you mean him. XD (Just ask Alyssa!)

BUT ANYWAY. Anyone who knows Frank, Mai or Phaedra will probably know him. By extension, that opens plotting for anyone who knows Kit, Mes or Luke (and NPC) Avery.

I'm going to let him get in over his head and find out about magic because his help is needed to break into a vault and return Phaedra's money to her since it's being held hostage, and from there I don't really see him leaving.

His app is probably going to be more helpful than the above summary, but I've tried XD

He's open, currently, for the following: [I'll update this for a time but eventually I'll get around to adding him to my full character list. Bleh, essays to write and little patience for coding him in XD]

• Best friends,
  • enemies (including threats because he's a Muggle, of course),
  • love interests (though he's probably a rather poor one since he's dreadful at showing it),
  • mentors (re: the magical world),
  • a roommate for his time in London (which will be increasing after he figures out that Frank and Mai have magic. I'd prefer a magical one, perhaps someone who fills one of the positive slots up above),
  • an intellectual rival, perhaps, to keep him on his toes

Anyway, give me a shout and we'll see what we can get him up to, eh? -wiggles eyebrows-
Barnaby Fontaine
Barnaby Fontaine
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 70

Back to top Go down

A Muggle?! WHERE? -swats at him- Empty Re: A Muggle?! WHERE? -swats at him-

Post by Phaedra Rosier Fri Oct 21, 2016 3:28 am

Spoiler:

<333

[Still XDD at how Phae manages to end up in a situation where a muggle acquaintance is even remotely a possibility (Bridge doesn't count:P)]
Phaedra Rosier
Phaedra Rosier
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 174

Back to top Go down

Post by Everly Bardugo Fri Oct 21, 2016 3:47 am

Lol Right?

Also, I just realized that Phae and Saf would either love each other or literally want to murder each other. The curiosity is far too real. Not related to the charmer up above, but still.
Everly Bardugo
Everly Bardugo
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 2817

Back to top Go down

Post by Keiran Hayes Fri Oct 21, 2016 5:18 pm

Hahaha, true. Well when things are less busy for you we should stuff them in a thread and see what happens!
Keiran Hayes
Keiran Hayes
Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 548

Back to top Go down

Post by Keiran Hayes Sat Oct 22, 2016 10:59 pm

oooooh. Also, same. I have a midterm Monday and I'm NOT INTERESTED. XD But whatever. We're all collabing on the review sheet so hopefully we do well. Yikes.

Anyway, though, I need to decide if I'm going to introduce magic to him through Phaedra and Luke and Frank, or if he accidentally comes across it. So if you have any ideas, I'm all ears!
Keiran Hayes
Keiran Hayes
Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 548

Back to top Go down

Post by Phaedra Rosier Sat Oct 22, 2016 11:37 pm

YOU’LL DO GREAT *cheers from sidelines*

I may have a thing. I’ll PM.
Phaedra Rosier
Phaedra Rosier