I'll be there just to watch you fall - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

I'll be there just to watch you fall - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

I'll be there just to watch you fall

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I'll be there just to watch you fall - Page 2 Empty Re: I'll be there just to watch you fall

Post by Guest Sat Apr 24, 2010 11:17 pm

“I’m fine. Haven’t been sleeping well is all- you are sure to know how it is
when you’re busy all day and then cant seem to shut your mind off when
it comes time to sleep,” Keera lied fluently, leaning back in the booth so that
her head was rested comfortably against the back. Keera watched as
Gabrielle ordered a cup of tea, and knew it was her time to take action.
She fingered a small vial within her vest pocket, and pulled it out, setting
it down in her lap gently; she couldn’t afford to break the thin glass, it would
ruin everything.

“In a way, yes, but I have fun doing it. I love playing chess as well, but that
is a game I haven’t plaid in quite a long while now,” she answered, grabbing
a strand of her hair in her fingers, pulling at it and splitting the ends absent-
mindedly. She was waiting for a good opportunity, and figured it was best
to keep up the conversation.

Keera glanced back at the table again and shook her head, “Nothing is wrong
with it, it just seems I have left something of mine back at that table. No wor-
ries, I will fetch it before I leave,” she assured her, fighting with herself, strugg-
ling to stay at Gabrielle’s table rather than run off and collect her cards.

“It seems not,” Keera replied with a Cheshire Cat grin.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

I'll be there just to watch you fall - Page 2 Empty Re: I'll be there just to watch you fall

Post by Guest Sun Apr 25, 2010 1:08 am

Gabrielle was surprised someone actually knew how she felt on the end of the day. Kelly was pretty much right about everything she stated. "Yeah don't mention it. I work for almost the whole day apart from when i sleep and even then people keep coming out with stupidities like Aurors are not happy by my methods. I mean seriously since when was that my job description.." she commented not paying attention to what her chat partner was doing. Very uncareful and untypical for a character like Gabrielle's since she used to suspect at everything and everyone.

Even though she heard last part of Kelly's statements, she suddenly felt a great need to go to the toilet. In the meanwhile waitress put the cup of tea in front of her giving her the bill next to it and walking away. "I'll be back in a second Kelly i just need to go to the toilet.." she said apologisngly standing up and walking towards the toilets leaving her company to sit all there by herself.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 25, 2010 1:58 am

Keera watched as Gabrielle left the table to find the restroom with an expression
of disbelieve on her face; luck had actually been on her side that time, and she
couldn’t believe it. She stood up and leaned over the table, making sure to be quick
just incase luck was trying to pull a trick on her. She held the small vial of green
liquid in her fingers carefully, pulling the small cork out of the rim. As soon as she
did so, a small puff of dark gray smoke rose from the vial, releasing a terrible smell
into the air that stung Keera’s throat to breath. She quickly tipped the vial over and
watched as the poison spilled out into Gabrielle’s glass of tea, raspy laughter esc-
aping her lips despite her attempts to keep quite. The tea turned one shade darker,
but other than that, it was completely unoticable- even the smell had been masked
by the strong smell of the tea.

“Leaving so soon?” the old waitress from before asked, appearing – seemingly-
out of nowhere. Keera smiled and nodded, corking the vial before slipping it into her
vest pocket discreetly. She walked away from Gabrelle’s table to retrieve her deck
of playing cards from her own table, “Good Day!” Keera called to the waitress over
her shoulder, glad to be rid of her and the rest of the people in the coffee shop.

As soon as Keera walked out the shop’s front door, she started to run, her long lea-
ther vest whipping about her feet as she went. She made a sharp turn into one of the
many alleys in that part of London, and looked over her shoulder to make sure no one
was fallowing her. She walked further down the alley until she came to a molding woo-
den door that was almost invisible in the dark place. She knocked three times, struggling
to catch her breath after the long run there. Now all she needed to do was to wait at
an ally’s house until the Aurors got the news that Gabrielle had been poisoned, and then
she would make her next move.

[NOTE: I'll figure out who Keera's ally is and then he/she will join the thread]
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 25, 2010 10:58 pm

By the time Gabrielle got back to her table Keera was already long gone. It did seem a bit strange though she didn't try to find her since there could be alot of reasons why she left. "I guess i am not that intresting after all.. she thought for herself as she took her old seat and took a sip of the tea not noticing anything out of ordinary apart from the flavour of the tea. Even though Gabrielle was one of the most curteous people ever she unsuspectedly put poison in herself without noticing it. It had no immediate effect and for that it would take her a while to notice anything out of ordinary.

[[OOC:This thread?]]
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 26, 2010 1:19 am

[Note: Yeah, I could post what Keera was doing at the time- planning her next move, watching, blah blah blah- at her friend's house while you post how the poison is effecting Gabrielle...? A few aurors could join once the poison takes effect or something like that]
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 26, 2010 9:46 pm

[[OOC: Already in the process of doing so. Just PM when i am needed again.]]
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 28, 2010 1:15 am

Isidora heard three knocks on the door and opened the door to see Keera standing before her out of breath. "Ah Keera, what brings you here?" Isidora asked looking around to see if anyone followed her. "I see your wasn't followed by those flighty pathetic aurors, please come in."said Isidora letting her in. Walking back towards the table she sat back down. "So what do you need Keera?" Isidora asked her calmly as she took a drink of her firewhiskey that was before her. Isidora knew she really didn't come here unless she needed something, which she was pretty sure she needed something right about now. Isidora and her never really gotten along all that well for they had their differences about alot of things, but in some ways they were the same. "Please take a seat, firewhiskey?"Isidora asked her holding up the bottle.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 30, 2010 4:05 pm

As soon as Isidora opened the door Keera shoved her way inside, desperate to get as far
away from the ‘crime scene’ as possible. She knew there were thousands of different piec-
es of evidence that she left behind, but she still felt that if she were out of sight, she would
be out of mind. “Just got finished with a job and I thought I’d drop by,” she replied sarcastic-
ally, a bit bitter towards Isidora, as always, though she was very grateful she had invited
her inside.

“I need a place to stay for the rest of the day and evening. I’ll be out of here by tomorrow
morning,” she answered, leaning against one of the cabinets in the large room. She slid down
slowly until she was sitting down on the cold, stone floor and rubbed her face. Keera had
just committed a murder- or at least, if everything went as planned from that point on –and it
was just sinking in. The guilt, of course, was going to be something she would have to deal
with. It wasn’t the first time someone had died because of Keera, but it was still just as hard
to get over, much like the shellshock soldiers dealt with. A murderer with guilt… nice.

Keera looked up at Isidora and her bottle of fire whiskey, and frowned. “No, no, you know I
don’t drink, Isidora,” she replied simply, waving the offer away. Keera knew they would have
to put there differences aside for the evening if they ever wanted to get along for that long,
and that was going to be quite a difficult task for Keera to accomplish.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 04, 2010 11:32 pm

Isidora gotten out her wand and closed the door behind her with a slam which meant she really didn't want Keera here. "Oh, so lovely for you to stop by on such short notice."Isidora replied back sarcastically and in a bitter dull tone. Isidora and Keera always had there differences and they found it hard to get along with each other, but Isidora knew she had to push those thoughts away if she was going to help her.

Isidora listened to her story and smirked. "Ah, so who did you kill or poisoned? Pehaps maybe I can help you get the rest of the job done."said Isidora smirking. "Alright Keera you can stay here but remember your out by the morning time."said Isidora taking a sip of her firewhiskey. Isidora noticed her sliding to the floor and smirk and laughed. " You'll get over it; besides it was probably some flighty blood traitors or something that really need to be killed!"said Isidora in disgust. "Don't feel bad for killing flighty blood, they don't belong in this world Keera but we do!"said Isidora smiling.

Isidora shrugged and smirked when she seen Keera turn down her offer for some firewhiskey. " Oh well your lost, my for me then."said Isidora smirking. "So, this is all that your going to do to that person? Whatever it is that you done."said Isidora frowning and shaking her head.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top