Auror Training - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Auror Training - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Auror Training

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Auror Training - Page 2 Empty Re: Auror Training

Post by Guest Sun Apr 11, 2010 1:27 am

After 30 minutes of non-stop walking around the forest, across the virtual river Gabrielle had lead her aurors that were present to a small clearing, Everything in the ambient seemed rather real even if it was magiclly made by her own wand. "Here we are! Like you can probably notice anless you are blind there's nothing here, but plain grass. So you must be asking yourself why have i brought you all the way here? Simple! After the battle i have come to a conclusion that individually you fight good, but your teamwork is not your better side." she said explaining in short words what she meant not wishing to speak like from the canon everything she wanted to say. "Yeah i bet that 3,4 of those that are actually hear couldn't beat me with teamwork though i wish i am wrong. Your task is simple! You 4 Morgan, Richard, Ted, Jenifer and Tristan are a team and i am your target. I want you to duel me 4 on 1 using nothing but pure TEAMWORK!! If you don't have anymore questions then do as i said.." she said drawing her wand out of her pocket and waited patiently.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 19, 2010 8:53 pm

Richard arrived at something that looked like a meadow in the forest not sure what were they doing here. He wished everything he saw exsisted for real. His eyes scanned the area while he listened to Gabrielle's speech. Team work? Just like Russia.. he thought for himself after which last Gabrielle's instruction was given. He raised an eyebrow at her not sure if she seriously meanr he can't beat her. "Fine let's have some fun." he said taking out his wand waiting for others to go first. After all he knew all about this already.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Calvin S. Ransom Tue Apr 27, 2010 11:07 pm

“This is the room I think,” Calvin muttered to himself with a nod of his head. He pushed the
wood door open with his shoulder so not to drop the stack of papers and notebooks that
he had hugged to chest. Calvin had been told to come to the Auror training to take notes for
Gabrielle so that every detail could be examined, but now he was wondering if excepting
this small job was such a good idea as he turned around slowly to see that he wasn’t in
any ordinary room, he was, in fact, standing in the middle of a forest.

His brown eyes widened from beneath his black-rimmed glasses, and the pencil that had
been held in-between his teeth fell to the grass covered ground. “Amazing…” he whispered
to himself, staring up into what appeared to be the sky, though he knew it wasn’t anything
more than an illusion, it still shocked him that anyone could make such a flawless replica. “I
wonder how much practice it took to get this just right,” he continued to speak to himself, his
eyes twinkling, but that was when he heard a noise. He jumped out of fear, it was unknown
to him that that noise was simply the Aurors speaking to one other far from where he stood.

“They must have gotten started already,” he assured himself, turning on the spot before
running forward. He continued to scan the forest with his eyes as he went, and it was bec-
ause of this that he failed to see the rock before him, sticking up out of the ground. Thud.
“Ou-ch…” he groaned, his face pressed against the dirt with his papers scattered out around
him.

Calvin slowly got to his feet, dusting the dirt and grass from his long-sleeved shirt as he did so.
“This wasn’t the greatest Idea… This is a job for an Auror, not someone like me,” he sighed,
stooping down to collect his stuff. He would surely be late at this pace.
Calvin S. Ransom
Calvin S. Ransom
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 389

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top