Lots of money in my pockets with nothing to buy
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Lots of money in my pockets with nothing to buy Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Lots of money in my pockets with nothing to buy

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Lots of money in my pockets with nothing to buy Empty Lots of money in my pockets with nothing to buy

Post by April McKeely Tue Mar 02, 2010 6:06 am

April had been wandering around Diagon Alley looking through the windows of the stores. It's not that she didn't have the money to buy anything it's just that she didn't want any of it. She had work on the brain, she was thinking about all the people that got hurt in the battle at the ministry and the fact that she was wrong about Ne'Os. She had to think alot lately. She didn't even notice the fact that no one was out today. Even though it was the weekend. All the stores were borded up with signs on there windows saying. 'The owners of this store have been killed a new store is soon to come' Lots of people where worried about Ne'Os being on the loose. So April went on her way window shoping.
April McKeely
April McKeely

Number of posts : 46
Special Abilities : Flying and Non-verbal magic

Back to top Go down

Lots of money in my pockets with nothing to buy Empty Re: Lots of money in my pockets with nothing to buy

Post by Jess Potter Tue Mar 09, 2010 6:41 am

((is April still in the order?))

Jess was wandering around Diagon Alley, a relaxed look on his face, and a pocketful of galleons. Since the battle a few more stores had been boarded up, more of the forclosure signs, and definitely more of the owner killed ones than he'd like to see.

As he looked in the few remaining shops he saw a familiar face, one that looked awfully familiar. As he looked he figured out who it was. "April?" He asked, approaching the figure. "April!" He said again, walking up to her and grinning. "Good to see you," He said giving her an inspecting look. "How've things been?" He asked
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 14221
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Seer, Flying, Legilimens

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1356010139

Back to top Go down

Lots of money in my pockets with nothing to buy Empty Re: Lots of money in my pockets with nothing to buy

Post by April McKeely Tue Mar 09, 2010 7:18 am

((yep, just not sure how to get into that area since things moved. Is Jess single?))

April heard someone calling her name. She turned to see Jess Potter, she had only seen him a few times in the OoTP. "Hey Jess. I've been great and yourself?" April asked him being polite and curtious. April looked him over and her thoughts about him where the same before. He was gorgous, but as always she was unsure of his love life. She only knew that hers was going nowhere.
April McKeely
April McKeely

Number of posts : 46
Special Abilities : Flying and Non-verbal magic

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Thu Mar 11, 2010 7:02 am

((Ok, i think you're not in the group anymore, i'll readd you, but please be more active

And he is, but i'm not looking for anything sorry))

Jess grinned and shook her hand looking around the alley. "So, what brings you here to Diagon Alley?" he asked her, his eyes lingering on a nearby cafe. "Care to grab a bite to eat?" he asked, "My shout of course if you want," he told her with a smile
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 14221
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Seer, Flying, Legilimens

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1356010139

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top