Mother Daughter Lunch - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Mother Daughter Lunch - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Mother Daughter Lunch

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Mother Daughter Lunch - Page 2 Empty Re: Mother Daughter Lunch

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Mar 06, 2010 8:17 am

"You and Vincent being best friends? Now that I want to see," Khaat laughed. "Well, I haven't gotten any owls or howlers saying you were back in detention again, so I figured either you two called a truce or that you were staying out of each other's way. I'm glad you're getting along, at least for now. Mis, can I make a suggestion?" Khaat asked. "It's just my thoughts, and you're free to reject it. But here it is. I know you have gone through a really rough time, losing your mom and dad. No one can blame you for being upset and lost about that. You certainly have a right. I won't ever tell you that you don't. And, I'm sure you have a lot of fear and nervousness about this baby you're carrying. Plus, school, and all the rest.

"But, I'm not sure you're keeping your life in balance. If I have learned anything, your grandfather has taught me that when your life is not in balance, it is easy to get depressed or to start thinking negatively, or both. It sounds to me like you need to start treating youself well. Pamper yourself. It doesn't have to take money or a lot of time. Let me give you an example. I don't know about you, but my baby is driving me crazy with this huge craving for pistachio ice cream. I mean, it just never stops." She laughed talking about how badly she wanted pistachio ice cream. "So, maybe, for me, just getting a scoop of pistachio ice cream and letting myself take my time with it and enjoying it might be one way I could treat myself well. And, yes, the ice cream shop in Diagon Alley does carry pistachio ice cream, although I know Rob and I can find better for Sparks.

"Plus that, I think we need to start buying things for a really nice nursery for your baby. I'd like to buy those things for you. I'd like to help--if you'll let me. Rob and I would really like to help you put together a room for your baby that is the room of your dreams. How about it? Will you let us help? We know you're going to need help with your baby anyway. You're going to need to leave the child to us during the days during the week while you're in school anyway. Or with your grandmother. We want you to know you're not alone. We're a family, and being there for each other is just what we do. It's just that simple. Maybe if you felt like you had more of our help, you wouldn't feel the need to lock yourself away and to be so alone. Mis, I just want you to know how very, very much we all love you. Especially me. I could not ever love you more, not if I had been the one to have had the honor of giving birth to you. And it would have been an exceptionally wonderful honor if I had been. But, I feel so blessed by having you in my life. Nothing is ever going to change that for me. I will always love you and I will always, always be here for you."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 22697
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Sun Mar 07, 2010 4:46 pm

Miseria grinned at Khaat. Yes, that was one thing what no one could ever imagine. And thank goodness it was told in a huge sarcasm. Miseria even wondered if Vincent would kill her if he'd have a permission for it. Though, she wouldn't mind. Maybe death wasn't that bad at all. She once almost drowned. It was supposed to be a suicide, but then one Slytherin guy wanted to save her. Hah. Both of them were after that in the hospital.

She ate her food while listening to Khaat, finding that if she'll interrupt her - she'd look more impolite than she aleady is. Then she sighed:"Khaat, really, I'm fine."

Then she raised her eyebrows. Did she really mean That much for Khaat like she said? Yes, they have been trough a lot. Even a fight with the death eaters at the Transylvania. Then she remembered the first time she met Khaat. It was with her bird, Archangel, who had led her to her after the little battle at the Headmaster's office. Strange how close they suddenly were! And soon, Khaat offered her to be her new mother... The time had flewn so fast that she could not even imagine. And really - when it was the darkest time, she could feel a little bit... happy. Not that she was lucky now when her parents were gone. She had just found friends who cared about her and met a lot of new people, who she could concider as her friends as well.

"Khaat, I really-really appreciate your help. You don't even imagine how much and how much I'd like to pay you for this, but... I just don't know how to react anymore. I feel... empty. Not that I really Am. No. Emotionally. It's like my heart has been ripped apart..."

She scowled. Yes, that was maybe good word. Heart ripped apart. Emotional distress. Other people, mostly muggles would say that she's just a teenager and such emotional things were really usual. And so was the suicide. "And with leaving my baby with you... I can't do it unless he... or she... is one year old. But I don't even know what to do... I won't be a good mother at this age. And now it's too late for... abortion."
Miseria Lupin

Number of posts : 3782

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Mar 13, 2010 2:02 pm

"Pay me? For goodness sakes! I'm your mother. I don't expect to be paid. " Khaat frowned. "Mis, I am not sure who put this into your head about not being able to leave your baby for the first year, but mothers all over the world need to either go to school or work and have to hire sitters. Just how do you think you can go to Hogwarts and take your baby with you? That is totally against school policy. They'll never let that happen. You're going to need our help, and we're delighted to give it. You don't have that much school to finish, and its important that you do finish. Let us help you. Let the baby stay at the house in Hogsmeade and you can stop by daily when your classes are over and on the weekends. It will all work out. Besides, for the first bit of it anyway, babies sleep a lot. You'll be fine going to school. I have taken care of babies before, you know. Wouldn't you rather have a hand at it than being so scared about it and feeling so confused and alone? And your grandmother? Well, she's just a pro. Your baby couldn't be in better hands than with her. She can help teach you what you want to know, and she'd be delighted to do it. She teaches new mothers all the time. She does that as part of her midwife duties. She's been teaching moms how to take care of babies for almost 40 years. Mis, you will get through this, but you can't do this alone. You need to let your family help you."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Sat Mar 13, 2010 5:15 pm

Miseria nodded. Though, it sounded quite strange and funny, that she will pay back to her mother, but she thought that this was nessesary. Well, Khaat was taking care of her, and so were her grandparents, who soon will be... grand-grandparents. That sucked. But according to Khaat's words... she could continue her sixth year while Katherine, and Khaat are taking care of the baby.
But then again, Khaat was pregnant as well, and soon after Miseria's baby she will give a birth as well.
"Uh, are you sure that Katherine will... do this? I mean... she's old already, and I bet that she neess a time to herself, too," she scowled.
Miseria Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Mar 14, 2010 1:57 pm

"Not to worry," Khaat laughed. "She isn't that old. Not yet. She's healthier than a lot of muggles my age. Wizards tend to age slower for some reason. I don't know why. Yes, I'm sure she'll be fine with it. You realize, your baby is going to be her great grandchild. She is going to welcome your baby every much as mine. And, yes, I think I can handle two babies. It isn't such a big deal once you know what you're doing. It'll be fine. And you'll get plenty of time wth the baby. Trust me. It'll all work out."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Sun Mar 14, 2010 6:37 pm

Miseria scowled. NOt to worry? How is that? Though, she trusted Khaat and her family more than someone else... More than herself, she didn't know how she could leave her baby in their hands. But at the same time, Katherine was a professional, and like Khaat told her, she has been teaching young mothers for 40 years from now. That calmed her down a bit.
"Yes, but you need a time for yourself as well. I know that I have school, but it's my business to take care of my baby when she... or he will born," she said quietly. But then again, she didn't know how or why - Miseria agreed with this. If Katherine will be helping her a bit, then she can really leave this little child in her hands while she's in school.
Miseria Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Mar 14, 2010 9:10 pm

"Now, I want you to think about what you want your baby's room to look like. You'll need a nursery for it. It'll need its own space. Consider that a gift from Rob and me. We'll help you with that. We can either shop for it together, or you can tell me what you want, or, if you really trust us..." Khaat laughed, "we could surprise you. It's your choice. You decide. Have you had Andrian or anyone checking you periodically to make sure that you and the baby are healthy?"
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top