Mother Daughter Lunch
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Mother Daughter Lunch Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Mother Daughter Lunch

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Mother Daughter Lunch Empty Mother Daughter Lunch

Post by Khaat Lupin Mon Mar 01, 2010 11:09 pm

Khaat felt terribly guilty for being gone so much at work. And with Mis at school, she hadn't seen her hardly at all since, well, since almost the new year. She felt like a horrible mother. She needed to see Mis in the worst way. She wanted to try to apologize and make it up to her. So, just to try to say "I'm sorry" in the right way, she had sent her an owl a few school days earlier, asking Mis to meet her in one of the best, expensive, wizarding restaurants in town. In fact, it was the site of her very first date with Rob. Khaat had loved it so much that she decided to take Mis there. Khaat felt relatively sure that Mis had never been to such an expensive place in her life. But Mis was definately worth it to her.

Nothing had changed. Each table was set in its own dining room, and the room was magically changed entirely to become whatever environment that the diners wanted. Khaat had chosen a sunny, warm, tropical beach setting, with sand and seashells on the floor, real palm trees blowing in a warm ocean scented breeze, real waves gently lapping against the shore, and the sounds of tropical birds softly singing in the background.

The furniture tonight was wicker. Natural colored wicker with a beautiful floral print, and the lighting was a beautiful tropical sunset, with firelit tiki torches, and homemade beeswax candles on the table and scattered about the room.

Khaat had chosen a brand new dress for the occassion. She had wanted to look nice for Mis. It was a beautiful coral color that seemed to give color to her skin and her hair and took the emphasis off of how much weight she had lost instead of gaining. She had delicate little gold dress shoes, and she had put on a special perfume that Mis had given her for Christmas that meant the world to Khaat. It was perhaps her favorite scent.

She sat nervously at the table, drinking a wonderful glass of iced tea that had tropical fruit flavors in it and actual pieces of tropical fruits floating in the glass. She hoped Mis would come and that she could apologize for not being a good mother to her lately. She needed Mis to know how very much she loved her and that she never wanted to be that distant from her ever again.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 22583
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Mother Daughter Lunch Empty Re: Mother Daughter Lunch

Post by Miseria Lupin Tue Mar 02, 2010 2:33 pm

Miseria sighed quietly. She also missed Khaat, and "a lot" or "much" wasn't the word for her. She really lover her new mother, but the school has taken most of the time, and now she was afraid. Her baby was growing fast, and her stretchy t-sirts with an antichrist marks were... little for her now.
Miseria felt like she was a traitor. She hadn't talked with her for so long time, and now... Khaat had invited her to the most expencive resturant.
She looked up at the name and then she felt how her temperature lowered. Even her face went paler. This was the moment of... a great familty gathering. Khaat also got Married, and Miseria was kind of... Happy for her. New life with a husband who will always be on her side! Every woman's dream.

But then again... Who would marry her? Though, she was quite good dressed today. Pretty ballerina-like gothic shirt, black t-shirt without any pictures and black coat. Her hair was curled, and with one spell, she put some glitters on it. But there were some things what she hadn't changed. Her piercing, and good old pierced combatboots.

Then she entered the resturant, and looked at the elegant tables, chairs, and even at the waitress, who passed her. They all were so... beautiful, good looking and stuff. She felt like a massacre there. All black, and outside emotionless, though, her heart beated so hard and loud. And then she saw Khaat. She felt how her legs went heavy, but then she made few first steps, and started moving faster and faster.

"Hello," she quitely said, sitting down infront of her. Biting her lip, she looked around, not even knowing how to start a converesation with her mom. "You have choosen a nice place," she finally commented, not even recognizing her own voice. It was quiet, like she was holding back some hidden emotions and fear.[/I]
Miseria Lupin

Number of posts : 3782

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Tue Mar 02, 2010 11:30 pm

"I am so glad to see you," Khaat said gently. "I have missed you so much. I know you've been really busy, but I'm really glad you came." She looked at Mis closely. "There's something different, Mis. I know you. Something's bothering you. It's just you and me. What's wrong? You can tell me anything, you know. What's the problem?"

Khaat wouldn't blame Mis for being insecure, maybe, being pregnant at her age. It was very difficult to go to school while carrying a child. She knew that too. She would not have been surprised if there had been some teasing towards her that perhaps had been emotionally painful for her.

She thought perhaps it had done some damage to her self esteem. Maybe she needed a mom more than she had been saying.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Wed Mar 03, 2010 2:30 pm

Miseria smiled to her, and when the waitress came, she ordered one glass of water. She just shrugged as an answer:"No, nothing is wrong," she assured.
Exept this lonely feeling again. Josh has gone, and where were her friends when she needed them the most? Alice... well, she wasn't exactly the one she'd like to talk about her problems. Though, she knew the girl since the playschool age, she was sarcastic, sometimes mean, and she didn't udnerstand her when Miseria was the one who was... well, pregnant.

Yeah, it was difficult to her, and hard. And she even felt the pain in her heart. She even was hesitating about her homework, though, she still got good grades. And Khaat was right. Being pregnant right now, when the exams will come... That gave her a total mindf*ck. She couldn't consentrate on most of the thigs now. And she missed her old life. Not that having a baby would seriously suck it up. No, that would give her more of experiences, but still...

When the waitress came with the glass of water, she took a fast sip of it, before turning her baby-blue eyes back at her mother, trying to smile at her again. "So... how are you yourself?" she then asked, trying to sound positive.
Miseria Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Wed Mar 03, 2010 11:38 pm

"I am fine," Khaat smiled. "Not a sick day so far in my own pregnancy. Feeling pretty good. My father, well, your grandfather is now working with me at St. Mungo's and that's always a comfort to have him so close. Makes me feel safe, I guess. I am far more concerned about you. I do see a lot of stress on your face. And sadness. More than the last time I saw you. Mis, you know you could withdraw temporarily from Hogwarts and come home until your baby is born. No one would think any less of you if you did. Maybe a bit of peace and quiet. If you don't want to be at the house you could go to the farm and let your grandmother pamper the daylights out of you when I am not there. She'd love it.

You know, I'm sure its hard without Josh there beside you. I do understand. But you do have a huge family who loves you and wants to be close to you. Please--don't shut us out. Talk to me. Let me help you. What's going on?"

The waiter came and Khaat ordered Mis's favorite for her, and ordered her own favorite for herself. She thought perhaps a bit of pampering tonight might be in order.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Thu Mar 04, 2010 2:11 pm

Miseria nodded slowly. It was good to hear that Khaat was fine. She had more problems with the pregnancy than Miseria had have. But now that she was alright, and the fact that her father worked now at the St. Mungos was a great news. Robert could help her daughter if she had some problems. And as far as she knew... Khaat was still working there, right? And her husband... Robert Dent... Well, about him she knew that he was working at this little resturant as a chief. And before that, he was working at the hogwarts as the History teacher.

But then she scowled at herself. How did Khaat know about Josh's absence if she hadn't told her that? Did someone already tell her? Oh, great, now people keep eye on her even at the school. Was Khaat worried if she's a bully? Or if she didn't do her homework or something like that. She sighed quietly. Being watched wasn't the thing what she loved the most. And that was moronic. Who would ever agree to follow her everywhere she went. Though, that couldn't be possible. Khaat wasn't like that. She was always caring, and she didn't put her nose in other's privacy.

While the waitress came again, Miseria opened her mouth, but Khaat had already sent the order, and then she just took a deep breathe. Her favourite... That made her smile for a second, but then she tryed to figure out what to say. She didn't want to say 'No, sorry, I don't need any help. I will do everything on my own!' That would sound rude and well... she was emotionally weak. She felt all alone in this world again. Like when her parents had died. She had no one to depend on.

But Khaat was right. She had a huge family now. Even Garulia, who wasn't her brother, and she knew that he liked her, though, she didn't. She had Josh, who was missing a lot, but he had always good reasons. Like the last time. His mother had died, and he had made a change even in his looks. However, he always looked so nice, and pretty. And it was funny that their love lasted so long, even they really had those periods when they couldn't see each other. Or was Miseria just too blind to notice the world around her when she was sufferin in misery?

Wow. That even fitted her name. Miserable Miseria. Funny, huh?
"No, no, Khaat, seriously, I'm fine," she smiled again at her. Actually she didn't want to bother anyone anymore. Though, she was still fifteen... Or Only, she wanted to fix herself with no help. She had to grow up. What sooner that better!
Miseria Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:10 pm

"I can see right through you," Khaat smiled understandingly. "I really don't mean to pry, but I am a seer you know. Sometimes I see things, and I can't help it. I didn't ask for that skill, and I can't stop it. I mean, its not like I'm intentionally spying on you. I woulnd't do that. If I had something to ask you, I'd just come out and do it. Like I"m doing now.

"I've sometimes seen things about you..just general stuff, nothing big and bad or secret. Just enough to know that you've been really struggling. And enough to know just a little about Josh. I know he cares for you. Well, at least that's what it looks like.

"It also looks like you're pushing yourself too hard. Like you're trying to be...I don't know... more than you're really ready for. Like it isn't okay to just be 15 anymore or something.

"Mis, I was 15 once too, and my life changed forever too at just about that age. I do know what that feels like. I felt like I wanted to either give up and not be here anymore, or be a grownup as soon as I could. LIke that would make everything easier. I'm wondering if this baby is leaving you feeling more alone and scared than you're talking about.

"You've always been able to talk to me before about anything and everything. So what's stopping you now?"
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Fri Mar 05, 2010 8:46 am

Miseria scowled, stuggeling inside her mind. This was more complicated that she thought it would be. And she had already forgot that Khaat had this ability to see future. And that was what she saw? Almost everything? Her emotional suffering, pain? Even the fear? She had to be careful now, and she was on the Hufflepuff's quidditch team. How would Mariana react if she'd say that she can't play anymore. She has a baby to raise now, and oh yeah - she's now emotioanlly crushed.

But she kept her head straight up, not even showing how painful it was to be as readable as she was right now. Khaat could see trough her. She was the only one with this abilyt, and that scared her even more. She wasn't like before. When people couldn't even read anything from her emotions. But right after her parents died, her whole world started to crash. Yes, she was even darker, deeper in thought, and everyone who wanted could manipulate with her emotions and thoughts.

When Khaat finished, she took her glass of water, and took another sip of it, trying to look as confident as before. Trying to make a face like this wasn't worth of being worried. Really. Like reading other's people mind, looking into secrets, frear, and feelings wasn't nothing special. Nope!
"Nothing is stopping me now, Khaat. I just can't and that's all," she replied in a quiet voice. "I just have an emotional crash, nothing more," she tried to smile at her.
Miseria Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Mar 06, 2010 2:18 am

"Okay," Khaat said, not believing one word Mis had said to her. She was obviously not reaching her. But she had tried. "Well, then, let's just have a pleasant dinner. I know its been a long time since you had much besides whatever they fix at Hogwarts. Oh, and by the way, how have things been going between you and Vincent? Or shouldn't I ask? The last I knew, you two weren't getting along very well. Has that improved at all?"

Khaat took a sip of her coffee, and began to eat her dinner. It had been perfectly prepared and was very good. Khaat hadn't thought she was hungry until she began to eat. The only other person who could interest her in food right now was Rob. His cooking, for some reason, was irresistable to her. But this was close. Not the same, but very close. Rob's version would have been better.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Sat Mar 06, 2010 7:55 am

Miseria nodded. Okay. She just wasn't reacable anymore. Holding her secrets and emotions back made her this way. And maybe it was better. Then she nodded again, looking at the food what was already waiting on the table for her to eat it all. There really was much on this dish. But she didn't even care. This food, most of it, was for the baby, who was growing.

When Khaat asked her again, Miseria grinned:"I already miss his alchemy classes," she said, sticking the fork into the meat. Alchemy has always interested Miseria. Even in non-magical way. It has it's own magic. She has even read about it in muggle books. Like for example - no one could ever turn things into gold, though, they had tried. "Uhh, though, he's sarcastic, he's quite good teacher. We are going to be a best friends forever!"

Then she finally started to eat. She couldn't actually even imagine how Robert cooks. She had never tried. And how would she, if she lives part of her life in Hogwarts? And the schoolyear isn't over yet? And then she made a little promise to herself. She will try one good day how Khaat's husband cooks.
Miseria Lupin

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top