Getting away from things... - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Getting away from things... - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Getting away from things...

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Getting away from things... - Page 2 Empty Re: Getting away from things...

Post by Sophia Granger Thu Mar 04, 2010 7:40 am

Sophia laughed and nodded. "To joke around with and tease."Sophia added when he asked what are friends for and then started laughing. Sophia laughed when he said understand was the wrong word and told perhaps he could imagine how difficult it is. "Wow, your such a charmer aren't you?"Sophia asked him laughing and giving him a soft warm smile. Sophia laughed when he said she didn't know if she forgotten that. "Do you really think I would forget that, how kind of person you think I am?"Sophia asked him of course teasing him. Sophia laughed when he said she could kick the snot of out him. "Yeah I could, or I could just bite you when your a bad boy!"said Sophia laughing. Of course that was a joke, Sophia would never bite him or hurt him in any way or fashion. Sophia laughed when he told that that was quirte a story awkwardly. "Yeah it might be, but it brings back bad memories.'said Sophia softly.

Sophia nodded and rolled her eyes. "Ugh I know, and I never been in the forest and plus it's not forbidden for nothing!"said Sophia angrily. When he asked if she knew who bit her she shook her head. "No I never did find out, and I ran into him a couple of times but he always had his hood up."said Sophia softly. "I really don't go into the forbidden forest anymore I'm to scared he will take me away and I will never see my friends or family again."said Sophia. "I know it sounds silly and stupid and I need to get over that fear but I can't the memories of that night playback in my head each time I enter it!"said Sophia softly. "I need to have enough courage to face my fear, for good god I'm in Gryffindor!"said Sophia softly.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan Hardcastle Fri Mar 05, 2010 10:18 pm

Jonathan could feel himself involuntarily blushing when she called him a charmer. Hopefully it wasn't all that noticeable...when others pointed out his blushing it just caused it to get worse. Though she knew him pretty well and had to know that he blushed more than the average person. Nervously he responded, "Heh, yeah...um, that's just the kind of g-guy I am." He really needed to pull himself together. She was obviously only joking around but he was getting worked up nonetheless. He was glad she had taken his joke well. He chortled before saying, "Well can you blame me for thinking you might have? You're very, um, forgetful lately." He flashed her a sly smile after saying that. Sometimes he couldn't keep his comments to himself. Though thankfully she had a wonderful sense of humor. He laughed loudly when she teased about biting him when he was a bad boy. "Well good thing I'm always well-behaved," he replied smoothly. Jonathan rarely did anything that would get him into trouble or danger...which is one of the reasons he had never been sure if he had been sorted into the right house. He gave her a sympathetic look when she began speaking about bad memories. "I bet it does," he replied simply.

Jonathan shot her a look of alarm when she told him she'd run into the guy a couple of times. "Where on earth did you run into him?" Hopefully she hadn't gone off wandering into the forest by herself. Even if she was a vampire, it was still unsafe - no matter how one looked at the situation. But where else would she have seen him? When she told him she feared going into the forest he replied, "You have every right to be scared! If I were you I wouldn't be going back in there anytime soon. This guy is obviously bad news." He knew he was pointing out the obvious but he wanted her to know that he didn't think she should ever step foot there again. When she spoke about courage he told her, "Courage in doses is a good thing. But sometimes courage can blindly lead you to horrible decisions. Its not always best to be courageous." She probably had a different look out on courage but he found his statement logical.
Jonathan Hardcastle
Jonathan Hardcastle

Number of posts : 85

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sat Mar 06, 2010 6:32 am

Sophia looked at him with worry in her eyes. "Are you ok?"Sophia asked noticing his read cheeks but that was probably because he was cold. Sophia laughed her tinkling bell laugh. "No but it's not my fault, well... yeah it is alittle but I'm trying to get it all back!"said Sophia softly. Sophia laughed when he said it was a good thing he was always good. "Ok, but if I see you being badd I might have to bite you to make you behave."Sophia sophia teasing him. Sophia was always a good girl herself, she harldy ever gotten in trouble for anything that was probably why she made Head Girl before she gotten it taken away from her. "No need to worry, I'm a good girl so you won't be causing any trouble around me but I do love adventures!"said Sophia smiling. Sophia nodded. "Yeah it does, to many bad memories which I hate but it seems lately that's all my mind is filled with.'said Sophia sighing.

When he asked where on earth she ran into him at she swallowed hard for she hated when people worry about her but they did have a right to though.. "In the forest a couple of times, I used to meet other vampires there when we were completely out of control that way we wouldn't hurt anyone."said Sophia softly. Sophia shook her head when he said if he was her she wouldn't go back anytime soon. "Oh no, I don't think I'm going back in there for the rest of the year or ever!"said Sophia honestly and truthfully. Sophia nodded when he said courage can lead us to do some horrible decisions. "Yeah I know, sometimes I to much courage and loves adventures to much!'said Sophia softly.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum