Gackts Poems(not by the real gackt but me who plays gack here) hope they dont suck too much
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Gackts Poems(not by the real gackt but me who plays gack here) hope they dont suck too much Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Gackts Poems(not by the real gackt but me who plays gack here) hope they dont suck too much

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Gackts Poems(not by the real gackt but me who plays gack here) hope they dont suck too much Empty Gackts Poems(not by the real gackt but me who plays gack here) hope they dont suck too much

Post by Gackt Kazama Sun Feb 28, 2010 9:06 pm

poem 1.

If in these words you find compasion to which,
despite the lengths ive gone to hide my fear from theiving ,prying eyes,
shadows of etheral perception, slayed upon back lit walls,
old feelings come rushing in to reinvent the master of the bitter heart,
come exhibiting theemtoion first hand ,
last finger of creation comprehended in the last act,
the elastic, plastic persona invented behind porcelian masks,
yout enviable meaning of life of time.
(more to come later)
Gackt Kazama