Return of Darkness - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Return of Darkness - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Return of Darkness

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Return of Darkness - Page 2 Empty Re: Return of Darkness

Post by Godric Delk Malfoy Sat Feb 27, 2010 7:13 am

Godric just smiled. His eyes playfull. He knew most people who knew both of them would be shocked to see them near each other, much less actualy talking with out trying to anger the other into attacking first.

So, thats a yes? Godric was smiling, his plans were changing at a raipd pace. As Ne'os talked about the money and power, Godric just smiled. He still had a few new tricks up his sleeve. He wasn't planning on using them on Ne'os, unless of course the Vampire wasn't exactly, how to say, plesant company to keep in the long run.
Godric Delk Malfoy
Godric Delk Malfoy

Number of posts : 573

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Sat Feb 27, 2010 7:15 am

"Good" he said "I only have one condition in order to keep a proper sense of worry in the ministry i would like you to leave a dagger in each victem" he said handing godric two Daggers with the Emof family crest on him.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 5547
Special Abilities : Wandless magic, Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Godric Delk Malfoy Sat Feb 27, 2010 7:19 am

Godric smiled evily. This was the kind of work he had been born for. He slipped the daggers into his pockets quick enough that no one could see other then him and Ne'os.

Who, and where, and if you want a when? Godric's eyes were gleeming with untold evil. He finaly finished his milk and set the glass on the table. He wouldn't need it, he was ready to cause hell.
Godric Delk Malfoy
Godric Delk Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Sat Feb 27, 2010 7:22 am

"Samantha Emof is your first target You can find her at my old mansion." he said "its passed her time to die but be warned she has a boyfriend named anti i beleive he is the opposite of someone named Varod i would be careful for this one but i doubt you will need luck" he gave Godric a evil smile.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Godric Delk Malfoy Sat Feb 27, 2010 7:24 am

Godric noded. His features finaly actualy searious. And the second target? He needed to know just incase the situation called that he had to move before being able to talk to Ne'os again.
Godric Delk Malfoy
Godric Delk Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Sat Feb 27, 2010 7:28 am

"Anti or Varod if one dies the other dies as well" he said "you wil be paid triple if you kill both at the same time...And to be honest im not sure if you will suceed at this but at any rate i will pay you the normal amount if you manage to hurt them severaly."
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Sat Feb 27, 2010 7:18 pm

((Mind if I join?))"I'll quadruple that amount." Christy said as she walked up to the bar, hearing their conversation, "For Varod anyway." She sat on the opposite side of Ne'os and smiled, this was her chance to actually hurt Varod. The accent she heard from the boy sounded vaugely familar but she went ahead and ordered her firewhiskey, sipping on it slowly savouring its flavor. "Ne'os I didn't think I would ever see the day that you would want your own wife dead. What have I missed? I think I might like this new you."
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 4350
Special Abilities : Seer, Legilimens

Back to top Go down

Post by Godric Delk Malfoy Sat Feb 27, 2010 7:55 pm

Godric smiled at the thought of villing the little twerp. He had been wanting to do that since long before this meeting.

As Christy came up and offered to double his price he smiled even more. His eyes playing though the way he could make this happen. Sounds like we have a deal. How ever, ma'm, you will need to have half the payment up front. Ne'os and I are under a certin agreement. You and I however have no such workings. Even looking her in the face, he made sure nothing showed that he knew her. When the waitress showed back up to fill his glass with milk, he smiled impishly. Sipping the milk, he asked her if she had any apples. She smiled, nodded and then hurried off.

So Ne'os, who is your friend? Godric hoped the Vampire would take the hint and not give away his identity.
Godric Delk Malfoy
Godric Delk Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Tue Mar 02, 2010 5:23 am

"This is my good friend christabelle" he said to Godric and then answering Christabelle's question "I seemed to have misplaced my love for my wife" he said bordley "the day after my little incident with Sopiha" he finished wondering what reaction he would get from her.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Wed Mar 03, 2010 9:52 pm

She shrugged off the reaction she would have loved to have given Ne'os. "Well thats so unfortunate then isn't it?" she asked with a small smile. She turned to Godric, "Trust me that won't be a problem. How much do you need now?" she asked curiously, "Ne'os if you've lost the love for your wife why don't you just kill her yourself?"
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 4350
Special Abilities : Seer, Legilimens

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top