Insaine brothers - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Insaine brothers - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Insaine brothers

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Insaine brothers - Page 2 Empty Re: Insaine brothers

Post by Guest Mon Feb 22, 2010 8:43 pm

Suzannah looked to her right and noticed one of the wrestling boys sit next to her and she smiled to him. "Hey" She said to him in a flirtatious voice. She knew all of the rules on how to flirt with boys and make them feel masculine, and they usually always worked, but her brother always got upset with her for it. It wasn't long before she noticed the second boy come and sit at her left. She smiled to him also "Hi, I'm Suzannah" She said and bit her lip. Hm... they're hot, and I've got two of them She thought to herself and grinned.

(posting as Suzannah, this is my other character)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 22, 2010 8:46 pm

"Im colby and don't mind my brother." colby said to the girl smileing at her. and hitting luke back behind suzannahs back. God she is soo hot and is going to soo be mine he thoguth knowing his brother was thinking the exact same thing
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 22, 2010 8:48 pm

"Such a pretty name. for a pretty girl." Luke said and hit his brother again. "you know Colby is gay." he said just to get her to like him insteed of his brother. "he was born that way."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Suzannah Malfoy Mon Feb 22, 2010 8:58 pm

Suzannah giggled at Luke's comment, and looked over her shoulder at Colby. "Well, gay guys are the best" She grinned and winked at Colby. Suzannah was used to getting compliments and boys just popping up out of nowhere, and it didn't surprise her that she had two boys coming over to her, well, that's what short shorts are for, right? She looked back over at Luke, "Hm.. so you are brothers, huh? Well I must say, neither of you two look alike" And sadly, neither of you are in my house, either. She thought.
Suzannah Malfoy
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 160

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 22, 2010 9:02 pm

"yeah Ferenal twins." Colby said. "and im not gay just bi. and so is luke. so i guess he really has no room to talk." he said getting even with his brother and hitting him again this time harder.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 22, 2010 9:04 pm

" Yeah our parents were really busy." Luke said "2 sets of twins and another boy." and he hit his brother back even harder laughing at his pain and comment "you wanna hang out with us some time. like yeah."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Suzannah Malfoy Mon Feb 22, 2010 9:15 pm

Suzannah laughed at Luke's comment, and turned her head noticing that they were hitting one another. She smirked and got up to her feet, popping out her butt as she rose up. She turned around looking down at the two and smiled at them "Hm... I don't know, maybe" She winked again to both of them. She realized she was being sort of a tease, and a little more flirtatious than usual, but that was only because she never really came across many hot guys at Hogwarts, but now that it was warmer out, the very good looking ones were crawling out of their caves.
Suzannah Malfoy
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 160

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 22, 2010 9:20 pm

"Come on. it'll be fun." Colby said "even better without luke." he stood up "we could go some where just the two of us." he said smieling at her some more. his eyes drifting down a little bit then back up.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 22, 2010 9:36 pm

"or it could be just me and you alone. " luke said pushing his brother out of the way. "we could get something to eat and maybe ceatch a show in london or something. you know."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Alana York Mon Feb 22, 2010 11:59 pm

Suzannah could tell that it was sort of a competition between the two brothers, and she was the prize. She sort of liked the idea "Hmm... I guess so" She smiled to both of them and pushed her hair out of her face, as the breeze was blowing it around. "So where do you suppose we'll go? " She asked, looking both of them in the eye.

(posting as Suzannah obviously. sorry, i don't feel like logging out then back in)
Alana York
Alana York
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Number of posts : 991

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top