Insaine brothers
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Insaine brothers Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Insaine brothers

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Insaine brothers Empty Insaine brothers

Post by Guest Mon Feb 22, 2010 7:25 pm

Colby walked down to the lake and sat there next to the lake watching the people around him closely sometimes thinkg Oh my god shes hot or wow i wouldn't mind havein him F*** me.
he wore skinny jeans and a pink tee with converse and his hair sticking up at waired angles
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Insaine brothers Empty Re: Insaine brothers

Post by Guest Mon Feb 22, 2010 7:30 pm

Luke walked to the lake and saw his brother cheecking out the guys and girls there then walked over to him sitting down. "see any cute ones?" he asked looking around. he like his brother wore skinny jeans but with a light colored tee and converse then looked out at the lake
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 22, 2010 7:33 pm

"always." colby said "im thinking about joining quitage if possible. what do you think?" he asked as they sat there the two looked nothing alike and only acted alike when luke wasn't makeing fun of little kids. or fighting over a person the saw walkeing around
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 22, 2010 7:38 pm

"maybe ill join Gyriffendors team. Two brothers playing against each other it should be funny." Luke said "where are all those cuties you've seen? tell me or i tickle you untill you pee your pants."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 22, 2010 7:50 pm

"Every where." Colby saind lughing at his brothers blindness. "see there." he said poionting to a girl. "and then again there." and he pointed to a guy. "they are every where. how can you no see them?" he said still laughing. maybe it was wired those to being twins and bi like evey one always said. but who cared
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 22, 2010 8:10 pm

"What ever ill tickle you any ways." LUke said then started tickleing his brother untill he peeed his pants. "You laugh at me you will Pee." Luke yelled laughing hysaricly
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 22, 2010 8:23 pm

Okay Stop IT." Colby laughed "Or ill tickle your till you pee." then he started tickleing this brother back makeing people stear at the too on the ground by the lake. then the tickle fight turned into wrsaleing
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Suzannah Malfoy Mon Feb 22, 2010 8:29 pm

Suzannah decided to walk around the lake. It was such a nice day to go out, it was actually quite hot outside, probabl around 80 to 85 degrees. She sat on the grass near the edge of the lake in her white short shorts, black v-neck, and converse. Suzannah pulled out her mirror and checked her hair- perfect, as always. She smiled to herself in the mirror and slid it back into her pocket, basking in the hot sun. She heard outrageous laughing and giggling and she turned around. There she saw two boys, who looked like they were wrestling. They looked about her age, and they were both insanely cute. She smiled and turned back facing the lake, hoping one of them would see her.

OoC: lol sorry that was so long, it was my first rp post as Suzannah =D
Suzannah Malfoy
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 160

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 22, 2010 8:32 pm

OOC: ITs okay im just really hyper and bored

Colby stoped wretiling with his brother when he saw a a blone girl sitting down by the lake then pushed luke away from him "Shes mine." he said then went over to her."hi,"Colby said wow she hot. he thought
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 22, 2010 8:34 pm

HEY" Luke yelled "thats not fair." then he ran to and sat on the other side of the girl from his brother. "Hi. im luke." he said smiling at her. [b]"Oh my God she hot." he tought then hit his brohter behind the girls back so she wouldn't see
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top