The truth is revealed..... - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

The truth is revealed..... - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

The truth is revealed.....

Page 3 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The truth is revealed..... - Page 3 Empty Re: The truth is revealed.....

Post by Samantha Burns Mon Feb 22, 2010 2:57 am

Sammy smiled up at Anti, then turned around for him to put it on her. She loved the way it looked, but most of all she loved who it was from. "Oh Anti, what made you think to get this for me?" Sammy asked him genuinely curious. She then looked ahead of her and saw a man standing at a counter, his back was facing her. But when she looked in the mirror that was in front of him she saw his face. "Ahhhh!!" She screamed seeing that half his face was drooping off. Sammy turned around and hugged Anti.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 3982

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Mon Feb 22, 2010 3:04 am

"Samantha" The man said "How is it you cant wait a week atleast before you replace me."
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 5547
Special Abilities : Wandless magic, Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Mon Feb 22, 2010 3:07 am

Varod grabbed Ne'os from behind and Anti stuffed the necklace into his pocket and whispered to Sam "I'll give it to you later."
"Ne'os, old buddy," Varod said trying to lace his hands under Ne'os's arms in a headlock. "Never kill your wive's best friend, worst mistake ever."
That was Varod. Still crackin jokes. Anti pushed Samantha behind him.
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 1896

http://thehunt.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Mon Feb 22, 2010 3:08 am

Ne'OS drew the elder wand and aimed at Varods head "Expulso" he said.

((Ew))
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Mon Feb 22, 2010 3:13 am

Sammy cringed into Anti's back. Sammy didn't know that it was Ne'Os until he talked. "You bastard you can't go around saying things like that. Making me think that you love me when all the time you were evil. How long have you been this way? How long have you been lieing to me? How long did you wait till you killed...Sophia...and then tryed to kill me? Or do you just not know because the real Ne'Os is way down deep in there somewhere?" Sammy said to Ne'Os wondering how much of this was acctually getting through to the good Ne'Os. Sammy stayed behind Anti while she watch Varod try and fight Ne'Os. Sammy knew that one of them was going to get hurt. If Varod died then so did Anti.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Mon Feb 22, 2010 3:26 am

Varod ducked under the spell but lost his grip and fell back. Pointing his wand at Ne'os, he shouted "Expelliarmus!"
Anti followed, wand pointing at Ne'os' head "stupefy! Just die, you son of a B**** you hurt her and you will pay!"
Varod did a flip through the air and sent a few more stunners.
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Mon Feb 22, 2010 3:32 am

"Potego" he said blocking the spells "why die? that ruins my plans" he said sending a killing curse at Varod and another at Anti. Ne'Os then moved across the store at vampire speed to get a aim at Samantha and sent ak illing curse at her "Samantha I killed voldemort for more power not for the goodness of the world" he said laughing evily.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Mon Feb 22, 2010 3:36 am

Sammy could feel the tears welling up in her eyes. Everyone she loved was either fighting or dead. She felt like if she just died then everything would be fine for everyone else. But then she looked into Anti's eyes and life came back to her. She knew now that she had to live. "Ne'Os I don't care if you killed the Dark Lord or not. I only care about the fact that you lied to me, killed my bestfriend, and tryed to kill me. Now you will die." Sammy said to him running at full speed and lunging at Ne'Os with bared fangs and black eyes. She could feel the lust for blood in her now.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Mon Feb 22, 2010 3:37 am

Ne'Os drew a silver baton and sent a well aimed attack at Sam's head he hoped it would hit but if not he would simple move out of the way. He sent killing curse at the salesman killing him instantly.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Mon Feb 22, 2010 3:41 am

Varod ran over to the salesman's body after he and Anti had deftly dodged the curses. "Aha!" he shouted when he found it. It was the key to the jewelry cases. He quickly unlocked one. Waving his wand and saying "wingadium leviousa" they flew into the air and flew at Ne'os.
Anti, on the other hand, had decided to try and kill Ne'os.
"AVADA KADAVRA," he shouted, wand pointed at Ne'os' head.
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top