The truth is revealed..... - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

The truth is revealed..... - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

The truth is revealed.....

Page 2 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The truth is revealed..... - Page 2 Empty Re: The truth is revealed.....

Post by Ne'Os Emof Sun Feb 21, 2010 6:25 am

((ok wat is anti exactly?))

Ne'Os watched them while apearing as if he was looking at quills he was testing a new quill that wrote what ever you were thinknig. right now it was wrtitting "I am death" over and over again.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 5547
Special Abilities : Wandless magic, Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Sun Feb 21, 2010 6:29 am

((OOC:well it's hard for me to explain it but i will try. Anti is Varods alter ego. I think. But he has become a person of his own. That is my best explanation.))

Sammy smiled at Varod and Anti as they left the quill shop. She could tell that they were catching onto the stress. "So lets go over to that jewlery shop." Sammy said to them seeing that it was right next to the forest.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 3982

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Sun Feb 21, 2010 6:32 am

((so basicly a split personality?))

Ne'Os followed them leaving the quill and the pad of paper behind. A employee looked at it as Ne'OS left and stared knowing that the quill dosent lie. He wondered if they would go into the forest or the jewelry shop. Ne'Os had a feeling Sam was dateing this person but he wasn't exactly sure yet.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Sun Feb 21, 2010 6:42 am

Anti nodded and led the way in, pulling Sam along and Varod tagging along behind.
Anti whispered something to the store clerk and grinned at Sam then shot a meaningful glance at Varod.
He suddenly knew what Anti was gonna do and almost laugh aloud.
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 1896

http://thehunt.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Sun Feb 21, 2010 6:45 am

((OOC:Yeah I guess Ne'Os. Am I right Varod?))

Sammy smiled at Anti and Varod. She didn't know what they where doing but she knew she was going to like it. She always loved anything that had to do with jewlery. Sammy waited to see what Anti would do.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Sun Feb 21, 2010 6:48 am

Ne'Os walked in and looked at a display case bordley using the mirror behind hte counter to keep watch of Sam and the person with her.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Sun Feb 21, 2010 7:00 am

As soon as Anti saw Sam had noticed, he nodded to the the clerk and he brought out a necklace with a solid ruby in it that had engraved in black letters "For My Love, From Anti."
Varod actually DID burst out laughing, but Anti ignored him.
"Like it?" he asked, clamping it around her neck.
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Sun Feb 21, 2010 7:08 am

Sammy watched as Anti talked to someone behind the counter. Then she was stunned to see the man come out of the back with a neckless just for her. She picked it up carefully to see something enscribed in it. 'For My Love, From Anti'. Sammy was in aww. She couldn't speak. After a moment she could feel tears welling up in her eyes. "Oh Anti, it's beautiful." Sammy said to him hugging him and kissing him passionately.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Sun Feb 21, 2010 7:17 am

The blond haired blue eyed man turned to face them "isnt true love sweet?" he asked in a sarcastic voice Ne'Os had forgotten to take some more potion so his effects were starting to were off right now half of his face was drooping.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Sun Feb 21, 2010 7:25 am

Anti kissed her back just as hard and broke away grinning happily.
"You're welcome," he said and laughed, because this was such a strange thing to say at this moment it made him wanna roll around on the floor. He tossed the man a few galleons. It had taken him two vigilante nights in a wizard village to get him that money, but it was worth it for the look on Sam's face.
Varod whistled.
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top