The Cracked Wizards
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

The Cracked Wizards Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

The Cracked Wizards

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Cracked Wizards Empty The Cracked Wizards

Post by Jack Black Heart Sat Feb 20, 2010 9:57 am

((this is set two days after the incident with the potion))

Jack aperated into Dyagon alley with jessca at his side he was heading for sparks to meet up with Khaat it had been sevral days since she said she would send for them once she had her mind straight , they they recived an owl asking them to come to Sparks her restraunt so she could explain. With his arm around jessica they walked towards the restraunt , it looke closed but Jack pushed open the door slowly looking inside his are still around the now big jessica her size now some what of a problem since she carried two she to an untrained eye was the size of a full term mother of one, witch made walikng difficult and hard on the back.

"ok, she's here" he said to her gently guiding her inside the cafe and across the floor to the table Khaat sat at, jessica sat down facing her, Jack could tell jessica was upset at seeing her freind so thin and placed his hand on her shoulder for comfort "its ok Jessica" he said as he felt her rest her hand in his .
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 2116

Back to top Go down

The Cracked Wizards Empty Re: The Cracked Wizards

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Feb 20, 2010 5:38 pm

A server brought Khaat a new salad Rob had designed especially for her that he was anxious for her to try. It was loaded with all sorts of fruits, vegetables, and vegetarian proteins. And he'd even remembered how she liked tangy salad dressings and had made a special new vinaigrette to go with it. He insisted on her having herbal tea--a special blend Robert had made and had given to Rob that were infused both with Khaat's favorite flavors and with megavitamins for her and Abbey. Khaat, for some reason, sensed her father had instructed Rob may a little too much on how critical her diet was for the time being.

But, much to her surprise, her first bite of the salad told her that she was going to like it. She took a sip of her tea, and just as she did, Jack and Jessica came and joined her. "I'm glad you could make it," Khaat said. "Rob has me on a very short leash these days. I can't say as I blame him much. My magic still isn't right. I need his help to get any place these days unless I walk. But he does allow me to come here when he's here, for short periods. Actually, I think its so he can feed me. Sit. This is his new, meganutritious salad. Its a new special item here. It's quite good. I am surprised. And, Jack, Rob makes a perfect steak. He's a real pro at that."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 22678
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Sat Feb 20, 2010 5:56 pm

Jack looked at the salad "no your ok" he said sitting down next to Jessica her hand held tight in his as he did both looked at eatch other then to Khaat as they watied for an explination , jess more so.

"I'll just have some water thanks" she said softly to a waiter as she noticed Khaats apearance wasn't what she rembered and the worry now visable on her face, her hand squessing jacks "what happened Khaat" she said out right to her.

Jack sighed she was never one for diplomacy and always spoke her mind even now, but she was right "coffee for me" he told the watier and nodded as the man left, Jack now understanding this was Jessica and Khaat's time just sat with his arm round her listening.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Feb 20, 2010 6:13 pm

"It was too much, Jess., "Khaat said softly. "I couldn't lose the one I cared about the most one more time. I just didn't have it in me. I didn't plan on all of this. Really. I thought Rob was seeing some Lestrange woman even before he married me. Turns out her sister made that little insinuation and she and Rob let me buy it. Well, then he got all harffed up and left. So, I thought he was gone for good. I went to Knockturn Alley because I wanted just to numb the pain. I knew if I'd gone to my father he'd have denied me. I know him too well. So, I started with one bottle of potion and then pretty soon, I was buying endless bottles of it and was losing my wits at the same time. If it hadn't been for Rob, I might be a vegetable at St. Mungos by now."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Sat Feb 20, 2010 6:33 pm

Jack sighed he held jessica close to him, he knew what it was like to lose some one who ment the world to him gently he kiss jesscas head resting on it for a moment.

Jessica looked at her resting against Jack with a sigh "I can understand the fear you must have had at that one thought,Its not nice, I should know " she looked down to her hands as she held jacks playing with the ring that sat on his finger it still shone like new even though it had been sevral weeks since the wedding her own somthimes feling tight due to her swelling during the later part of the day.

Jack sighed also hesmiled as he felt jessica turn his ring it had never left his finger since she placed it there two weeks ago even though it now held to him some cratches he knew jessica saw it more as s sign or them never being apart "you could have come to us Khaat we'd have listened " he said
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Feb 20, 2010 6:53 pm

She paused thoughtfully before responding. "I wasn't able to think of that. I probably would have, if I had thought of that. II don't know what I expected anyone to do, though. All I could think about was that I had this crushing emotional pain and no way to cope with it. I resorted to that potion because I didn't know of any other way. I didn't mean to hurt anybody else in the process. Honest. You two are my best friends--outside of Rob, of course. But I really just was so lost. I just stopped thinking. Altogether. I just didn't want to hurt. I know that's a pitiful explanation. But its the truth. Its all I've got."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Sat Feb 20, 2010 7:01 pm

jesica moved from Jack and sat next to Khaat she could think of ony one thing she could do reatching out she gave her a hug signing "thank you for telling us now" she said softly.

Jack smiled "told you she was worried " he said ginning to her "so, no more running off and taking strange potions" he said looking at her he too reatched out and took her hands in his "freinds talk to each other, no matter what " he said "god i sound like your father, some one shoot me quick" he joked knowing it wa a good thing.

Jessica looked at Khaat "please don't could you see him in teh birthing room , god i'd probably strangle him before the first ones born" she said smling "I don't know waht i'd do with out you" she looked at Khaat her eyes tought smiling held her worry for her
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Feb 20, 2010 7:21 pm

"I'll be there. Don't worry," Khaat said. "You know, don't you, that Daddy is probably tougher on the ones he loves the most. So, no matter what, I will get the worst of it. That's fine by me. And yes, if I ever get into a spot again, I will come to you. Lesson learned. I promise." She smiled, grateful for their friendship.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Sat Feb 20, 2010 7:32 pm

Jessica smiled at her "ok now whats this super salad like?" she asked moving back from her as she wince slightly from a kick "she chose to ignore it and smiled at Khaat "I am glad to hear that " Jessica looked down at t salad in front of Khaat "ow we intrupted your lunch , you eat , my aptite as dropped these last few days, but loks good " she loed a litte more relaxed but she didn't move from her side.

Jack smiled "good " he said leting her hand go as he sat back as the waiter brought there coffee and waiter placing then in front of jessica and jack , jack smiled seing jessica disaproving look "its ok its decaffe" he said grinning "she's weening me off the coffee, its not working" he said chuckling at Khaat.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Feb 20, 2010 7:46 pm

"Rob thinks he's taken me off French Roast altogether. But, I do confess to zapping up a cup every so often. I can't help it. Once a coffee addict, always a coffee addict. I do have it down to hardly any, at least for now, though. Probably because if I zapped up any more, he'd catch me." She laughed. "That, I think, might be really bad. I must have overdone the french roast thing with the potions because it makes him crazy now just a bit. He thinks I"m going to live on pumpkin juice and herb tea for the next 7 months. He really is crazy if he thinks he can get away with that, you know that, right?
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top