stuck in the middle (open)
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

stuck in the middle (open) Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

stuck in the middle (open)

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

stuck in the middle (open) Empty stuck in the middle (open)

Post by Landon Rooney Sat Feb 13, 2010 6:58 pm

Landon sat on the couch in the common room, staring absentmindedly into the fire as the noise all around him consumed his every sense. He could hear the ruckus the younger students were making, he could smell sweaty Quidditch players who had just come in from practice, he could feel the excitement stirring in those around him, he could see them out of the corner of his eyes, smiling and laughing, no doubt planning their next attack on an unsuspecting Hufflepuff or Gryffindor. It wasn't that he was against that sort of thing, he just felt that he was above it. And in his eyes, there was nothing wrong with that, no matter what his peers said. He got rather annoyed with the continuous noise and stood up, casting a glance around the room.

He walked out into the dungeons, unsure of what he felt like doing. He didn't really feel like going out to see what the rest of the school was doing, he would more than likely just end up getting even more annoyed. He didn't want to be annoyed anymore, he just wanted to relax but was that sort of thing possible at Hogwarts? He had only had a few rare moments where he had truly felt relaxed during his five plus years at this school. He continued to roam around the dungeons as he thought about different possibilities about where he could be going instead of doing nothing here.
Landon Rooney
Landon Rooney

Number of posts : 305

Back to top Go down

stuck in the middle (open) Empty Re: stuck in the middle (open)

Post by Victoire Weasley01 Mon Feb 15, 2010 10:09 pm

Victoire waltzed into the Dungeons torn between heading straight to the Common room or sneaking into the Kitchen for a little snack. Her thoughts seemed to make her travel unconciously until she noticed a lone figure wandering toward her. At first, Victoire gave the stranger no thought. That was until she noticed it wasn't just a stranger, but a guy. Grinning widely she fluffed up her hair and sauntered over to the boy who had caught her attention.
"Hi, I'm Victoire Weasley. Pleasure to see you." She giggled boldly and held her hand out to be shaken as she flickered her long blonde hair out of her eyes.
Victoire Weasley01
Victoire Weasley01

Number of posts : 65

Back to top Go down

Post by Landon Rooney Tue Feb 16, 2010 5:21 am

The roaming seemed to last forever. He had gone through all of the dungeons twice. It wasn't until he was about to resign that he was greeted by one of the most beautiful girls he had ever seen. Landon, who was normally much more suave when it came to women, couldn't help but stare at her for a moment. She had the perfect facial structure, with the most piercing blue eyes he had ever seen. Her hair was golden and looked as though it belong in the pages of Witches' Weekly.

He extended his hand forward as she offered hers, giving it a firm shake. "I'm Landon Rooney. I must say its a pleasure to meet you as well." He knew that she wasn't in Slytherin but he honestly had no idea which house she belonged to. "So exactly what is a pretty girl like you do roaming the dungeons at night?" he asked her with a small smile on his face.
Landon Rooney
Landon Rooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Victoire Weasley01 Tue Feb 16, 2010 6:57 am

"Wouldn't you like to know." Victoire said with a flutter of her eyelashes. She giggled flirtatiously, turning on her Veela charm before giving the boy with a proper answer. "Actually at this moment I am undecided. I could go back to my dorms, head to the kitchen or talk to a really cute guy. What do you think I should do?" She asked glancing at him with a wide eyed expression as if this decision was plaguing her mind. They both knew otherwise.

"I should ask you the same thing though, what's a guy like you doing wandering such a place at this time? I would think you would be tucked safely in bed." She grinned cheekily twirling a lock of her golden hair around her index finger as she shifted her weight to her other foot..
Victoire Weasley01
Victoire Weasley01

Back to top Go down

Post by Landon Rooney Tue Feb 16, 2010 7:06 am

Wow, she was beautiful. That much was undeniable. Landon couldn't help but laugh softly at her question. 'Well, my answer depends on some vital information. Am I the cute guy you're referring to? he asked her somewhat flirtatiously. At least as flirtatiously as Landon was able to. "Because if that's the case, I definitely vote that you stay and talk to the cute guy," he replied rather smoothly.He knew he was probably nothing out of the ordinary. A girl with such good looks was probably flirtatious with just about anyone, simply because she could get away with it.

He gave her a lopsided smile, "Eh, sleep is for the weak," he replied jokingly. The way she twirled her hair around her finger was simply mesmerizing. He felt as though he was being bewitched. "So I guess as long as we're both standing here in the middle of the dark hallways, why don't you tell me about yourself?" For some reason, he found himself wanting to know a lot more about her.
Landon Rooney
Landon Rooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Victoire Weasley01 Tue Feb 16, 2010 7:26 am

"My, my, aren't you curious?" Victoire asked already knowing that the question wasn't one that needed an answer. "And isn't my charm made of the fact that I am the beautiful mysterious girl you met in the shades of the dungeons?" She asked again just to tease him a little further. Tapping her index finger against the edge of her lip made her ponder what to say.

"Victoire Weasley, nice to meet you." She said holding out a hand to shake as she tilted her head to one side. "And you are?" She asked in a honey coated tone.
Victoire Weasley01
Victoire Weasley01

Back to top Go down

Post by Landon Rooney Tue Feb 16, 2010 7:37 am

What was a hormonal boy to do? Of course he was supposed to flirt back. But was she supposed to admit that she was both beautiful and mysterious to her face? Against his better judgment, he did just that. "Sure, it is charming. But it also has to make me wonder why such a beautiful and mysterious girl would be out by yourself? You must have better things to do rather than meet strangers in the dark and hoping they meet your fancy," he retorted, hoping to hear her compliment him once again. Normally he wasn't the type of person to yearn for compliments but she made him want to hear her honeyed voice say sweet things about him. That sounded dirty. But his mind truly wasn't in the gutter at this point.

"I'm Landon. Landon Rooney. Surely you've heard of me?" He asked in a falsely conceited tone. He couldn't keep up the facade for long. "I'm joking," he added, with a laugh he hoped was charming.
Landon Rooney
Landon Rooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Victoire Weasley01 Tue Feb 16, 2010 7:53 am

Victoire laughed. This guy attracted her attention for a few reason. One being the fact that Victoire had nothing better to do, the other that she found him quite charming. And Victoire couldn't help but find that enticing. "I can't say I haven't Landon." She said testing the name and liking how it sounded.

"Do we share classes or anyrhing? I would have remembered if we had met before." Victoire asked in a thoughtful tone, leaving out the part that she didn't pay any attention to her professor's in class and mostly spent her time doodling in her text books and staring at her classmates. "I'm in seventh year." She added as an afterthought.
Victoire Weasley01
Victoire Weasley01

Back to top Go down

Post by Landon Rooney Tue Feb 16, 2010 8:01 am

Normally Landon wasn't attracted to a girl just because of her looks and she wasn't any exception. The banter they were exchanging was enticing. She seemed to have both intelligence and good looks, and that was hard to com by for him. He teased Victorie by replying, "Well, I can't say that I've heard of you either. But I find that surprising, I would have thought that boys in my house would have talked about you. They have always had a fascination for the good looking girls." He thought it was a smooth line. Perhaps it was corny. He was just hoping that it would end up working in his favor. It wasn't hat he was looking to hook up with her. But flirtatious encounters were always enjoyable for him...even if they ended up amounting into nothing.

He smirked at her remark. "I guess we don't because I would remember seeing you in class," he commented, hoping that she was hitting on him just as much as he was coming on to her. Although, to be fair, he normally was very studious in his classes, not paying much attention to his surroundings. But she wouldn't know that. Ah, seventh year. She probably wouldn't be interested in him after he admitted that he was younger. He gave her a rather bashful look, "I'm a sixth year myself." Honesty was always the best policy, right? He surely hoped he was right.
Landon Rooney
Landon Rooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Victoire Weasley01 Tue Feb 16, 2010 8:09 am

"That explains it." Victoire said with a smile. "Can't say I am not jealous of you. Classes are so much easier when no one is breathing down your neck about what you're going to do once you leave school." She said rolling her eyes at the various encounters she'd had recently with her parents and other adults about her future. It was a topic that annoyed Victoire greatly.

"I'm guessing you're a Slytherin. Seeing as I don't think you look like a fellow Hufflepuff and I don't think the brainboxes or the Gryffindor's would be down here usually." She said curiously. She hoped he was in Slytherin because in her opinion her fellow Hufflepuff's bore her immensly.
Victoire Weasley01
Victoire Weasley01

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top